Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Writing stories

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Decided to write a shirt story, just to see if I can, its not easy, but I guess the people who read it will soon let me know how well I did.

Have you ever written any short fiction?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *nFairnessMan
over a year ago

The Four Corners

many times, both long intricate plots and short snapshots, both uncouth and otherwise character and world building is awesome.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've tried to start a good few times but really struggle taking the thoughts from my head and bringing it to life on paper so it always ends up in the bin. I just don't have that creative spark

over a year ago

A little.

over a year ago

"I've tried to start a good few times but really struggle taking the thoughts from my head and bringing it to life on paper so it always ends up in the bin. I just don't have that creative spark "

Don't throw it away and don't try and write it perfectly from the start. Just let it flow (or gush)

over a year ago

It's said that everyone has a book/story in them so good luck with that.

I would love to become an author and I'm sure I have the ability and imagination to do so, but I'm hyper -critical and dismiss my ideas and writing before it gets to any serious stage.

By *eliz NelsonMan
over a year ago

The Tantric Tea Shop

A 'shirt' story?

Stick at it, don't force it! and good luck

over a year ago

I keep trying but then I get annoyed with the characters and stop wanting to interact with them...a bit like real life really The joys of being an introvert

By *edRapscallionMan
over a year ago

London

Yes, I have. I've done pretty well on a popular erotica site. If I had the time, I'd write more often.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I wrote one yesterday for the stories and fantasies section, only one person commented but they liked it a lot.

I may write more, I really enjoyed it, its called she's perfect if you want to have s look

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Decided to write a shirt story, just to see if I can, its not easy, but I guess the people who read it will soon let me know how well I did.

Have you ever written any short fiction? "

Yes. I've attended some creative writing classes and they really help you organise your thoughts and give you ideas for getting them all down on paper. There are lots of books and tips on the net too.

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Yes I write a lot, counters the analytical side of me.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I wrote one yesterday for the stories and fantasies section, only one person commented but they liked it a lot.

I may write more, I really enjoyed it, its called she's perfect if you want to have s look"

I'll have a read later

By *44bertCouple
over a year ago

Inverness

I do it for a living.

Post new Message to Thread