Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Rangers V Celtic

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Neil Lennon has had a bad week, wonder if he is a Swinger?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

doubt he gets much chance to swing.........well not unless his 24 hour security swing too

over a year ago

So is that what they call safe sex?

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

oooh controversial.... seriously, would you swing wi that wee ginger furball????

over a year ago

its all rather pathetic that he needs to have security flanking him in the 1st place. These morons who think it makes them big and tough to do what they have been doing to him and his family really need to get a life

over a year ago

"oooh controversial.... seriously, would you swing wi that wee ginger furball???? "

in a word......nope

over a year ago

We are Rangers fans, not keen on the guy, my step son used to throw him out of clubs as a bouncer in his Leicester days, but dont wish this kind of treatment on him

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

well I'm a diet hun (Jambo), really dislike the guy (nowt to do with celtic as all my family are 'tic), always thought of him as a really dirty player but he was a good captain who always gave 100% and played for the jersey not the wages... unlike most players these days.

But as you say, wouldn't wish what he's going through on anyone. certainly can't think of any other manager who would be targeted for such abhorrent treatment

over a year ago

why is it a rangers v celtic footy match is such a big deal when they play each other i mean its not like they play each other once in a blue moon is it they play about 10 times a yr ffs talk about football overkill its a bloody joke

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

it's a deep-seated rivalry, steeped in years of history and tradition. Much the same as newcastle/Sunderland, Man City/Utd....

over a year ago

what happen 2 the game of football between to rivals teams

now politics getting involved

it seams like the passion wont be there today, just a shame this has came to this with mindless idiots to destroy a footballing man

they will never win

over a year ago

"it's a deep-seated rivalry, steeped in years of history and tradition. Much the same as newcastle/Sunderland, Man City/Utd...."

Very true... I have two friends that live together and they are best of friends except during a match against these two teams...

I am not a football fan... but am married to a Very proud Rangers fan... so will be keeping an eye on the result And hoping for a good result.

Katie x

over a year ago

Have only ever been to Glasgow once and that was on the day o an old school derby. Scray, you could sense the hostility in the town at times.

I'm from Birmingham originally and the Blues/Villa rivalry can be intense but didn't come close to that.

over a year ago

should of also said i have several friends who support either teams an were good nature to it

my ex supported the other half an we never had a problem with this,

but there is just a minority of idiots out to spoil the game of football

an i hope they get caught as some already has from face book

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

unfortunately, it's what happens off the pitch as opposed to the game on it that makes the news

over a year ago

Cmon the Gers......We are the people

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

LOL, trust you Chris x

over a year ago

mon tha hooooooooops

wooooo hoooo its foooooooooooty sunday

and i just cannnnt seeem to get enoooough of

do do do doo do do do doo

ive cursed it noo being too early wi that

enjoy the footy folks

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"

mon tha hooooooooops

wooooo hoooo its foooooooooooty sunday

and i just cannnnt seeem to get enoooough of

do do do doo do do do doo

ive cursed it noo being too early wi that

enjoy the footy folks "

lol, was waiting on you making an appearance

over a year ago

lets face it both these teams kick and chase.

hardly any skill. its just abusive and old.

anyone who thinks it is right to send a parcel bomb should be detained. no one deserves that kind of treatment.

i use to live across the road from celtic park and have seen first hand both sets of supporters behaving badly.

i dreaded old firm day because the scum of society come out spitting all sorts of rubbish and are clearly not interested in football just looking to stir up hate and smash anything they can.

these people need to grow up and old firm matches should for a whole season be played behind closed doors as a warning to future punishment.

rivalry is one thing but sending bombs and bullets in the post is something else.

its a good thing these clubs do not play in england as there fans would go mental when turned over by the likes of millwall and portsmouth.

both sets of fans are bigots. and its old, pathetic and most of the country are sick of hearing about it.

over a year ago

"

both sets of fans are bigots. and its old, pathetic and most of the country are sick of hearing about it."

