Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

average time

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So what's everyone's thoughts on how long you feel is reasonable for a good shag including foreplay ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Everyone is different, either which way i don't stop till the lady is finished, no point timing it and i bloody hate half a job

over a year ago

"Everyone is different, either which way i don't stop till the lady is finished, no point timing it and i bloody hate half a job "
. totally agree the woman should always reach that orgasm as many times as she can

over a year ago

"Everyone is different, either which way i don't stop till the lady is finished, no point timing it and i bloody hate half a job . totally agree the woman should always reach that orgasm as many times as she can"

Top man! It does my head in how blokes can think its fine, i mean shoe on the other foot you know?

over a year ago

Plus nothing as sexy as a woman begging you to stop as she says I can't cum anymore

over a year ago

I've never said that! Haha. It's usually 'Go on then, one more'

over a year ago

I know whats your longest if you dont mind me asking? Foreplay and sex included mine personaly is 5 hours

over a year ago

"I've never said that! Haha. It's usually 'Go on then, one more' "
. poor girl come see me lol xxx

over a year ago

Fancy some would probably say about 3 1/2 hours then she had enough bed was soaked though

over a year ago

"Fancy some would probably say about 3 1/2 hours then she had enough bed was soaked though "

Ahh see im a bit of a dom so i always tell the lady if she has had enough tell me, im an addict, so there is no stop button aha

over a year ago

Fair enough but like we said once they cum you know you dome a good job especially if they squirt cause there's no lying about that shit lol

over a year ago

"Fair enough but like we said once they cum you know you dome a good job especially if they squirt cause there's no lying about that shit lol "

I honestly find it adorable when they do

over a year ago

Not a feeling in the world like it when a woman squirts so hard it almost pushes your cock out

over a year ago

I love a shy lady, their reaction is sooo good

over a year ago

"I love a shy lady, their reaction is sooo good"
. agreed

over a year ago

So what's your biggest fantasy then pal? If you don't mind me asking

over a year ago

That's a great question mate to be fair would have to think about it guess everyone as the normal ones but think being picked up in pub club by mother and daughter then taken bk to theirs would be great ?? not that things like that ever happen lol

over a year ago

Fair enough i can see the appeal, mine is for an older lady to make me her new toy, a one of or preferably regular, just want that experience

over a year ago

Sound quite reasonable mate sure that's obtainable

over a year ago

Not on this site i jave more luck going into town so people can actually meet my personality

over a year ago

*have

over a year ago

Yeah bit crap how some are just into looks and never get past the first face pic but each to there own had few meets on here so ain't to bad just wish people would verify lol

over a year ago

"I know whats your longest if you dont mind me asking? Foreplay and sex included mine personaly is 5 hours"

For me? 21 hours... It was a new relationship, and we couldn't keep our hands off each other

over a year ago

"I know whats your longest if you dont mind me asking? Foreplay and sex included mine personaly is 5 hours

For me? 21 hours... It was a new relationship, and we couldn't keep our hands off each other "

Ahh my problem is finding someone with a similar sex drive, i've always enjoyed it, and i dont mean to slag anyone off but ive never been "satisfied"

over a year ago

Wow 21hrs? Omg

I couldn't last

over a year ago

I couldn't say i could or couldn't but i'd give it a damn, long, hard try

over a year ago

"I know whats your longest if you dont mind me asking? Foreplay and sex included mine personaly is 5 hours

For me? 21 hours... It was a new relationship, and we couldn't keep our hands off each other

Ahh my problem is finding someone with a similar sex drive, i've always enjoyed it, and i dont mean to slag anyone off but ive never been "satisfied" "

Well, hopefully fab can help you with that. There are a variety of sex drives on here. Hopefully you can find one that fits yours. It just takes time and peseverence

over a year ago

Ahh my problem is finding someone with a similar sex drive, i've always enjoyed it, and i dont mean to slag anyone off but ive never been "satisfied"

Well, hopefully fab can help you with that. There are a variety of sex drives on here. Hopefully you can find one that fits yours. It just takes time and peseverence "

Would you mind a private chat? Got to say i love your humour, and i could do with a friendly laugh?

over a year ago

"Wow 21hrs? Omg

I couldn't last "

He was wrecked by the end, mind. His legs were very shakey. Only once had a session gone on for as long as that with us. But our plays were never short either.

over a year ago

So far away missi but I want you lol xxxx

over a year ago

Well, hopefully fab can help you with that. There are a variety of sex drives on here. Hopefully you can find one that fits yours. It just takes time and peseverence

Would you mind a private chat? Got to say i love your humour, and i could do with a friendly laugh?"

