Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

UNIVERSAL swingers SIGN.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just wish there was somthing so we new if people was swingers.We have this lovely boat on the Norfolk broads full living like people go on holidays on ..... and get to meet loads of people at the pubs and mooring up ner them and passing on the water just wish there was a flag with swingers colors or somthing for when me and john on there alone i could put up .... Gays have the rainbow loads of groups have things...... What could we have for swingers?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The swingpin is available

And also chams have a range of swinger jewelry as well xx

By *eakcoupleCouple
over a year ago

peak district

We've tried a couple of symbols over the years, first was a '69' badge which was supposed to be a universal swinger sign, wore it on holiday overseas and didn''t get any reaction, and second was the 'chameleon' sign, same thing at home and abroad.

Any swinging we've done on holiday has been through asking discreet questions until we know we're both swinging couples, takes time but is always worth it! Agree a really recognisable symbol would save a lot of time and misunderstanding. Anybody have any ideas?

over a year ago

"The swingpin is available

And also chams have a range of swinger jewelry as well xx "

i need a flag thay cant see a pin only if up close , lol

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

tried flying the Jolly Rodger?

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

how about the Jolly Roger?

over a year ago

And also chams have a range of swinger jewelry as well xx i need a flag thay cant see a pin only if up close , lol "

You could always fly the "Skull and crossed boners"

over a year ago

l just think if thay had colours and people could pick what thay wish to have like me a flag ....... some may like a car sticker in a coulour just wish it was somthing that everyone around the world new was a sign for swingers .... not have to chat them up in some sort of way wishing to know if into this or not.

over a year ago

And also chams have a range of swinger jewelry as well xx i need a flag thay cant see a pin only if up close , lol

You could always fly the "Skull and crossed boners"

"

loads have that on the broads and alot of stag and hen partys , lol d*unken lot x

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

if it were so universal a sign then is there not a danger that non-swingers would learn of it and, upon you displaying the sign, outcast you?

over a year ago

I think a simple white flag with a pair of red lips on it, as anything else sexual wouldn't be appropriate for all and sundry vanilla folk to cop a look at. Also those who weren't in the know would simply assume that you really enjoyed listening to KissFM.....

over a year ago

"if it were so universal a sign then is there not a danger that non-swingers would learn of it and, upon you displaying the sign, outcast you?"
well i am fine being outcast , lol just somthing simple not to in your face somthing with class , lol

over a year ago

"if it were so universal a sign then is there not a danger that non-swingers would learn of it and, upon you displaying the sign, outcast you? well i am fine being outcast , lol just somthing simple not to in your face somthing with class , lol "

I thought my idea was classy...

over a year ago

"if it were so universal a sign then is there not a danger that non-swingers would learn of it and, upon you displaying the sign, outcast you? well i am fine being outcast , lol just somthing simple not to in your face somthing with class , lol

I thought my idea was classy... "

yes i liked it .... bit like Rolling stones LIPS thay had on the LP .... MAYBE we could have that would there be copie rights , lol

over a year ago

"if it were so universal a sign then is there not a danger that non-swingers would learn of it and, upon you displaying the sign, outcast you? well i am fine being outcast , lol just somthing simple not to in your face somthing with class , lol

I thought my idea was classy... yes i liked it .... bit like Rolling stones LIPS thay had on the LP .... MAYBE we could have that would there be copie rights , lol "

All we'd have to do was tinker with it a bit, to get round the copyright Madam! You could even have the letters POTF underneath it (pleasures of the flesh..)

By *eakcoupleCouple
over a year ago

peak district

Saw one symbol on line somewhere, two male and two female symbols linked, was supposed to show you were up for a 4some - also shown were two female and one male for FFM lovers, two male and one female for MMF lovers, two interlinked female signs for lesbians, two male ones for gay guys. Think it was an American site, they did T-shirts and car stickers, They also had bi wristbands in purple and red. Probably nobody over here would understand!

We've also got a Chameleons sticker on our car, that hasn't got us any swingig either, and none of our friends and relatives have asked what it means!

over a year ago

I thought my idea was classy... yes i liked it .... bit like Rolling stones LIPS thay had on the LP .... MAYBE we could have that would there be copie rights , lol

All we'd have to do was tinker with it a bit, to get round the copyright Madam! You could even have the letters POTF underneath it (pleasures of the flesh..)"

wow so sign white red big lips Tongue too ... was the sticky Fingers Rolling stones logo ... do you think just lips or tongue too?

over a year ago

I think perhaps the tongue is essential as for one I love to put my tongue to good use upon my partners in fucking,I imagine most others are the same! I'm quite interested in this now, I think I may have a few doodles to see what I come up with!

