Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Its nice to be nice

Jump to newest

By *tarbeck OP   Couple
over a year ago

york

We lose another lovely woman of the site , not due to rude single men but to rude bitchy women , get a grip girls

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *tarbeck OP   Couple
over a year ago

york

"We lose another lovely woman of the site , not due to rude single men but to rude bitchy women , get a grip girls "
No coment girls ?

By *ecretgamesMan
over a year ago

the moon

Who did we loose stars?

I'm a bit out of touch today

By *tarbeck OP   Couple
over a year ago

york

"Who did we loose stars?

I'm a bit out of touch today "

pm you x

By *ecretgamesMan
over a year ago

the moon

Thx

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

Really?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's like one of those Facebook status

"omg I'm so upset"

"what's up Becky"

"Nothing just annoyed"

Ffs give us details x

By *tarbeck OP   Couple
over a year ago

york

"Really? "
Really

By *tarbeck OP   Couple
over a year ago

york

"It's like one of those Facebook status

"omg I'm so upset"

"what's up Becky"

"Nothing just annoyed"

Ffs give us details x"

How the hell did you know my real name lol xx

over a year ago

"omg I'm so upset"

"what's up Becky"

"Nothing just annoyed"

Ffs give us details x How the hell did you know my real name lol xx"

You pm'd me x

By *ucyfur77Woman
over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"We lose another lovely woman of the site , not due to rude single men but to rude bitchy women , get a grip girls "

What did I miss?

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

But why write an aggressive post about it?

It's a shame whoever it is you're talking about feels bullied here but you need a thick skin and a strong stomach rounds these parts.

By *tarbeck OP   Couple
over a year ago

york

"But why write an aggressive post about it?

It's a shame whoever it is you're talking about feels bullied here but you need a thick skin and a strong stomach rounds these parts. "

aggressive really

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

It's a shame whoever it is you're talking about feels bullied here but you need a thick skin and a strong stomach rounds these parts. aggressive really "

Baiting, assertive then.

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Who has left?

By *tarbeck OP   Couple
over a year ago

york

It's a shame whoever it is you're talking about feels bullied here but you need a thick skin and a strong stomach rounds these parts. aggressive really

Baiting, assertive then."

how so ?

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

It's a shame whoever it is you're talking about feels bullied here but you need a thick skin and a strong stomach rounds these parts. aggressive really

Baiting, assertive then. how so ?"

Reread your first two posts

By *tarbeck OP   Couple
over a year ago

york

Baiting, assertive then. how so ?

Reread your first two posts"

And ?

By *ecretgamesMan
over a year ago

the moon

I don't know the details as to why she left but if someone felt the need to leave because of indignant and nasty comments then it's not their fault for not having "thick skin" more so a failing of a community for allowing that person be made feel that way by a select few.

I'd sooner throw a handbag in the ring and watch the bitches fight for it, (naked perhaps), than see the same few bully another into feeling they had to leave.

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

Reread your first two posts And ? "

It reads like you walked into a bar, hands on hips and wanted a row.

Whoever she is, I hope she's ok

By *tarbeck OP   Couple
over a year ago

york

"I don't know the details as to why she left but if someone felt the need to leave because of indignant and nasty comments then it's not their fault for not having "thick skin" more so a failing of a community for allowing that person be made feel that way by a select few.

I'd sooner throw a handbag in the ring and watch the bitches fight for it, (naked perhaps), than see the same few bully another into feeling they had to leave."

over a year ago

"I don't know the details as to why she left but if someone felt the need to leave because of indignant and nasty comments then it's not their fault for not having "thick skin" more so a failing of a community for allowing that person be made feel that way by a select few.

I'd sooner throw a handbag in the ring and watch the bitches fight for it, (naked perhaps), than see the same few bully another into feeling they had to leave."

I can't get my head around someone being that upset and wound up about a sex site that they had to leave.....tell the bullys to do one and brush it off x

By *tarbeck OP   Couple
over a year ago

york

Reread your first two posts And ?

Whoever she is, I hope she's ok"

If that was in my nature I might have done , after seeing the silly nasty mail she got , god forbid she got in the hot pics x

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

Whoever she is, I hope she's okIf that was in my nature I might have done , after seeing the silly nasty mail she got , god forbid she got in the hot pics x"

Well that sucks. People can be silly arses but was it from forum regulars or insecure numpties?

