Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The Ultimate Achiever

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Right everyone having seen some what large amount of im this your not i can do this with that you cant, i can only cum with this or with that.

How many on the forums can actually manage to shit through the eye of a standard sized sewing needle, if this has already been covered before i do oppologise

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Pardon?...

By *am-RaiderMan
over a year ago

Corby

"Right everyone having seen some what large amount of im this your not i can do this with that you cant, i can only cum with this or with that.

How many on the forums can actually manage to shit through the eye of a standard sized sewing needle, if this has already been covered before i do oppologise

"

Just tried this through Google Translate and it electronically shrugged it's shoulders.

over a year ago

"Right everyone having seen some what large amount of im this your not i can do this with that you cant, i can only cum with this or with that.

Just tried this through Google Translate and it electronically shrugged it's shoulders. "

Lmfao

over a year ago

"

Just tried....my hand smells funny now

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

"How many on the forums can actually manage to shit through the eye of a standard sized sewing needle,"

Does all of the shit have to go through, or just some of it?

Have you considered posting this in the Scottish Forum, there are rumours that they are tighter-arsed than most

Mr ddc

over a year ago

"

Have you considered posting this in the Scottish Forum, there are rumours that they are tighter-arsed than most

Mr ddc"

^ lulz.

over a year ago

It's dependant on the strength of the curry and cider mix I think

By *xx1Man
over a year ago

"

6 every evening & a bakers dozen over the weekend. ... Hope this helps

over a year ago

Sewing needle eyes have become remarkably smaller since my children were young. It's extremely difficult to get cotton through,I can't imagine how one would shit through one without tainting one's hands.

over a year ago

Your posts get more and more bizarre

over a year ago

"How many on the forums can actually manage to shit through the eye of a standard sized sewing needle,

Does all of the shit have to go through, or just some of it?

Mr ddc"

Steady now! Lol

Rumour has it that copper wire was invented by two Scotsmen fighting over a penny!

Im allowed to say that because I'm Scottish! Lol

over a year ago

"Sewing needle eyes have become remarkably smaller since my children were young. It's extremely difficult to get cotton through,I can't imagine how one would shit through one without tainting one's hands."

Is it in yet

Post new Message to Thread