(Take as a sign that I'm horny and need some creative to take my frustrations out on..)

over a year ago

" I think perhaps the tongue is essential as for one I love to put my tongue to good use upon my partners in fucking,I imagine most others are the same! I'm quite interested in this now, I think I may have a few doodles to see what I come up with!

(Take as a sign that I'm horny and need some creative to take my frustrations out on..) "

Thing is if swingers had a sign somthing like that people would think we all just like Rolling stones and not really know only if you was in the know , lol and a swinger ?

over a year ago

" I think perhaps the tongue is essential as for one I love to put my tongue to good use upon my partners in fucking,I imagine most others are the same! I'm quite interested in this now, I think I may have a few doodles to see what I come up with!

(Take as a sign that I'm horny and need some creative to take my frustrations out on..) Thing is if swingers had a sign somthing like that people would think we all just like Rolling stones and not really know only if you was in the know , lol and a swinger ? "

just flash ya tits Jo.

that will be the sign

over a year ago

"

just flash ya tits Jo.

that will be the sign "

sure is when on top in my bikini ..... alot do go into the bank , lolol

over a year ago

That's a definite plus! I think there could be just a small difference in the design such as the tongue being pierced or a droplet of liquid flicking from the tongue tip. With the obligatory lettering underneath of course...

over a year ago

"

just flash ya tits Jo.

that will be the sign sure is when on top in my bikini ..... alot do go into the bank , lolol "

you get im out and i'll wave me cock.

then we shall meet lol

sounds perfect arrangement to me lol

over a year ago

well i like the lips could get away with it too xxx be good .......

over a year ago

"

just flash ya tits Jo.

that will be the sign sure is when on top in my bikini ..... alot do go into the bank , lolol

then we shall meet lol

sounds perfect arrangement to me lol"

your bad you are , lolol xx

over a year ago

"

just flash ya tits Jo.

that will be the sign sure is when on top in my bikini ..... alot do go into the bank , lolol

then we shall meet lol

sounds perfect arrangement to me lol your bad you are , lolol xx "

very bad in fact

over a year ago

"Just wish there was somthing so we new if people was swingers.We have this lovely boat on the Norfolk broads full living like people go on holidays on ..... and get to meet loads of people at the pubs and mooring up ner them and passing on the water just wish there was a flag with swingers colors or somthing for when me and john on there alone i could put up .... Gays have the rainbow loads of groups have things...... What could we have for swingers? "

I don't see the point. I wouldn't want some ugly fucker tapping me on the shoulder while out on an evening thinking i might be interested just because i had a badge on. If i want to meet i use the NET and by the looks of fab so do most others.

over a year ago

"Just wish there was somthing so we new if people was swingers.We have this lovely boat on the Norfolk broads full living like people go on holidays on ..... and get to meet loads of people at the pubs and mooring up ner them and passing on the water just wish there was a flag with swingers colors or somthing for when me and john on there alone i could put up .... Gays have the rainbow loads of groups have things...... What could we have for swingers?

I don't see the point. I wouldn't want some ugly fucker tapping me on the shoulder while out on an evening thinking i might be interested just because i had a badge on. If i want to meet i use the NET and by the looks of fab so do most others. "

well i was thinking flag for my boat as cant get on net alot of the time there xx

over a year ago

"Just wish there was somthing so we new if people was swingers.We have this lovely boat on the Norfolk broads full living like people go on holidays on ..... and get to meet loads of people at the pubs and mooring up ner them and passing on the water just wish there was a flag with swingers colors or somthing for when me and john on there alone i could put up .... Gays have the rainbow loads of groups have things...... What could we have for swingers?

I don't see the point. I wouldn't want some ugly fucker tapping me on the shoulder while out on an evening thinking i might be interested just because i had a badge on. If i want to meet i use the NET and by the looks of fab so do most others. well i was thinking flag for my boat as cant get on net alot of the time there xx"

can always tell your boat Jo.

the rocking causes massive waves

over a year ago

Going on your pics Madam, I think I could make your breasts out quite easily! And I'd take them as a more than welcoming sign...

over a year ago

I don't see the point. I wouldn't want some ugly fucker tapping me on the shoulder while out on an evening thinking i might be interested just because i had a badge on. If i want to meet i use the NET and by the looks of fab so do most others. well i was thinking flag for my boat as cant get on net alot of the time there xx"

So you put a flag up on your dinghy and every guy who knows what it means will come knocking and pestering. I don't think you have thought that one out.