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

"We lose another lovely woman of the site , not due to rude single men but to rude bitchy women , get a grip girls No coment girls ?"

(admittedly I may not be a girl, but...)

I can't really see how anyone can comment without knowing who you're talking about OP.

{shrugs}

Mr ddc

over a year ago

Whoever she is, I hope she's okIf that was in my nature I might have done , after seeing the silly nasty mail she got , god forbid she got in the hot pics x"

I can empathise, I had some shit after one of my pics was in hot pics a while back. Women are so spiteful and vile at times.

By *tarbeck OP   Couple
over a year ago

york

"We lose another lovely woman of the site , not due to rude single men but to rude bitchy women , get a grip girls No coment girls ?

I can't really see how anyone can comment without knowing who you're talking about OP.

{shrugs}

Mr ddc I will not name her but I hope she picks herself up and comes back ready for battle as it seems to be in the forum x

"

over a year ago

Who has gone ?

over a year ago

I'd sooner throw a handbag in the ring and watch the bitches fight for it, (naked perhaps), than see the same few bully another into feeling they had to leave.

I can't get my head around someone being that upset and wound up about a sex site that they had to leave.....tell the bullys to do one and brush it off x"

over a year ago

"We lose another lovely woman of the site , not due to rude single men but to rude bitchy women , get a grip girls No coment girls ?

{shrugs}

Mr ddc I will not name her but I hope she picks herself up and comes back ready for battle as it seems to be in the forum x

"

Stupid starting a post then if it's Scarlet Stars, I can't believe she left cause of some bitchy comments, she gave as good as she got at times and so she should

over a year ago

It's a bit like a shitter version of an Eastenders whodunnit. Can I open a book and take bets on how long till the big reveal

By *randMrs Spanish BrunetteCouple
over a year ago

home sweet home

If it's not fun , it's no point. All the best to the lovely lady.

MrsSB

over a year ago

My detective work has found the answer.

It was.................

(E'enders drums out

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

I can't get my head around someone being that upset and wound up about a sex site that they had to leave.....tell the bullys to do one and brush it off x

"

I think what's in this post s easier said than done .....negative energy contiguously aimed at you can and does effect those on the receiving end .

Unless there's a equal amount of positive energy evening things out the person on the receiving end will find themselves being dragged down .

Those who project negative energy for no other reason than to try and make others feel as down will keep doing it no matter what because that's all they have there own negativity which means they have nothing better to do than to spread misery when ever they see a opportunity to do so .

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I can't get my head around someone being that upset and wound up about a sex site that they had to leave.....tell the bullys to do one and brush it off x"

Oh I can.

There are many on here with little self worth who use sites like this to validate their existence. They post attention seeking threads, join in every "who has the best...?" thread and get majorly upset at the slightest perceived criticism.

For some, if you have a differing opinion to theirs it's "bullying".

Then you have the passive aggressives jumping on the bullying bandwagon.

I don't know what went on, and frankly as I have a life that doesn't rely on being validated by members of Fab, I don't care!

But seriously, the Mods don't tolerate bullying and the naughty step awaits anyone that does. Not everyone is cut out for Fab, if it affects you that much then the delete account button is the best option.

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

Surely you'd just stop using the forums, rather than leave the entire site. Surely ladies egos can't be that fragile that a few bitchy comments in the forums couldn't be soothed by a quick dip in the inbox, to find a few arse licky big up messages, to massage ones id back into shape

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Just smile and wave- I don't know anyone here so would struggle to let them wind me up.

over a year ago

I was once memorably on the end of some completely uncalled for spite and cattiness in the forums, it was a little shocking and some of the PMs were particularly nasty so I just stayed quiet for a day or two until the weirdness had died down and all has been it's usual fun, jolly nonsense ever since.

So it's a shame someone felt they had to leave because of it, I'm sure they'll take a little time to relax and reflect and, once things are back in perspective, they'll be happy to return.

By *L RogueMan
over a year ago

London

sorry to hear this but not surprised.

over a year ago

Who's left?

