Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

When you WANT A MEET

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Yes, capitals intended

The question is, say you're horny, you're in the mood, you want to meet someone for some drinks, chat and fun - how do you go about it?

Do you start by looking for someone new? Go to a previous contact? Are they often on the same wavelength as you, does communication go briskly, do you manage to get together fairly swiftly without too much dilly dallying around?

Does it work for you often?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

It does work for me.

Often.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's only happened once, as I can't normally do last minute and when I'm free and feeling that way I can just nip to a club.

But when I had a week off and felt this way, I didn't go to previous as they're not local and didn't want to travel or wait, so hunted on local status updates, looked at pics then messaged and sorted it out

over a year ago

I arrange something with one of the men I'm currently seeing or talking to.

over a year ago

I'm fortunate that I have a long term regular partner who I see every couple of weeks and others I see intermittently. Plus new men I talk to from here. If I had a car I'd be out having sex more often I think.

over a year ago

"Yes, capitals intended

The question is, say you're horny, you're in the mood, you want to meet someone for some drinks, chat and fun - how do you go about it?

Do you start by looking for someone new? Go to a previous contact? Are they often on the same wavelength as you, does communication go briskly, do you manage to get together fairly swiftly without too much dilly dallying around?

Does it work for you often?"

If I want a meet, I wouldn't start here that's for sure. Probably better off heading down to the local shopping centre...the odds of pulling are better.

over a year ago

It never works for me..

My meets have to be planned weeks in advance, hotels and babysitter booked ..

If I suddenly get horny I just have wank and hope it passes

By *lashheartMan
over a year ago

shrewsbury

Oh dear.

I usually send a message to a previous fab friend if I'm that horny, or message someone who's advertised for a meet

By *azzab88Man
over a year ago

glasgow

"It does work for me.

Often.

"

Bit of a jammy git aren't ya

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

My first port of call would be my no 1 guy, followed by another guy I know really well. Failing that I would put a status update or meet request up and hope that someone I've previously chatted to gets in touch. Those 2 have never worked out for me though because I'd have a social and wouldn't fancy them whether I was horned up or not!! So I'd have to settle for a lady wank

Good question OP

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

We'd go clubbing & probs not a swingers club either, mainly because we have a better success rate

So far this year Vanilla clubs 3 Fab 0

H

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"It never works for me..

My meets have to be planned weeks in advance, hotels and babysitter booked ..

If I suddenly get horny I just have wank and hope it passes "

over a year ago

No. I dont really look for it.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Perhaps I just have this idea in my head that some people off here, in the same circumstances as myself get to meet more frequently than I do.

I often wonder what I could do to better my chances at finding the sort of people I want in my life, when I want them, and not just off here.

over a year ago

I arrange to meet them, they don't turn up. (knew I should have trusted my gut instinct) I then sit in the pub I was supposed to meet them at, bumming off their free WiFi and posting on the forum all night!

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It depends what I'm in the mood for but I never have a problem. Longer term fbs will always be reliable, should you get too in need.

Best to think ahead and never go on a starvation diet.

over a year ago

"Yes, capitals intended

Does it work for you often?"

I phone a friend

By *umpleteazerWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

Usually contact a previous meet. Less hassle than finding someone new

over a year ago

Would have to be a previous, or maybe at a club, don't like fucking strangers- no matter how horny

Post new Message to Thread