Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

BBW, Curvy, Athletic or Slim

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Following on from the previous thread I thought it would be good to open a discussion about this.

We form one race, the human race. Nobody is immune to peoples harsh words or criticism. We all bleed the same blood.

Is one body more worthy of love or sex than the next? Or should we be divided up into groups and fetishised. We all have our own sexual preferences that are formed over our lifetimes. There is no right or wrong/ black and white.

Our bodies bare no reflection on promiscuity, values, personality and soul. Surely this is the rich tapestry of the human race?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Too many discussions, too much outrage, too much tip toe-ing about it, too much faux shite pandered to people, too much insecurity, too much past/present hurt on body shape.......

It will go on...

it is a real shame.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't particularly agree with the opening post - but I do think the body type selection on here is pointless. Photos - look at them.

over a year ago

Meat is for men, bones are for dogs

Just thought i'd get it in first......

By *ssperMan
over a year ago

Malvern

Not sure if this is right for this conversation but it appears to me that most of the active ladies on here are of the larger build. Is this because there is something in the physical make up of a larger woman that makes them more open to or needing more sex. I'm not complaining about this its just an observation that I've made since I've been on here.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

[Removed by poster at 16/09/16 18:12:26]

over a year ago

"Meat is for men, bones are for dogs

Just thought i'd get it in first......"

I have bones, they're just well hidden

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

That's got it out of the way, has anyone said real women yet?

That's the problem I feel this subject can't be discussed without these phrases being trotted out.

over a year ago

Just thought i'd get it in first......

That's got it out of the way, has anyone said real women yet?

That's the problem I feel this subject can't be discussed without these phrases being trotted out."

Ahh yes, only big/curvy women are real women, silly me forgetting that

By *edonistic ExplorersCouple
over a year ago

Stratford

"I don't particularly agree with the opening post - but I do think the body type selection on here is pointless. Photos - look at them. "

Totally agree if everyone had full body photos - it's kind of difficult tho when someone chooses to display just their lips, an ankle, an eye (male or female I hasten to add!)

I'm of the 'I know what I like and make my choices accordingly' brigade but then we meet mostly in clubs where what you see is what you get. I'd also reiterate my comment from another thread - it's preference. No need to bash anyone about theirs and no need to get arsy when overlooked. I really should step away from the forums now - I'm beginning to sound like a broken record! Her x

By *ssperMan
over a year ago

Malvern

I love all shapes and sizes and its always the personality and conversation that turns me on the most.

over a year ago

it takes different strokes for different folks.

By *am-RaiderMan
over a year ago

Corby

Contradictory. Op preaches togetherness with a thread that can only cause division.

over a year ago

I'm not even touching this. Still recovering from the last thread lol. Good luck, and play nice

over a year ago

Oh joy, a body shaming thread. Always a good read. Not!

over a year ago

Actually we don't bleed the same blood ,we have different types ! Opinions is like ass each person has one! I think each man or woman have their own preferences! I love being curvy and I work out to have nice legs and ass! But I do respect the guys who like skinny girls! Each one with their own!

over a year ago

Can we not just all get along ?.

Forget the labels that society wants us to adhere to and remember we're all human beings with feelings.

Women are women, men are men and we all like different things visually about others.

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

"Following on from the previous thread I thought it would be good to open a discussion about this.

We form one race, the human race. Nobody is immune to peoples harsh words or criticism. We all bleed the same blood.

Is one body more worthy of love or sex than the next? Or should we be divided up into groups and fetishised. We all have our own sexual preferences that are formed over our lifetimes. There is no right or wrong/ black and white.

Our bodies bare no reflection on promiscuity, values, personality and soul. Surely this is the rich tapestry of the human race? "

Can't believe us shorties have been overlooked again

"Oi! We're down here!"

{waves arms furiously, while desperately trying to jump high enough to be seen}

Does the klaxon sound if someone says "preferences"?

Mr ddc

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

"I don't particularly agree with the opening post - but I do think the body type selection on here is pointless. Photos - look at them. "

That's easy for you to say, you don't have to deal with those with Macrophilia demanding to see a photo of you stood next to a six-foot Sky remote

over a year ago

I'm mighty fed up of the two posts that bashed bbw in the last two days. If it made the opening posters feel better then they need to get a life.

over a year ago

"Contradictory. Op preaches togetherness with a thread that can only cause division. "

*Sigh* I thought it might be nice to have a thread about tolerance, body positivity (for all) and acceptance. The opposite of division.

over a year ago

"Not sure if this is right for this conversation but it appears to me that most of the active ladies on here are of the larger build. Is this because there is something in the physical make up of a larger woman that makes them more open to or needing more sex. I'm not complaining about this its just an observation that I've made since I've been on here."

Being a voluptuous woman does not make me more open or need more sex.

Just as a sexy slender woman is not more open or needs sex because of her size.

I think confidence may play a more prominent role for both. And to be in Fab requires confidence ....

As said previously it's a preference - so do you like every vehicle on the road, every book, every foodstuff? We are attracted to what we like.

If you perceive one vehicle is more "active" than another - why is that?

Just maybe it's unexpected for you that big girls have confidence and ....just like slender people they have insecurities - like us all....

However just maybe they recognise who they are, love raunchy play, are full of passion and have a confidence you may not be expecting .... Just like the sexy slender ones....

We are all equal and we are all DIFFERENT ....

X

over a year ago

"Can we not just all get along ?.

Forget the labels that society wants us to adhere to and remember we're all human beings with feelings.

Women are women, men are men and we all like different things visually about others. "

Yes!

over a year ago

Do you know what I saw this saying coupled with a photo (you know the ones) plastered all over Facebook last week & the amount of it received was huge.

over a year ago

"I'm mighty fed up of the two posts that bashed bbw in the last two days. If it made the opening posters feel better then they need to get a life. "

It goes through stages on here, you couldn't move a few months ago with all the BBW appreciation threads (which featured the inevitable putting down of the slimmer frame within them).

I think some post for the effect it has more than anything else.

Post new Message to Thread