By *-and-KCouple
over a year ago

Back of Beyond

And also chams have a range of swinger jewelry as well xx "

Chams have a multi coloured chameleon Soapy. Thats hardly a swinging emblem, its an advertisement for their club, but they do push it as a swingers sign.

over a year ago

"if it were so universal a sign then is there not a danger that non-swingers would learn of it and, upon you displaying the sign, outcast you?"

Or, once the Scum of the World and the rest of the gutter press learnt what it was they would soon be looking to post pics on what it means

over a year ago

"if it were so universal a sign then is there not a danger that non-swingers would learn of it and, upon you displaying the sign, outcast you?

Or, once the Scum of the World and the rest of the gutter press learnt what it was they would soon be looking to post pics on what it means "

over a year ago

"if it were so universal a sign then is there not a danger that non-swingers would learn of it and, upon you displaying the sign, outcast you?

Or, once the Scum of the World and the rest of the gutter press learnt what it was they would soon be looking to post pics on what it means "

In which case I would find out who the editor was and erect a great big fuck off flag atop their surrey mansion. With the pole coated in burglar grease so they can't take it down

over a year ago

Good point, i don't really see the need to advertise in the vanilla world but i value my privacy.

over a year ago

Or, once the Scum of the World and the rest of the gutter press learnt what it was they would soon be looking to post pics on what it means

Good point, i don't really see the need to advertise in the vanilla world but i value my privacy.

"

valid point lady

By *uckoldandWifeCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

Surely a bit of advanced planning would help, you could have your hold full to the brim with young sailors or happy cabin girls. Or invest in a an iPhone or similar and you could be surfing Fab as your husband navigates for Broads

over a year ago

"Surely a bit of advanced planning would help, you could have your hold full to the brim with young sailors or happy cabin girls. Or invest in a an iPhone or similar and you could be surfing Fab as your husband navigates for Broads"
would that work when i cant get the net down on the broads?

over a year ago

"Just wish there was somthing so we new if people was swingers.We have this lovely boat on the Norfolk broads full living like people go on holidays on ..... and get to meet loads of people at the pubs and mooring up ner them and passing on the water just wish there was a flag with swingers colors or somthing for when me and john on there alone i could put up .... Gays have the rainbow loads of groups have things...... What could we have for swingers? "

Get a great big plant pot and secure it to the top of your boat, then put a "Pampas Grass" in it, sorted.

By *uckoldandWifeCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

"Surely a bit of advanced planning would help, you could have your hold full to the brim with young sailors or happy cabin girls. Or invest in a an iPhone or similar and you could be surfing Fab as your husband navigates for Broads would that work when i cant get the net down on the broads?"

Can you get a decent phone signal?

over a year ago

Just think of the free fish you could catch if you could get the net on your boat!!!

over a year ago

Get a great big plant pot and secure it to the top of your boat, then put a "Pampas Grass" in it, sorted. "

lolol yes .......... xxx but thay get so big would take over lol

over a year ago

"Surely a bit of advanced planning would help, you could have your hold full to the brim with young sailors or happy cabin girls. Or invest in a an iPhone or similar and you could be surfing Fab as your husband navigates for Broads would that work when i cant get the net down on the broads?

Can you get a decent phone signal?"

Not all the time just in places .... its just bad around there for Tv too .... we can only get that at times ... so have DVDs alot .. porno .. lol

over a year ago

i very often wonder when i am out shopping at tesco etc..if the woman who is perusing throught the fruit and veg and putting a few cucumbers in her basket along with baby oil and tissues...wether there swingers or not...i wondered about that with a lady who works in my bank...and then saw her with her hubby a while later in a swingers club ! lol

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

hang a pair of blow up dolls from the mast

over a year ago

Or hang a pair of knickers on instead of a flag .

Theres alot of visitors on boats in the summertime on the broads, i should know i used to work at an inn by the side of the water between Norwich & Lowestoft, should get plenty of action.

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

"Or hang a pair of knickers on instead of a flag .

Theres alot of visitors on boats in the summertime on the broads, i should know i used to work at an inn by the side of the water between Norwich & Lowestoft, should get plenty of action. "

A pair of knickers sounds good, if you only have one pair!

Post new Message to Thread