Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bbw

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi...I love a bigger woman I always have but can't seem get that across to the women I speak to they just think I'm sayin it to get in there knickers....can anyone help me plz...thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

"Hi...I love a bigger woman I always have but can't seem get that across to the women I speak to they just think I'm sayin it to get in there knickers....can anyone help me plz...thanks"

Chat up a slim one and feed them cake.

Mr ddc

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi...I love a bigger woman I always have but can't seem get that across to the women I speak to they just think I'm sayin it to get in there knickers....can anyone help me plz...thanks

Chat up a slim one and feed them cake.

Mr ddc"

Ohhh Mr ddc

over a year ago

Maybe don't bang on about BBW and size all the time, and just treat them as individual women who you find attractive.

over a year ago

"Maybe don't bang on about BBW and size all the time, and just treat them as individual women who you find attractive."

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"Maybe don't bang on about BBW and size all the time, and just treat them as individual women who you find attractive."

Damn; I scrolled to the end to post only to find you'd already said exactly what I was thinking.

I can't stand being fetishised for one aspect of my physicality. I want to fuck people who want to fuck me, not people who want to fuck me just because they like my shape.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

over a year ago

Try talking to ladies you find attractive as individual, wonderful, sassy human beings rather than a label? Leave out calling them BBWs and make them feel there's something about them as a unique and wonderful woman besides the size of their frock.

Best of British OP.

By *asokittyWoman
over a year ago

Nr Worksop

"Maybe don't bang on about BBW and size all the time, and just treat them as individual women who you find attractive.

Damn; I scrolled to the end to post only to find you'd already said exactly what I was thinking.

I can't stand being fetishised for one aspect of my physicality. I want to fuck people who want to fuck me, not people who want to fuck me just because they like my shape."

Exactly this!

over a year ago

Although I suppose technically I would fall into the BBW category, I hate the term and have no desire to be labelled.... major turn off for me

over a year ago

Hate that title bbw ,i am me wasnt born with a title,but feel i have to put i am a bbw on my profile as it seems the thing to do on here.

over a year ago

I do talk to women I find attractive and I really don't mention anything about shape or size until they do....but it seems as soon as I say I like a bigger woman it goes down hill

over a year ago

"I do talk to women I find attractive and I really don't mention anything about shape or size until they do....but it seems as soon as I say I like a bigger woman it goes down hill

"

maybe it depends on how you say it then

over a year ago

So what other term can i use or what can I say instead of this

over a year ago

You've been honest with your preference OP I'm sure you'll get lucky

over a year ago

"Maybe don't bang on about BBW and size all the time, and just treat them as individual women who you find attractive.

I can't stand being fetishised for one aspect of my physicality. I want to fuck people who want to fuck me, not people who want to fuck me just because they like my shape."

Absolutely spot on!

over a year ago

"So what other term can i use or what can I say instead of this

"

Just say you find her attractive, not that you find big girls attractive.

A lot of girls like the term though OP so j wouldn't get too hung up on it either way

over a year ago

The amount of men who message me and say they love bbw is unreal.

I don't call myself that, I hate the term and I hate being called it.

I'm fat, so what? Talk to me about football, not my bloody size, I love talking about football

over a year ago

Why is it as soon as someone mentions bigger girls people get arsey and defensive....guys just saying what he likes x

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Hate that title bbw ,i am me wasnt born with a title,but feel i have to put i am a bbw on my profile as it seems the thing to do on here."

Why do what others do? Just be yourself and take it off your profile

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Why is it as soon as someone mentions bigger girls people get arsey and defensive....guys just saying what he likes x"

He didn't mention bigger girls. That's the point, he mentioned BBWs.

over a year ago

"Why is it as soon as someone mentions bigger girls people get arsey and defensive....guys just saying what he likes x"

He is asking why he's not getting anywhere with the women he wants to meet. He is being given reasons why this might be the case

over a year ago

I don't think anyone is getting arsey. OP asked why that might take things downhill and we are saying why it would for us, that's all.

over a year ago

Thanks for all your input guys x

Post new Message to Thread