yes its pathetic how SOME people behave but not ALL fans are bigots

over a year ago

whats a far greater crime is giving samaras a penalty kick

my god thats like putting a goldfish on the driving theory test

ooooo my god

3 no way penalties - despite lennons view of 3 stonewallers - not a bad game - rangers played the better - but again mcgregor - excellent keeper all round he is

totally gifted to celtic the oppurtunity was there and haircut 100 goes the same way again nooooooooo

all in all not a bad wee match though and ended a fair enough result

and dear oh dear lennon just couldnt resist a wee bit of goading in the end going off the pitch - dear oh dear

over a year ago

who the fuck is neil lennon anyway, in fact who the fuck are they all...id rather sit here wanking than really caring about our "national" game as its pretty shite football(in terms of skill and style).Give me a game(im patriotic, just not for football btw) thats worthwhile watching and i might consider not going shagging or perving some tasty women lol

*would definitley wanna shagaWAG

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"it's a deep-seated rivalry, steeped in years of history and tradition. Much the same as newcastle/Sunderland, Man City/Utd...."

Correct me if I`m wrong but there are deep religeous overtones here too. Liverpool, Man Utd and Celtic are all "Catholic" while Everton, Man City and Rangers are "Protestant" which as a very much lapsed protestant, if I was ever religeous in the first place, put me in a bit of a dilemma! I "favour" Celtic and Liverpool but at least I`m on the "right side of the fence" with Man City!

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

"why is it a rangers v celtic footy match is such a big deal when they play each other i mean its not like they play each other once in a blue moon is it they play about 10 times a yr ffs talk about football overkill its a bloody joke "

Search You Tube for "Scotland's Secret Shame" by the BBC and you'll understand the poison that rises to the surface every time these teams meet. It's awful.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/04/11 17:36:44]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/04/11 17:36:51]

over a year ago

"it's a deep-seated rivalry, steeped in years of history and tradition. Much the same as newcastle/Sunderland, Man City/Utd....

Correct me if I`m wrong but there are deep religeous overtones here too. Liverpool, Man Utd and Celtic are all "Catholic" while Everton, Man City and Rangers are "Protestant" which as a very much lapsed protestant, if I was ever religeous in the first place, put me in a bit of a dilemma! I "favour" Celtic and Liverpool but at least I`m on the "right side of the fence" with Man City!"

i find it sad that teams are perceived as being either protestant or catholic

over a year ago

"

Search You Tube for "Scotland's Secret Shame" by the BBC and you'll understand the poison that rises to the surface every time these teams meet. It's awful."

Nahh sarah, will just jump down the town later and rant AnadE here we go! here we go! here we go-o-o!!!

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Older ones amongst us will remember that Mo Johnstone caused uproar when he moved from Celtic to Rangers or the other way around! Can`t remember which way he went!

over a year ago

"

i find it sad that teams are perceived as being either protestant or catholic "

very sad and sad also they are percieved as great fotballing teams, they are shit!-and thats the cream of the crop...allegedly!

over a year ago

"Older ones amongst us will remember that Mo Johnstone caused uproar when he moved from Celtic to Rangers or the other way around! Can`t remember which way he went!"

think peopleused to spit on his pics on newspapers lol....imagine how distressing that musta been!!!-bloody idiots lol

over a year ago

"Older ones amongst us will remember that Mo Johnstone caused uproar when he moved from Celtic to Rangers or the other way around! Can`t remember which way he went!"

Mo Jonston was paraded at celtic park as a new signing when in fact he hadnt signed at all. he had previously played for celtic a few years earlier

the rangers manager at the time graeme souness then rather cheekily signed mo after being tipped off by the players agent bill mcmurdo (a rangers fan) that no contract had been signed so he was in effect still a free agent

over a year ago

Racism is prevalent throughout football

Just come back from a tournament to commemorate the fire at Bradford city 26 years ago wherer a german under 14 team where playing

Witnessed adults doing nazi salutes and when I asked them to stop was told to "fuck off german lover"

I think racism is embedded in some elements of the people that call themselves football fans usually people who would best be called the dregs of society

Today I was ashamed to be English

over a year ago

"

i find it sad that teams are perceived as being either protestant or catholic

very sad and sad also they are percieved as great fotballing teams, they are shit!-and thats the cream of the crop...allegedly!"

thats a matter of opinion i suppose.....ha ha

they are historically the best in scotland.....hence the majority of footie fans will normally follow one or the other

over a year ago

"Racism is prevalent throughout football

Just come back from a tournament to commemorate the fire at Bradford city 26 years ago wherer a german under 14 team where playing

