Seriously?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/09/16 17:54:46]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

So there I am chatting away to a couple on here and the wife on KIK (her idea). She sends me 3 face picture's and asks for one of me, no problem. I send one on here (as it is a better one) and a selfie from my phone on KIK. Next thing I know I am blocked on here and ignored on KIK.

Now I may well not have been her cup of tea but just bloody say will you. I am not an animal who will hunt you down and make your life a misery.

Christ or mighty, and us guy's are the ones who get all the stick!!!! Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

PS Rant over

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Cup of tea Op?

over a year ago

That's their way of saying. Perhaps they didn't want the follow up 'why not' and so on.

over a year ago

I get that but I am not like that. I am just a normal down to earth guy. Trust me I have had my fair share of NO's LOL

over a year ago

You may not be but for everyone who isn't like that, there will be 10 who are. Don't take it personally and just move on.

As a wise man once said......shit happens

By *asokittyWoman
over a year ago

Nr Worksop

"I get that but I am not like that. I am just a normal down to earth guy. Trust me I have had my fair share of NO's LOL"

But they don't know that.

I sent the thanks bun not my type message last night and got the follow up questions. It's annoying, you shouldn't have to explain yourself :/

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

The fact you need to rant about it is a shame

over a year ago

People do it to stop people moaning at them or being abusive or trying to get them to change their mind.

Sad reality, as threads like this proove, is that some people don't cope well with rejection

over a year ago

stick a corn in it bunch up and mush-on

over a year ago

Telling someone you don't find their face attractive is difficult for some people.

over a year ago

It's better not to get a reply sometimes.

I sent a body shot in Basque and stockings to a female on CL, she replied.......

Thanks........but really?????

I was quite upset by that and replied.

Thanks for that first thing in the morning.

over a year ago

I would just ignore it and move on. Plenty more people on here who would be interested. We can't always everyone's cup of tea and sometimes people don't have the nerve to say it so blocking is their way

Kinky

over a year ago

How would you like this to have gone?

"Sorry you are not for us"?

Can you imagine how much grief they have had when saying that? They sent you face pics; you carried on chatting to them; you sent yours; they stopped chatting; end of. No one gets aggrieved or hurt and they don't have to come up with some silly excuse in an effort not to hurt your feelings.....

...this is a swinging website; you were not for them; they have made that clear and to prevent them from messaging you again they have blocked you. Now I am not saying you are a muppet; but there are plenty of "but why's?" on here and they have found a way to deal with that. Respect that and find some peeps that do like your look; you will, we always do.

over a year ago

Perhaps they've had the experience of others asking why, and even gotten abusive messages in the past. They have no way of knowing if you can take a refusal with good grace. It is rude, I agree. But try not to take it too personally OP. It's sometimes the nature of the site I'm afraid. You have to take the rough with the smooth .

over a year ago

Thank you for the (sensible) replies all. To be honest the "rant over" bit was tounge in cheek.

I can see both arguments if I am being brutally honest. I get that all people are different too. Such is life. The search goes on

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

"Thank you for the pic but sorry you are not for us.Due to the amount of arseholes on fab you will now be blocked. Please do not take this that we think you are an arsehole, It's more that we neither have the time nor inclination to find out. So we'll just wish you every success in your search".

Yours...

There you go, how's that?

copy & paste peeps

S

By *emplarWarriorMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

Is you a minger?

over a year ago

hahaha that would be fine thanks

over a year ago

Why not call this behaviour for what it is..immature ignorance

By *lowjoMan
over a year ago

horny

Maybe she recognized you from somewhere else?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Send me a pic so I can see what they saw

over a year ago

At the end of the day, it's them not you who could have the issue. It's their way of saying no albeit in a harsh way.

A couple once put a status asking who's up for playing tomorrow night. I sent them a friendly message in relation to what they posted? Saying:

"Hi there,

As mentioned in your status. Where are you thinking of playing out tomorrow night? Is it at a swingers club or is it something else?"

