Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

girlfriends first encounter...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey folks. Not sure why I'm penning this.. except for the ability to vent.

My girlfriend really wants to have an experience with another girl,.. which I'm happy with.... but to start with, I thought I'd be included. It seems not.! I'm Also cool with this as its her thing and I want her to enjoy it. I guess my question is,.. how many of you have been in a similar situation,.. and how did it turn out.? Fingers crossed, we can enjoy the experience together some day..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hey folks. Not sure why I'm penning this.. except for the ability to vent.

My girlfriend really wants to have an experience with another girl,.. which I'm happy with.... but to start with, I thought I'd be included. It seems not.! I'm Also cool with this as its her thing and I want her to enjoy it. I guess my question is,.. how many of you have been in a similar situation,.. and how did it turn out.? Fingers crossed, we can enjoy the experience together some day.."

Can't say that we've been in this situation. That being said my feeling is that you aren't quite as cool with the situation as you say. If this is the case be very careful before proceedings go much further. The green eyed monster is a bugger and can cause all kinds of problems and it's all to easy to try and block it in order to please. The problem is day after the event. So my advice to you is get you heads together and be honest with each other and respect each other. You are on here together not as two singles and both of you have individual feelings that need to be looked after. Good luck to you both

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If you're not happy, don't do it. Easy as that. Communicate.

Post new Message to Thread