Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

A Relatively speaking

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A friend of mine who is on another site has been chatting to a guy for about 3 weeks and they have been getting on really well & have exchanged a few naughty messages, today it came to the photo exchange (it wasn't done before as he had to have one taken to upload), she waited for his as she never sends hers first, when it arrived, it was her brother, he is due to come online soon and she does not know whether to just tell him he is not her type and hope he does not try to pursue the matter or to just block him, what would you do?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Block. About 10 mins ago

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

block and run

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

NOT TELL!!!! lie thro her teeth!

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

block and run and hide

over a year ago

I would let him know he is not my type and block him

over a year ago

Well if it were the other way around, I would remain friendly but firmly say we will never meet as your not the type of girl I would meet.

BUT to continue chatting could be full of danger simple little things give others an insight into you life and I would think he would guess he knows her sooner than later.

I bet most people will say reply not my type and block lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/04/11 20:56:22]

over a year ago

"block and run"
My thoughts exactly but she dithering as she does not want to hurt him with no explanation whether it be a lie or not

over a year ago

Purely from a guys point of view, there you are messaging this woman getting along quite nicely and then send you picture and bang nothing, talk about kick in the nuts thats a real confidence smasher, YES I know its full of danger but wouldn't a polite end be so much better for the guy ?????

Rejection can be pretty damaging and it has the potentioal to make the guy think why and do some digging ???

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Happened to me!

He came up on the "people who might interest you" list on my profile on a different site.

*shudders*

I never really thought any more of it... close call though so when I happened upon his profile here I figured we best have a chat about it. You know that way when you're reading something and the realisation dawns on you, you know you should stop reading but you just don't... then you get to the "v/w/e" bit and you turn your whole computer off in a bit of a rash manner! Fortunately there were no risky pics!!

So we had the conversation. I'm not sure how I'd have felt if I'd actually been discussing stuff with him not knowing it was him... it's making me cringe a bit just thinking about it. Not sure what to suggest to your friend, I guess it depends on the sort of relationship she has with her brother... my big bro is cool and knew about my sexuality before we had that chat so it wasn't a big surprise to him that I was here.

The conversation stopped when we started thinking about how we both have the filthy gene... *shudders some more*

over a year ago

I would be inclined to come clean, tell him who I am, and that nothing more will be said about our encounter, then I block him.

over a year ago

all the previous replies are good. tell her to tell him that she has just got into a relationship and that she doesn't want to meet anyone new. maybe she could delete her profile and create a new one ....is it wrong that i kinda chuckled when i read this post though? lol

over a year ago

Pity the two of them arent from the Fens....;-)

over a year ago

i would tell him the truth. Whats the worst that could happen? other than alot of embarrassment and maybe a laff at the end of it.

By *eaboMan
over a year ago

marden

if they have a good relationship then go down _irtygirl's route and have the conversation. Will prob end up having a bloody good laugh about what goes on in the dark side.

over a year ago

be honest.

over a year ago

If it was me, then no way would I be having any type of conversation, Id block and probably feel really upset that I had exchanged messages. The thought of it all makes me shudder

over a year ago

It would completely spoil the whole swinging lifestyle for me. Id have to stop the forum posting for a start, as no way would I want my thoughts on sexuality to be known by members of my family, but I would feel uneasy about socials, parties, going to clubs, the whole caboodle, in case he turned up.

over a year ago

Have to agree. An ex boyfriend of a friend joined this site and wrote to me. I was stunned he was on the site because he is in another new relationship and a bit of a jack the lad. I said I knew who he was and he left the site in an instant, which is what I hoped he would do as I don't want to be looking over my shoulder knowing those I know are sharing same site.

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"It would completely spoil the whole swinging lifestyle for me. Id have to stop the forum posting for a start, as no way would I want my thoughts on sexuality to be known by members of my family, but I would feel uneasy about socials, parties, going to clubs, the whole caboodle, in case he turned up. "

I totally hear you but I figured since I was here first I wasn't going to let it spoil things for me. If anything, he's more embarrassed than me cause I'm a bit of an open book. As it stands he's settled with his girlfriend now so it's not really an issue. I don't know if his profile is still here or not but it wouldn't bother me if he came back. As long as we know to avoid each other and there aren't explicit pics on our public profiles then it's not a problem.

We're adults and both comfortable in our relationship to understand that we're really quite similar in our outlook towards sex.

Post new Message to Thread