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Surely you'd just stop using the forums, rather than leave the entire site. Surely ladies egos can't be that fragile that a few bitchy comments in the forums couldn't be soothed by a quick dip in the inbox, to find a few arse licky big up messages, to massage ones id back into shape "

OK have you ever been message or forum posts stalked by some one ....have out ever been on the receiving end of a person who's life is so full of negativity that they decide

Your the one they are going to take that negativity out on .

I have a very thick skin a great life in fact I love life but even I when on the receiving end of a stalker who wants so badly to destroy my natural high .

Have felt myself begin to be effected by the messages .

I learnt a long time ago to not engage when I sense very negative tones aimed my way best to deal with a message stalker is to report and block .

The best way to deal with a forum post stalker is to never engage them because they want you to engage with them they really want to try and get to you .

By not engaging you deny them that which they so desperately want .

As for staying off the forums because of the behavior of others that's not a answer the answer is to remove those who cause the trouble not those on the receiving end in my opinion .

over a year ago

"omg I'm so upset"

"what's up Becky"

"Nothing just annoyed"

Ffs give us details x"

over a year ago

{shrugs}

Stupid starting a post then if it's Scarlet Stars, I can't believe she left cause of some bitchy comments, she gave as good as she got at times and so she should "

Scarlet Stars hasn't gone

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

Well I have learnt that if there is bitchy comments about me or someone doesn't like me - flick the middle finger then go off and enjoy rest of my life

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

{shrugs}

Stupid starting a post then if it's Scarlet Stars, I can't believe she left cause of some bitchy comments, she gave as good as she got at times and so she should

Scarlet Stars hasn't gone "

Who is it then? Or is this a ploy to make us reflect on our comments?

over a year ago

I'm sure we would all be up in arms if accused of cyber bullying

Reality is there is so much of it goes on here it's worrying

It's like gang warfare

I've left a few times because of it

Men, women and couples

over a year ago

I don't think anyone should feel bullied here, but it does happen, it depends who's on at the time. Some like to follow others so if it goes in a bitchy direction it tends to stay that way for the thread. It happens to women , men and couples. Actually single men probably get the worst of it, most of the time.

I hope whoever left , I still haven't worked out who, is OK. Sometimes we all need a break and it can be a good thing.

Sarah

over a year ago

"Surely you'd just stop using the forums, rather than leave the entire site. Surely ladies egos can't be that fragile that a few bitchy comments in the forums couldn't be soothed by a quick dip in the inbox, to find a few arse licky big up messages, to massage ones id back into shape

OK have you ever been message or forum posts stalked by some one ....have out ever been on the receiving end of a person who's life is so full of negativity that they decide

I have a very thick skin a great life in fact I love life but even I when on the receiving end of a stalker who wants so badly to destroy my natural high .

I learnt a long time ago to not engage when I sense very negative tones aimed my way best to deal with a message stalker is to report and block .

The best way to deal with a forum post stalker is to never engage them because they want you to engage with them they really want to try and get to you .

As for staying off the forums because of the behavior of others that's not a answer the answer is to remove those who cause the trouble not those on the receiving end in my opinion . "

Yes.

I was targeted a while ago by a deluded and deranged individual.

They ended up with a forum ban and continued to message other users to try and get to me (and some others, but I believe I was the main focus) until they got a site ban.

Use admin if there is a real issue.

I am still here

over a year ago

"Surely you'd just stop using the forums, rather than leave the entire site. Surely ladies egos can't be that fragile that a few bitchy comments in the forums couldn't be soothed by a quick dip in the inbox, to find a few arse licky big up messages, to massage ones id back into shape

As for staying off the forums because of the behavior of others that's not a answer the answer is to remove those who cause the trouble not those on the receiving end in my opinion .

Yes.

They ended up with a forum ban and continued to message other users to try and get to me (and some others, but I believe I was the main focus) until they got a site ban.

I am still here "

I know who you're talking about

over a year ago

Oh I can.

There are many on here with little self worth who use sites like this to validate their existence. They post attention seeking threads, join in every "who has the best...?" thread and get majorly upset at the slightest perceived criticism.

I don't know what went on, and frankly as I have a life that doesn't rely on being validated by members of Fab, I don't care!

