Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

First time in a gay bar

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

...I ended up chatting to a young TS for two hours, didn't get a chance to chat to a particularly stylish looking girl behind the bar, the guys weren't really my cup of tea...

It was interesting though and I'd do it again, something I thought would be worth sharing for some of the first time bi/gay guys on here, it'll tell you a lot more about yourself and the sort of people you could meet, than just randomly messaging strangers on here saying you like their dick.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

People can be much friendlier face to face.

It's good to do things outside your comfort zone sometimes.

over a year ago

"People can be much friendlier face to face.

It's good to do things outside your comfort zone sometimes. "

Well if your comfort zone isn't working for you, then you need to expand. I'm not the sort of guy who likes to initiate conversations with strangers, but I make myself do it anyway, because I've come to realise that life's to short to wait for others to make the first move.

over a year ago

Nice dick

over a year ago

"...I ended up chatting to a young TS for two hours, didn't get a chance to chat to a particularly stylish looking girl behind the bar, the guys weren't really my cup of tea...

It was interesting though and I'd do it again, something I thought would be worth sharing for some of the first time bi/gay guys on here, it'll tell you a lot more about yourself and the sort of people you could meet, than just randomly messaging strangers on here saying you like their dick."

Where did you go? Rainbows?

over a year ago

"Nice dick "

Don't get him started again!

over a year ago

For some reason we cannot private message you, hence our question on here.

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

I'm off to a gay bar this afternoon. It's usually a fun a afternoon and very friendly.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Actually sexybrain im really pleased for you. its hard to get out your comfortzones but when you do theres a whole new world out there

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

When I was young and still drinking I used to go to gay bars and night clubs in Blackpool.

It was easier to have a nice evening than be hit on every 5 minutes by d*unk idiots

over a year ago

"theres a whole new world"

A dazzling place I never knew,

But now for gays and queers

It's crystal clear

You want sexybrains cock, you know it's true...

over a year ago

"When I was young and still drinking I used to go to gay bars and night clubs in Blackpool.

It was easier to have a nice evening than be hit on every 5 minutes by d*unk idiots "

Blackpool gay scene years ago.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"theres a whole new world

A dazzling place I never knew,

But now for gays and queers

It's crystal clear

You want sexybrains cock, you know it's true..."

oi i was being nice lets not push it

over a year ago

OP. Your fab persona is built around your big dick. Yet we often read how when men send you "nice dick" messages it does nothing for you. May I suggest you change the way you try and attract people on here,if,as you insist, you are more than just a big dick.

over a year ago

"People can be much friendlier face to face.

It's good to do things outside your comfort zone sometimes.

Well if your comfort zone isn't working for you, then you need to expand. I'm not the sort of guy who likes to initiate conversations with strangers, but I make myself do it anyway, because I've come to realise that life's to short to wait for others to make the first move."

Same here but it's good when it works out. x

over a year ago

Much prefer going out to a gay bar than a straight bar. You just don't get all the bullshit from the aggressive peacocks that strut around straight bars. When you aren't single, you realise how shite most straight bars and clubs really are. Pubs however...

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

I've been to the local gay bar a few times, with friends so I wasn't too far out of my comfort zone. The guys can tell I'm not gay, so their "gaydar" is working well.

One time I went with two ladies, both of whom are very bi. At the end of the evening, a young guy who was part of a group of guys/girls partying together approached me and asked..."We can tell you're not gay, but what are you and which of those women are you with?"

I explained that I am heteexible and that I was "with both the ladies. And my wife would have com along too but she's unwell"....his jaw dropped but I joined them on the stage to dance The Time Warp at the close of the evening.

