FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

AHS "My Roanoake Nightmare." (No spoilers please!)

Jump to newest

By *atcherwanker OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

So you crazy kids have had a couple of days to catch the first instalment of the much-anticipated American Horror Story 6. Without spoiling it for those that haven't caught it yet, what do we all think of the opening episode?

I enjoyed it, personally. It felt different, stylistically in particular, to the others. I'm grooving on the new narrative format too, it's an interesting departure from the way we're accustomed to experiencing the AHS story. Thoroughly looking forward to getting all up in this horror shizzle, yo.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *asokittyWoman
over a year ago

Nr Worksop

I bloody loved it. Was getting quite bored with the series up until this one.

Hopefully it'll be as good as it looks to be.

By *atcherwanker OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Bored? BORED?! What nonsense is this?!?!

By *asokittyWoman
over a year ago

Nr Worksop

"Bored? BORED?! What nonsense is this?!?!"

Oops sorry :p

By *azNdavCouple
over a year ago

barnsley

Looking forward to watching the new characters story's unfold and looking for the links to previous seasons.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

First couple of episodes of the AHS series start out amazing, really intriguing. Then by about episode 4 I'm bored to death as any plot fizzles to generic boring bore.

Cool intro on every series so far though. The coven intro was super creepy for what was practically desperate housewives meets buffy.

By *iforfun999Man
over a year ago

Haverfordwest

Fortunately, I'm not finding it as intriguing as the previous series, Hotel, which was good from the start and just got better and better. All of the previous series (or seasons, as they're called over there) were really good and it leaves us with high expectations for this new one. So, high expectations leads to disappointment, hence looking forward to the next stage, which is surprise and improvements within the next few episodes.

Post new Message to Thread