Fab gang (D fab massive)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/09/16 00:06:01]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

I was pondering on others ways and I have seen the future.We need a fab gang and to make it official we need to talk gangsta.

I is seeing a group where we join dis sex site init and we just stay in the forum all day and be massive.We not do d sex meets init we just try to out inerlek each other init blood and get addickted to dat.We be cool then and make like gods of d site and they get well gel of our massive egos init we can look like d bizz and fuck sex lets just chat like the snizzle and show we mean bizz by out interleking d person above.Dis is the futa and we will look so sick man while the idiots are out fukin init.

Peace out and up the fab massive.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Can someone please translate that?

over a year ago

If this is irony its quite amusing but would benefit from being more intelligible.

If its for real however.... Oh dear!

over a year ago

Eh?

over a year ago

Pmsl it looks like there already is one lol

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

About as classy as this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXtx6N3ww7Y

By *nkySwitchTV/TS
over a year ago

Stirling

Seriously never read a more shit post.

over a year ago

Funniest clique thread yet....gave me a headache reading it mind

over a year ago

"Funniest clique thread yet....gave me a headache reading it mind "

i will sit in the corner with you please

over a year ago

"Funniest clique thread yet....gave me a headache reading it mind

i will sit in the corner with you please"

Go on then

over a year ago

"Funniest clique thread yet....gave me a headache reading it mind

i will sit in the corner with you please

Go on then "

thanks - just i know you and feel safer

over a year ago

Hahahahahahahahahahaha here comes the interleking pmsl

Being serous if I can there is a trend of we must try to one up on the brain level when it should be fun.I know so many that stay clear of the forum as there is a mentality with the odd few where they must try to be top dog in the Mensa scale lol it does get a bit sad as its a group for all and you can garrentee a comment after yours like I have the biggest ego pmsl.Its like if you say anything with any humour or irony you get the serious crew jumping on your every word as they have made the forum there home.If you want entertainment just say anything slightly stupid and they will come running and try to shoot you down with there intellectual wana be ways.Its sad but true.

over a year ago

who has jumped on you ?

over a year ago

You know Ali G wasn't a gangster right? Gangsters dressed and talked properly, unless they were attending a speak easy. In which case they'd have spoken some sort of slang or code.

Or do you mean these kids with gucci belts and jeans half way down there ass that hang around on street corners playing skepta tunes through a phone?

over a year ago

"Hahahahahahahahahahaha here comes the interleking pmsl

Being serous if I can there is a trend of we must try to one up on the brain level when it should be fun.I know so many that stay clear of the forum as there is a mentality with the odd few where they must try to be top dog in the Mensa scale lol it does get a bit sad as its a group for all and you can garrentee a comment after yours like I have the biggest ego pmsl.Its like if you say anything with any humour or irony you get the serious crew jumping on your every word as they have made the forum there home.If you want entertainment just say anything slightly stupid and they will come running and try to shoot you down with there intellectual wana be ways.Its sad but true."

Stiff upper lip, old chap. There are all kinds here. I'm sure you can find somebody on your intellectual level if you try.

over a year ago

Ali G wasn't a gansta?????

You have shattered my dreams

over a year ago

I get it !!

Pmsl !!

over a year ago

I have no internet feelings lol so I just like to laugh with those that see it as fun so finding someone on my interlectual level as you put it pmsl I will do gladly.

The hook as been thrown and they come running lol xxxxx with tounges lol

over a year ago

"I get it !!

Pmsl !!"

Wohoooooo at least there's one not so bitter and serous lol

over a year ago

"Ali G wasn't a gansta?????

You have shattered my dreams "

Sorry buddy

over a year ago

Funny as fuck x

over a year ago

"I have no internet feelings lol so I just like to laugh with those that see it as fun so finding someone on my interlectual level as you put it pmsl I will do gladly.

The hook as been thrown and they come running lol xxxxx with tounges lol "

Of course. That's exactly what's happening. Well done clever you

over a year ago

"I get it !!

Pmsl !!

Wohoooooo at least there's one not so bitter and serous lol "

think most people are taking the piss here - doubt many would take that seriously

over a year ago

"I get it !!

Pmsl !!"

I genuinely didn't understand it

over a year ago

Being serous if I can there is a trend of we must try to one up on the brain level when it should be fun.I know so many that stay clear of the forum as there is a mentality with the odd few where they must try to be top dog in the Mensa scale lol it does get a bit sad as its a group for all and you can garrentee a comment after yours like I have the biggest ego pmsl.Its like if you say anything with any humour or irony you get the serious crew jumping on your every word as they have made the forum there home.If you want entertainment just say anything slightly stupid and they will come running and try to shoot you down with there intellectual wana be ways.Its sad but true."