But seriously, the Mods don't tolerate bullying and the naughty step awaits anyone that does. Not everyone is cut out for Fab, if it affects you that much then the delete account button is the best option. "

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

More drama

over a year ago

{shrugs}

Stupid starting a post then if it's Scarlet Stars, I can't believe she left cause of some bitchy comments, she gave as good as she got at times and so she should "

Not me! x

Do you mean Scarlet Seduction?

I don't have pics... I can't compete with the women on here. (All of you women.) I do my own thing.

over a year ago

Oh I can.

But seriously, the Mods don't tolerate bullying and the naughty step awaits anyone that does. Not everyone is cut out for Fab, if it affects you that much then the delete account button is the best option.

"

Why should anyone be bullied to the extent they feel the need to leave?

Surely the people who should be gone are the bullies!

And I'm hope they know who they are

I do

over a year ago

"More drama "

Weren't you all "drama-ed" out yesterday, View?

Need a Snuggle?

over a year ago

{shrugs}

Not me! x

I don't have pics... I can't compete with the women on here. (All of you women.) I do my own thing. "

Didn't think it would be you, but as you can see it's a bloody guessing game as someone above said "stars" and that doesn't really help

No didn't mean scarlet Seduction

I give up guessing

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"More drama

Weren't you all "drama-ed" out yesterday, View?

Need a Snuggle? "

I might need one if you can beat them, join them

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 18/09/16 08:17:18]

over a year ago

Yes.

I am still here "

Iv been targeted before too and know of someone else who was targeted on the forums and then by pm's

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Oh well

At least it's not the bad bad bad men this time

Oh wait, the bad woman may have been a single man posing as a female

Oh fuck, it's the bad men again

over a year ago

Oh I can.

Why should anyone be bullied to the extent they feel the need to leave?

Surely the people who should be gone are the bullies!

And I'm hope they know who they are

I do "

Yep! A life ban should do it.

over a year ago

"Oh well

At least it's not the bad bad bad men this time

Oh wait, the bad woman may have been a single man posing as a female

Oh fuck, it's the bad men again"

over a year ago

What makes me smile is the jumping on the bandwagon

The bullies see which direction a thread is going in and join in

A few weeks later a similar thread appears and they can easily wind up disagreeing with themselves without even knowing it

over a year ago

"Just smile and wave- I don't know anyone here so would struggle to let them wind me up."

over a year ago

So from what I can gather, the hottest women here get picked on by women who are jealous of them? If so that's just incredibly petty, why can't people just do their own thing and not worry about the others?

Pissing in someone else's sugar won't make yours any sweeter!

over a year ago

"So from what I can gather, the hottest women here get picked on by women who are jealous of them? If so that's just incredibly petty, why can't people just do their own thing and not worry about the others?

Pissing in someone else's sugar won't make yours any sweeter!"

over a year ago

Oh I can.

But seriously, the Mods don't tolerate bullying and the naughty step awaits anyone that does. Not everyone is cut out for Fab, if it affects you that much then the delete account button is the best option. "

I've said this before but my god this is a sex site....it's not real life.....it should be a small addition to your life to enhance it....to have some fun on the forums....maybe the odd "heated" discussion lol but jeez no one should be bullied or victimised.....you should be able to log off and get on with your life and enjoy it when your on here.....poor show to the bullies....you should be ashamed of yourself...ffs encourage people and use the site for what it's actually for and keep it fun x

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

The closest I have ever come to leaving fab in the years I have been on here was due to one particularly horrible thread started by someone I had never met or even spoken to, either in PMs or via the forum so I can see how it can make you feel awful. But I am stubborn so waited for feeling like shit to pass before deciding. The person involved obviously wanted to cause upset and I refuse to give them the satisfaction. I don't do drama and I won't be dragged in by other people.

over a year ago

{shrugs}

Not me! x

I don't have pics... I can't compete with the women on here. (All of you women.) I do my own thing.

Didn't think it would be you, but as you can see it's a bloody guessing game as someone above said "stars" and that doesn't really help

No didn't mean scarlet Seduction

I give up guessing "

I thought they meant stars the OP.

over a year ago

"So from what I can gather, the hottest women here get picked on by women who are jealous of them? If so that's just incredibly petty, why can't people just do their own thing and not worry about the others?

Pissing in someone else's sugar won't make yours any sweeter!"