Witnessed adults doing nazi salutes and when I asked them to stop was told to "fuck off german lover"

I think racism is embedded in some elements of the people that call themselves football fans usually people who would best be called the dregs of society

Today I was ashamed to be English "

sme goes for players of colour(how PC lol), great when they winnin ya matches, derogitory comments when they make mistakes etc lol...worst racism I have ever seen is from eastern european fans during world cups-boooing when a person of colour touched the ball lol

over a year ago

"

thats a matter of opinion i suppose.....ha ha

they are historically the best in scotland.....hence the majority of footie fans will normally follow one or the other"

lol give me a stylish game from england or some foreign team anyday over an old firm match lol- ANYWAY, am tired of this thread and have decided I like ur wife, lets stop talking footie n talk about sex!

over a year ago

sorry meant female partner...or if its actually u becky, yer HOT!

over a year ago

"

both sets of fans are bigots. and its old, pathetic and most of the country are sick of hearing about it.

"

so your saying i am a bigot then just because i support one of them

over a year ago

i watched the match with me old pops

hes a rangers fan

heres me a celtic fan

we dont stab each other

mostly i spent my time raging at samaras and me old pops was totally raging at edu

rangers and celtic fans good natured can have a lot of good cheeky banter - and the fact remains both clubs need each other and because of each other both clubs have impressive histories in world football

sectarian hatred is easily identified between the two clubs but is a far wider spread issue caused by far larger things than football

rivalry and sectarian issues exists in many other clubs - check what goes on in holland and turkey - and my god south america is insane

football is one of the oldest games - based on the oldest set of rules - two tribes try to beat each other and match each other

again look at how sky sports show you the adverts and clips - clash of the titans - battle of the north - east meets west - showdown - high noon derby day - its all advertised with that fight type build up

annnnnnnnnnd thats whats greeeeeeeeat about fooooooootie ballll

the harsh side is some folks will always take it a bit waaaaaaaay too far

over a year ago

i find it sad that some media following idiots tend to jump on the bandwagon and lump all fans in with the minority who spoil it for the true football fans. I had to laugh when seeing the news on the bbc celtic, the newsreader started with the headline "tempers flare at ibrox" and followed that inaccurate statement with the one flashpoint in the game!! I myself am a rangers fan and i thought the result was fair and neither team really deserved to win. As for neil lemon at the end, well i think the guy deserves a wee bit of banter towards the fans considering what he's went through this past week. It just really gets on my tit's when people slag off all fans for the actions of a minority. Every club has a section of fans who are extreme shall we say, whilst clubs work tirelessly to eradicate these mindless yobs its near impossible. So to the "old firm bashers" just remember without these 2 massive clubs, scottish football dies!! FACT!!

over a year ago

"

so your saying i am a bigot then just because i support one of them"

think you quoted me in error......its an earlier poster who said both sets of fans are bigots and i quoted their thoughts before disagreeing with them as i KNOW that both sets of fans are NOT all bigots

over a year ago

"............. So to the "old firm bashers" just remember without these 2 massive clubs, scottish football dies!! FACT!!"

I don't agree.

Without both Old Firm clubs Scottish football would flourish - albeit at a smaller level. Football fans, GENUINE football fans, would turn out to support their local club instead of one of the Glasgow biggies. I'm told more people travel from Inverness to watch Rangers + Celtic than attend Inverness CT home gamesa nd that's just wrong on so many levels.

The real danger to Scottish football would be if ONE of the big two vanished (for whatever reason). The remaining team would hoover up the bulk of the television and sponsorship money and, with no real competition, would collect most of the silverware most years.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/04/11 18:09:19]

over a year ago

have to disagree mr voyeur, the television money would drop dramatically, in a recent survey done 65% of clubs would fold if there was even a 25% drop in t.v revenue. You say more fans would turn out for their local team, and to a certain point i agree but with that also more bigots would start attending games of their local team. These moron's are gonna go somewhere to spout their bile. Take out the old firm and you don't solve the problem... you just pass it on to another club

over a year ago

im sure bbc alba would be the ones to pump in the tv revenue should the old firm be awol!!