Now it wasn't abusive, or I didn't think it was any form of harassment. They read, next thing they blocked. Baffled on why because what I said in the message wasn't vile or abusive. But it was their way of saying NO - and did it quite bluntly.

If I send any messages to women or couples that don't get back to me and delete the messages. I leave them alone.

I accept that that it's their choice and decision, or that I'm not their type. At the end of the day, they said no and I've got to respect their decision.

There's no point spitting my dummy out about it. Life's too short for moping around and feeling sorry for myself. Remember, plenty of fish in the sea and all that

over a year ago

I wouldn't take it to heart. I have had it where they have said no thanks I just sent a message say thank you for the reply and happy Fabing. As yes I am not pleasant on the eye and over weight. I hate my body but it's what I have at the moment nothing I can do about it over night. In fact I have lost some weight and loosing it a bit at a time. Does make me laugh when you see a lady wants over 6ft as the majority of the population is under 6ft. I could rant about this until blue in the face. Op just move on.

By *edRapscallionMan
over a year ago

London

"You may not be but for everyone who isn't like that, there will be 10 who are. Don't take it personally and just move on.

As a wise man once said......shit happens"

I believe that wise man was once a proctologist.

By *eliciousladyWoman
over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

"Send me a pic so I can see what they saw "

Me too..am kinda curious

over a year ago

https://youtu.be/NjRXLNPB3_w

Sorry but not sorry

over a year ago

Was it a pic collector ? Or just one of the fantasists.

over a year ago

they did say - just not in a polite sentence -

over a year ago

The way rejection is delivered is important - just as the way it's received.

Personally in that situation they showed no grace or balls in my opinion. And either of those would have been acceptable to you I assume.

It was more the - oh look - shut the door in ur face moment. They could have a hundred legit reasons for that behaviour - doesn't mean u have to pretend it doesnt "smart" - just not cricket is it xx

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"So there I am chatting away to a couple on here and the wife on KIK (her idea). She sends me 3 face picture's and asks for one of me, no problem. I send one on here (as it is a better one) and a selfie from my phone on KIK. Next thing I know I am blocked on here and ignored on KIK.

Now I may well not have been her cup of tea but just bloody say will you. I am not an animal who will hunt you down and make your life a misery.

Christ or mighty, and us guy's are the ones who get all the stick!!!! Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

PS Rant over "

OP I know its kind of rough and may have hit your confidence having this happen to you.

But anyone me you and half the site will suffer this responded at some point or another .

Yes its cruel when your on the receiving end but in all honest tell me . How can anyone turn anyone down based off of a face picture without it being cruel .

After all your rejecting a fellow human being on the most shallow of grounds their looks .

No matter what way you cut it that's what happens a lot on these site and let's be honest here their is no good way of doing that or really any nice way .

Yes we can say it politely but that doesn't change the reality of the situation does it .

You just have to take it on the chin and shrug it off the best you can .

If you can't do that then sadly its best to leave this game as a man because let's be honest here ego boost for men is not something these sites will ever supply most of us guys with .

My advice find yourself a couple of regularly FWB treat them well and trust me when this happens again in the future .

Because let's be honest here it will you will shrug it off far easier for obvious reasons .

over a year ago

It's happened to me a number of times....yes I am fugly to some but take it on the chins and move on.

Some have said 'Thanks but no thanks ' and I always respect their decision. People who I have never met saying they don't fancy me is water off a ducks back.

over a year ago

"Why not call this behaviour for what it is..immature ignorance "

Whose behaviour? The OPs or the people that blocked him??

over a year ago

"Why not call this behaviour for what it is..immature ignorance

Whose behaviour? The OPs or the people that blocked him?? "

People who blocked him

over a year ago

"It's better not to get a reply sometimes.

I sent a body shot in Basque and stockings to a female on CL, she replied.......

Thanks........but really?????

I was quite upset by that and replied.

Thanks for that first thing in the morning.

"

I send people a body shot to get rid of them

over a year ago

you have far too much time on your hands. bloody funny though and er thanks i think

Post new Message to Thread