It's hard with all the other women being so jealous of me all the time

over a year ago

Pissing in someone else's sugar won't make yours any sweeter!

It's hard with all the other women being so jealous of me all the time "

Here's what it is - they hate you because they ain't you

over a year ago

I've got absolutely no idea who you're talking about and if they felt bullied enough to need to leave that's awful - I hope they reported the messages before deleting their account so admin can take action. But sometimes the very people who are quick to shout bullying, are the same ones bitching at others from the sidelines with nasty, catty and sly little comments. I don't know if that applies in this case but it does in some others.

over a year ago

Wish we knew who had left !

We have all had our share of pm's which slate us . Especially us at times , but it's easier to deal with as a couple as we have each other .

Bullying sucks , so unnecessary .

over a year ago

I gave up reading that about half way down - have we found out who left?

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"I gave up reading that about half way down - have we found out who left?"

No but I welcome them back

over a year ago

Some people on here have am interested take on what bullying actually is. Daring to disagree with soneone is not bullying. Disliking someine is not bullying.

And there are people that have posted on this thread who only ever see things from their own perspective and would no doubt defend their posts as 'stansing up for themselves' or 'putting someone in their place' or worse claim their posts ate banter while saying who me . Perspective is an interesting thing and we probably all lack it sometimes

over a year ago

Oh an while I'm at it. Anyone that ever posts inane popcorn comments to steer a thread in a certain durectin and try and ensure thst the OP of a thread gets a forum kicking can never complain about bullying. It's probably the worst type of behaviour on here. Grow some balls

over a year ago

"Oh an while I'm at it. Anyone that ever posts inane popcorn comments to steer a thread in a certain durectin and try and ensure thst the OP of a thread gets a forum kicking can never complain about bullying. It's probably the worst type of behaviour on here. Grow some balls"

I doubt anyone left.

over a year ago

"Oh an while I'm at it. Anyone that ever posts inane popcorn comments to steer a thread in a certain durectin and try and ensure thst the OP of a thread gets a forum kicking can never complain about bullying. It's probably the worst type of behaviour on here. Grow some balls"

Grabs popcorn- this should be good!

Never done it before, what now?

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I saw yesterday someone say they dislike 'people being put down' in the same sentence as they find 'stupid people' irritating

Sometimes, self awareness is missing

over a year ago

I hate those popcorn and pull up a deckchair comments too. Pathetic and needless.

over a year ago

"I saw yesterday someone say they dislike 'people being put down' in the same sentence as they find 'stupid people' irritating

Sometimes, self awareness is missing"

Sanctimonious folk do tend to act like assholes to others on here.

over a year ago

People leave all the time don't they? People can come and go as they please, that's how I understand it.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"I saw yesterday someone say they dislike 'people being put down' in the same sentence as they find 'stupid people' irritating

Sanctimonious folk do tend to act like assholes to others on here."

Yeah I guess they may, although I may think you are trying to be sanctimonious to my post or acting like as an asshole. I guess it's down to intent, interpretation and choice in how I feel after reading it.

I am feeling fine

over a year ago

Yeah I guess they may, although I may think you are trying to be sanctimonious to my post or acting like as an asshole. I guess it's down to intent, interpretation and choice in how I feel after reading it.

I am feeling fine "

There was nothing aimed at yourself there fella. Complete face value comment. And no Sanctimoniousness!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I am feeling fine

There was nothing aimed at yourself there fella. Complete face value comment. And no Sanctimoniousness! "

I didn't think there was I used it as an example.

over a year ago

Its always nice to be nice ...no point in being nasty

over a year ago

"Its always nice to be nice ...no point in being nasty

"

That just about sums it up.

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Sadly there are folk of whatever gender that for whatever reason see the need to put others down.... It really isn't an attractive trait.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Still dont know who left

over a year ago

"Still dont know who left"

It wasn't me

over a year ago

Was it someone from the forums?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Still dont know who left

It wasn't me "

well thats good

over a year ago

It's a shame whoever it is you're talking about feels bullied here but you need a thick skin and a strong stomach rounds these parts. "

That last quote was spot on

over a year ago

Clearly there is a bullying issue here

As it has been said over and over

and it's those who are guilty who try to justify it

Post new Message to Thread