I agree with the sentiment of your post but fuck me the Yoof speak though was too much for my tiny intellect

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/09/16 00:34:11]

over a year ago

Something to do with it being a bit cliquey in here, and how some try to use their intellect to ensure they are better than others

That's just a guess by the way

over a year ago

I'm just trying to say at times there is some that are way to harsh with others and maybe they do spend way to much time in the forums and get to used to the banter and then try that on others that are not so conditioned to it.Im not judging anyone and my opioion is just a observation of a few a know but there needs to be less of a cliche and more of a friendly welcome.I will say there are sensitives out there but surely there's a middle road and way of thinking towards others feelings we must all take into consideration.

Oh and up the fab massive pmsl xx

over a year ago

"Something to do with it being a bit cliquey in here, and how some try to use their intellect to ensure they are better than others

That's just a guess by the way

"

Bang on xx

over a year ago

"

I is seeing a group where we join dis sex site init and we just stay in the forum all day and be massive.We not do d sex meets init we just try to out inerlek each other init blood and get addickted to dat.We be cool then and make like gods of d site and they get well gel of our massive egos init we can look like d bizz and fuck sex lets just chat like the snizzle and show we mean bizz by out interleking d person above.Dis is the futa and we will look so sick man while the idiots are out fukin init.

Peace out and up the fab massive."

Word holms, I just come here to kick it since I be drippin' in bitches and don't need any more coochy.

You be the only real dawg I seen up in this mutherfucker tho. Bitches be all like talking about their cake and shit, for real. If it ain't dat, it be this 'kiss, fuck, avoid' shit and you know that's some real bullshit right there.

This site need more real brothas like you who know what a motherfucking joke is. Too many people get it twisted and hit the report button every time they get offended. Don't they know that snitches get stitches!?

Anyway, we need a new part of the forum where the real street gangstas can hang because it's all Justin Bieber wannabes in here.

over a year ago

Init fam the blamin there serous ways raw style and they fink they is d bizz wiv there big interleking init but they just sad acts that live in the forum and get there kicks from dissing others to feed there own egos init and missing the true meaning of the site.The only fuck there crew give out is fucking others up wiv words to make there own sad ways feel beta init.Nuff said fam.

over a year ago

I understood your original and loved it - clever ...

over a year ago

"Init fam the blamin there serous ways raw style and they fink they is d bizz wiv there big interleking init but they just sad acts that live in the forum and get there kicks from dissing others to feed there own egos init and missing the true meaning of the site.The only fuck there crew give out is fucking others up wiv words to make there own sad ways feel beta init.Nuff said fam."

We understood and feel u bro - u is the main man...we got to be fair in tis life....

No dumping the brotherhood - we R The creatures of t earth - and wis global warming and stuff we gotta be kind to each other - init right hey .... Ewes agree with me right?

over a year ago

"Init fam the blamin there serous ways raw style and they fink they is d bizz wiv there big interleking init but they just sad acts that live in the forum and get there kicks from dissing others to feed there own egos init and missing the true meaning of the site.The only fuck there crew give out is fucking others up wiv words to make there own sad ways feel beta init.Nuff said fam.

We understood and feel u bro - u is the main man...we got to be fair in tis life....

No dumping the brotherhood - we R The creatures of t earth - and wis global warming and stuff we gotta be kind to each other - init right hey .... Ewes agree with me right?

"

Respek and d global warming fry d brains and I is agree wiv ya as we all d same but sum fink they d don of a forum init as they move in here init.It there pad how dare others try to be funny so they atak wiv there wana be ways bit it is them that look rank init.Bumberclots.

over a year ago

Heads up muddafuckas it's easier ta read upside down init. xxx

over a year ago

"Heads up muddafuckas it's easier ta read upside down init. xxx"

All d mo foes are listerning to rocket queen and doing it raw style wiv d birches not putting others down wiv there ego chants so big it up to the fab forum possy fur keeping it real and knocking a round of over there keyboards.Respek.

over a year ago

Now das what I'm talking bout bruh! Bout time sum1 put that pen to da pad cuz all us in dis fo fun n-e-wayz. Least dats what day want you to belev. All I say is live big and let da small fall unda dat! Chuuchhh

over a year ago

"Now das what I'm talking bout bruh! Bout time sum1 put that pen to da pad cuz all us in dis fo fun n-e-wayz. Least dats what day want you to belev. All I say is live big and let da small fall unda dat! Chuuchhh"

Dey fall unda there own sord init wiv there a10tun ea we take all d muff so big dem up as they love d fantasy of being d don of d forum init.let dat teach dem a leson and d bigin it up wiv there big brains wana be make dem look sick Bruh!

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

What have I woken up to?

over a year ago

over a year ago

"I was pondering on others ways and I have seen the future.We need a fab gang and to make it official we need to talk gangsta.

This is best and funniest description of the the forums i have read.....clever, witty with an accurate observation from a new forumite.....Massive respect bro.

over a year ago

"I was pondering on others ways and I have seen the future.We need a fab gang and to make it official we need to talk gangsta.

This is best and funniest description of the the forums i have read.....clever, witty with an accurate observation from a new forumite.....Massive respect bro."