Oh, I'm sorry. I'm about to log off. Got to be up at 6am lol. Another time perhaps?

over a year ago

"So far away missi but I want you lol xxxx"

Thank you, I'm flattered xxxx

over a year ago

Would you mind a private chat? Got to say i love your humour, and i could do with a friendly laugh?

Oh, I'm sorry. I'm about to log off. Got to be up at 6am lol. Another time perhaps? "

No problem, if you get a spare minute drop me a message besides that look after yourself x

over a year ago

Oh, I'm sorry. I'm about to log off. Got to be up at 6am lol. Another time perhaps?

No problem, if you get a spare minute drop me a message besides that look after yourself x"

Thank you. You too, and feel free to drop me a message too... If I don't read straight away, I'm not ignoring you, I just don't check my messages a lot, as i'm usually in the forum x

over a year ago

No problem, if you get a spare minute drop me a message besides that look after yourself x

Thank you. You too, and feel free to drop me a message too... If I don't read straight away, I'm not ignoring you, I just don't check my messages a lot, as i'm usually in the forum x"

Mind if i add you? saves me getting lost in the crowd

over a year ago

Thank you. You too, and feel free to drop me a message too... If I don't read straight away, I'm not ignoring you, I just don't check my messages a lot, as i'm usually in the forum x

Mind if i add you? saves me getting lost in the crowd"

That's fine. I'll accept

over a year ago

Mind if i add you? saves me getting lost in the crowd

That's fine. I'll accept "

Sent x

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/09/16 04:49:01]

over a year ago

Pmd you little miss xxx

over a year ago

stunning and smart, love her jokes off another forum chat

over a year ago

I'd say 12 hour's minimum

over a year ago

"I'd say 12 hour's minimum "

I must be meeting the wrong people or they are far and inbetween

over a year ago

"I'd say 12 hour's minimum

I must be meeting the wrong people or they are far and inbetween "

Or you could be to young

over a year ago

"I'd say 12 hour's minimum

I must be meeting the wrong people or they are far and inbetween

Or you could be to young "

Not the first time i have heard that! But your right, i have a hell off a time ahead of me

over a year ago

I would say depends on the location, to make accommodating at ours or going to a hotel worth while I would expect a couple of hours, but in a club 30 minutes is good enough

over a year ago

It depends on how highly sexed the other person is

By *ampWithABrainWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Thing is it depends on the moment, even with the same person.

Sometimes slow and sensual, starting with good gentle but sexy kisses, stroking, undressing each other, touching each other, for me slowly getting wetter, relaxed foreplay, gradually leading to a sensual fuck is good.

But sometimes being ravished, a fast hard kiss, while being immediately stripped, fingers in pussy, just briefly to lubricate, then turned around bent over and a good hard dick thrust in, pumping fast, quick orgasm can be good too.

By *arksMan
over a year ago

in the centre

I've always used the " don't stop till their eyes go googly and the legs are quivering " 'method of timing it

over a year ago

"Everyone is different, either which way i don't stop till the lady is finished, no point timing it and i bloody hate half a job "
this is my method 2

over a year ago

Is there a meter on it? What's the obsession? Longer doesn't always equal better. (Referring to time in this instance). I have had earth shattering half hour sessions and more languorous longer sessions.

It also depends on how you measure it. 21 hours? I am that wasn't 21 hours of continuous penetrative sex? And what classes as foreplay?

Every time is different, even if it's with the same person..better to be an imaginative adaptable lover than a one trick pony with an endurance obsession.

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"Is there a meter on it? What's the obsession? Longer doesn't always equal better. (Referring to time in this instance). I have had earth shattering half hour sessions and more languorous longer sessions.

It also depends on how you measure it. 21 hours? I am that wasn't 21 hours of continuous penetrative sex? And what classes as foreplay?

Every time is different, even if it's with the same person..better to be an imaginative adaptable lover than a one trick pony with an endurance obsession."

By *etter the devil you knowWoman
over a year ago

Lyndhurst

an hour. i usualy want to do it again a few hours later though.

over a year ago

Need someone with a spreadsheet

over a year ago

long enough for me to cum at least twice, eat crisps & have a drink

over a year ago

takes me ages to cum like hours

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"I've always used the " don't stop till their eyes go googly and the legs are quivering " 'method of timing it "

Or their teeth go curly

By *arksMan
over a year ago

in the centre

"I've always used the " don't stop till their eyes go googly and the legs are quivering " 'method of timing it

Or their teeth go curly "

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

A very intense session 1 1/2 hours, 1/2 to 1 hour come down.

Play, as long as it takes to have fun and smile.

By *verysmileMan
over a year ago

CANTERBURY

I am a sexual athlete..... I have got my performance down to under 10 seconds

Post new Message to Thread