I've found Flame in Luton to be pretty friendly and relaxed, karaoke nights are fun.

over a year ago

"Nice dick

Don't get him started again! "

The man in love with his cock

over a year ago

"OP. Your fab persona is built around your big dick. Yet we often read how when men send you "nice dick" messages it does nothing for you. May I suggest you change the way you try and attract people on here,if,as you insist, you are more than just a big dick. "

Ha ha spot on

over a year ago

"OP. Your fab persona is built around your big dick. Yet we often read how when men send you "nice dick" messages it does nothing for you. May I suggest you change the way you try and attract people on here,if,as you insist, you are more than just a big dick.

Ha ha spot on "

Personally I find most people who contact me, the ones who get my attention anyway, are usually drawn by a number of factors about me, my cock is rarely mentioned.

I mention it as often as I do, and drive with it on here, simply because as swinging goes it's probably my most immediately obvious feature, and gets me attention, which I need before I can start to show who I really am.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"

I've found Flame in Luton to be pretty friendly and relaxed, karaoke nights are fun. "

Oh I love Flame! An ex and I had many fun nights there back when I was a young 'un. I also prefer gay bars/clubs for letting my hair down. There's none of the slight aggression that comes with normal clubs when they see two women together and the conversations can be far more interesting.

over a year ago

I've never been to a gay bar or gay quarters before

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

Cool story bro.....

But seriously, don't use gay bars as zoos. I've spent the last 13 years DJing and performing in them and loathe d*unk straight folk coming in to gawp at the queers.

Respectful, cool folk more than welcome.

By *verysmileMan
over a year ago

CANTERBURY

Notreally my thing but i have just been in a gay bar the music was that loud i couldn't think straight.....

Grabs coat..... Taxi ??!!!

over a year ago

"Cool story bro.....

But seriously, don't use gay bars as zoos. I've spent the last 13 years DJing and performing in them and loathe d*unk straight folk coming in to gawp at the queers."

This actually happens?

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

"Cool story bro.....

But seriously, don't use gay bars as zoos. I've spent the last 13 years DJing and performing in them and loathe d*unk straight folk coming in to gawp at the queers.

This actually happens?"

Very much so

over a year ago

"Cool story bro.....

This actually happens?

Very much so "

I hate the straight gawpers. Cackling hen parties are the worst.

over a year ago

"Cool story bro.....

This actually happens?

Very much so

I hate the straight gawpers. Cackling hen parties are the worst. "

I guess its a bit like when you see a really good stripper in action, how she looks so hot, athletic, nubile, full of LIFE and sexual energy...then you see the crowd...yeah.

By *uddlybear2015Man
over a year ago

BEDFORD

"I've been to the local gay bar a few times, with friends so I wasn't too far out of my comfort zone. The guys can tell I'm not gay, so their "gaydar" is working well.

One time I went with two ladies, both of whom are very bi. At the end of the evening, a young guy who was part of a group of guys/girls partying together approached me and asked..."We can tell you're not gay, but what are you and which of those women are you with?"

I explained that I am heteexible and that I was "with both the ladies. And my wife would have com along too but she's unwell"....his jaw dropped but I joined them on the stage to dance The Time Warp at the close of the evening.

I've found Flame in Luton to be pretty friendly and relaxed, karaoke nights are fun. "

I beg to differ,it is an abomination before God,and the work of Satan....karaoke!

over a year ago

Re OP....Not the exclusive domain of gay/bi either..

We actively seek out gay bars and clubs (eg the fab Pink Punters)....

In general they are not frequented by beer swilling ear-we-go football types spoiling for a fight.

(Other sports are available)

over a year ago

Can I recommend a night out in manchesters gay village?

The whole area is so friendly. Everyone is smiling and so unbelievably easy to talk to.

Bouncers everywhere so you feel really safe and notices saying any phobic behaviour will not be tolerated and hen/stag parties and fancy dress are not welcome. I guess to avoid the gawping and piss taking.

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

In my experience, which I admit is limited, I find gay bars friendly. As long as you're not going in a huge group of straight guys the regular clientele can be really nice.