And here is what he is saying for those who dont understand .......The forums are full of people who like to show how clever they are.They stay on the forums 24/7 sitting on their high pedastels with hidden or the classic "im not meeting at the moment profiles" Sycophantically building up each others ego whilst annoying us sexy minions.

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

This is best and funniest description of the the forums i have read.....clever, witty with an accurate observation from a new forumite.....Massive respect bro. And here is what he is saying for those who dont understand .......The forums are full of people who like to show how clever they are.They stay on the forums 24/7 sitting on their high pedastels with hidden or the classic "im not meeting at the moment profiles" Sycophantically building up each others ego whilst annoying us sexy minions."

We do??

over a year ago

This is best and funniest description of the the forums i have read.....clever, witty with an accurate observation from a new forumite.....Massive respect bro. And here is what he is saying for those who dont understand .......The forums are full of people who like to show how clever they are.They stay on the forums 24/7 sitting on their high pedastels with hidden or the classic "im not meeting at the moment profiles" Sycophantically building up each others ego whilst annoying us sexy minions.

We do??"

No comment

By *atie ShayTV/TS
over a year ago

@@

I got ya fam!

over a year ago

This is best and funniest description of the the forums i have read.....clever, witty with an accurate observation from a new forumite.....Massive respect bro. And here is what he is saying for those who dont understand .......The forums are full of people who like to show how clever they are.They stay on the forums 24/7 sitting on their high pedastels with hidden or the classic "im not meeting at the moment profiles" Sycophantically building up each others ego whilst annoying us sexy minions."

To be fair, he has got a point!

Mind you, I'm thick as dogsh*t so it's no good me trying to be a smart arse.

Always good to see someone rattle the cage a bit - and sometimes the nearer the truth it is the more it hurts

By *randMrs Spanish BrunetteCouple
over a year ago

home sweet home

I just do my thing me

MrsSB

Fancy a fuck?

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

This is best and funniest description of the the forums i have read.....clever, witty with an accurate observation from a new forumite.....Massive respect bro. And here is what he is saying for those who dont understand .......The forums are full of people who like to show how clever they are.They stay on the forums 24/7 sitting on their high pedastels with hidden or the classic "im not meeting at the moment profiles" Sycophantically building up each others ego whilst annoying us sexy minions.

We do??

No comment"

My profile is not hidden nor does it state I am not meeting. I can't deny being witty though.

over a year ago

Me bros I'm not in t house ATM - now X use is REAL thogh - me baby - me precious - shes dropping one ant she - like I'm A GILF in waiting init....

Im clever bro - like smarts and evrting BUT not like those EGO aliens - I rspct meself and me fam

Peace out and all look after t planet ewes no

over a year ago

"Fab gang (D fab massive"

I play O line, not D line

over a year ago

"I just do my thing me

MrsSB

Fancy a fuck? "

You're ok lol

You dumb it right down

over a year ago

Just to get it straight, do I have to talk like ''dat' to get in your gang, or your 'clique' shall we call it?

over a year ago

"Just to get it straight, do I have to talk like ''dat' to get in your gang, or your 'clique' shall we call it?

"

Innit bruv

over a year ago

Being intellectual is never a bad thing, if you have to indicate 'laugh here' with pmsl it's usually because it's not funny. It's like the canned laughter in a lame sitcom

over a year ago

"Just to get it straight, do I have to talk like ''dat' to get in your gang, or your 'clique' shall we call it?

Innit bruv "

*Nuckle bump!

over a year ago

"Being intellectual is never a bad thing, if you have to indicate 'laugh here' with pmsl it's usually because it's not funny. It's like the canned laughter in a lame sitcom "

Pmsl

over a year ago

"Being intellectual is never a bad thing, if you have to indicate 'laugh here' with pmsl it's usually because it's not funny. It's like the canned laughter in a lame sitcom

Pmsl "

Lol

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Welcome and good luck

over a year ago

People who can't tell when you're just having a laugh and take everything seriously too and then you have to explain everything to them.

over a year ago

"Being intellectual is never a bad thing, if you have to indicate 'laugh here' with pmsl it's usually because it's not funny. It's like the canned laughter in a lame sitcom "

I don't use pmsl or lol on here,or smileys very often and people take what I say seriously. They can't tell I'm not being serious.

By *randMrs Spanish BrunetteCouple
over a year ago

home sweet home

"I just do my thing me

MrsSB

Fancy a fuck?

You're ok lol

You dumb it right down "

I know right

over a year ago

"I just do my thing me

MrsSB

Fancy a fuck?

You're ok lol

You dumb it right down

I know right "

Respek 4 keeping it real and lol (lots of love) do that init as d clique pop a brainy cap in ya ass I da use lol pmsl as it make there eyes moist sayin such silly thing in there Mensa house.

How dare newbies spel and speak d lingos dey do it iz sick man.

Respek and big up world peace and Bombay bad boy pot noodles xx

over a year ago

Pot noodles for my Birthday

Post new Message to Thread