In addition to Flame I have popped into a gay pub once or twice in London and up in the Lake District years ago just for a pint and to use the loos. Never felt unwelcome nor was I hit on.

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Hello, sailor

over a year ago

Gay men are ok,but they tend to fixate on my tits,so I steer clear of bars full of them.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Electric Six - Gay Bar

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTN6Du3MCgI

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

"Gay men are ok,but they tend to fixate on my tits,so I steer clear of bars full of them. "

Yes... too much for me.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Gay men are ok,but they tend to fixate on my tits,so I steer clear of bars full of them.

Yes... too much for me. "

Nice tits btw Joe

over a year ago

I went to a gay club in Birmingham once called toast.

I didn't know it was a gay club.

I was dancing my tits off oblivious to all the guys hitting on me. I just thought they were being friendly. Cool tunes though.

To be fair though, I was

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I went to a gay club in Birmingham once called toast.

I was dancing my tits off oblivious to all the guys hitting on me. I just thought they were being friendly. Cool tunes though.

To be fair though, I was

"

Did someone put you off then?

over a year ago

Leeds is always a great night out too

over a year ago

"I went to a gay club in Birmingham once called toast.

To be fair though, I was

Did someone put you off then?"

Put me off what?

Oh I see. My post should've ended I was off my tits on various narcotics

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

" My post should've ended I was off my tits on various narcotics "

Not good to mention on here

over a year ago

I had a girly weekend at the Manchester gay quarter a few years back. Was good fun. A lady got up on stage and proposed to her girlfriend, who said yes - the place went wild in celebration

over a year ago

" My post should've ended I was off my tits on various narcotics

Not good to mention on here "

Why? It was nearly 20 years ago.

Not that I give a fuck who thinks what. Hence my less than salubrious profile

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

"Cool story bro.....

This actually happens?

Very much so

I guess its a bit like when you see a really good stripper in action, how she looks so hot, athletic, nubile, full of LIFE and sexual energy...then you see the crowd...yeah."

Erm no. Not the same at all.

I hate to say it's straight d*unk women who are the bane of my life. They expect so much attention and special treatment. "Oh I love the gays, they're sooooo fabulous. Can I wear your wig, can you do my make-up, can you play some shitty song like now?"

Piss off back to Wetherspoons love

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

"Gay men are ok,but they tend to fixate on my tits,so I steer clear of bars full of them.

Yes... too much for me.

Nice tits btw Joe "

*channels Mikki... huffs, pouts and gives Ace a roundhouse with a pink Gucci handbag cunningly concealing a brick*

Clichés, I hate 'em.

over a year ago

"Cool story bro.....

This actually happens?

Very much so

I guess its a bit like when you see a really good stripper in action, how she looks so hot, athletic, nubile, full of LIFE and sexual energy...then you see the crowd...yeah.

I hate to say it's straight d*unk women who are the bane of my life. They expect so much attention and special treatment. "Oh I love the gays, they're sooooo fabulous. Can I wear your wig, can you do my make-up, can you play some shitty song like now?"

Piss off back to Wetherspoons love"

How do they know you're gay?

over a year ago

Yes... too much for me.

Nice tits btw Joe

*channels Mikki... huffs, pouts and gives Ace a roundhouse with a pink Gucci handbag cunningly concealing a brick*

Clichés, I hate 'em. "

You're brave,trying to channel Mikki.

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Yes... too much for me.

Nice tits btw Joe

Clichés, I hate 'em.

You're brave,trying to channel Mikki."

Pout,pout,wiggle,wiggle

By *hyllyphyllyMan
over a year ago

Bradford

The Sun Hotel, (that's not a hotel), in Bradford is fab. If you go on a sat, they have turns on

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Pout,pout,wiggle,wiggle "

It won't work. I tried it last night

over a year ago

"Cool story bro.....

This actually happens?

Very much so

Piss off back to Wetherspoons love"

Post new Message to Thread