reduction in tv money and also sponsorship would affect every club.

throw in the current fan base that follows both glasgow teams to away games also being lost.

many clubs would fold......but hey maybe thats what it needs to improve things.

scotland has 44 senior clubs and a population of just over 5 million, whereas england has i think 92 senior clubs and a poulation of around 50 million

way too much clubs trying to share way too little money.....somethings got to give and maybe if the old firm ever left then we would see a drastic restructure of scottish football

it perhaps needs a good shake from top to bottom

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

i find it sad that teams are perceived as being either protestant or catholic "

true.. but even in london clubs have certain allegencies... for example, chelsea and millwall are linked with rangers... arsenal and west ham with celtic, tottenham were always known as "the jewish club"

actually funny enough I have known neil lennon since our paths use to cross quite a bit when i was at Uni in Leicester, and he was a player there...

as nice people go he was always one of those that you never heard a bad word said against.... actually spent more than 1 st paddys day with him and his dad..nutters!!!

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"im sure bbc alba would be the ones to pump in the tv revenue should the old firm be awol!!

reduction in tv money and also sponsorship would affect every club.

throw in the current fan base that follows both glasgow teams to away games also being lost.

many clubs would fold......but hey maybe thats what it needs to improve things.

scotland has 44 senior clubs and a population of just over 5 million, whereas england has i think 92 senior clubs and a poulation of around 50 million

way too much clubs trying to share way too little money.....somethings got to give and maybe if the old firm ever left then we would see a drastic restructure of scottish football

it perhaps needs a good shake from top to bottom

"

and if the old firm leave maybe, just maybe, Hearts would win the league.... yes I know I am dreaming again!!

over a year ago

old firm will never leave Scottish football, we have tried an failed.

were better off having a British cup as i had said for a long time;

scrap the league cup, an have the top 5 teams in each country; (Scotland,wales,England,Ireland)

plays each other for the big prize

over a year ago

i still think as a business option and money option their is potential for the old firm to move

ive always thought in time itll come as the driving force is sky and the telly boxes

and the bookies

english premeir has saw a great run from blackpool - fantastic results and energy from em - they have got a few scalps - and now are in drama to fight to keep in

if they win ooooooooo what a nice transfer budget - if they lose yeah still a nice bit o cash for the championship

but that makes great sky footy broadcasts and football stories - david n goliath type stuff

theres a lot to it but money n business drive the game - its sadly not the fans though they make it the game

over a year ago

totally agree with cheeky... only sky can make the old firm heading south happen. Unfortunatly the premiership is that strong a league and is in no need to change so prob won't happen.

By *ouple1234Couple
over a year ago

BELFAST UK

"old firm will never leave Scottish football, we have tried an failed.

scrap the league cup, an have the top 5 teams in each country; (Scotland,wales,England,Ireland)

plays each other for the big prize"

what about Northern Ireland

over a year ago

"have to disagree mr voyeur, the television money would drop dramatically, in a recent survey done 65% of clubs would fold if there was even a 25% drop in t.v revenue. You say more fans would turn out for their local team, and to a certain point i agree but with that also more bigots would start attending games of their local team. These moron's are gonna go somewhere to spout their bile. Take out the old firm and you don't solve the problem... you just pass it on to another club "

I don't think so. Few of the local teams have the same Proddy v Kaflik adversarial issues that the Old Form share so the knuckledraggers would struggle to "spout their bile".

TV money, yes it would drop, but it wouldn't have to stretch as far. Without Old Firms wages (and incidental costs) less money in total could mean more more for specific local clubs.

over a year ago

"old firm will never leave Scottish football, we have tried an failed.

plays each other for the big prize

what about Northern Ireland "

an them to

over a year ago

"im sure bbc alba would be the ones to pump in the tv revenue should the old firm be awol!!

.."

I doubt BBC Alba will survive the cuts being imposed on the Beeb as a whole.

I'm guessing your exclamation marks suggest you feel the same.

over a year ago

I'm guessing your exclamation marks suggest you feel the same."

erm....no. its the level of the playing field that i feel scottish football would be operating in should there be no rangers or celtic in the league (remember setanta)

to be honest both old firm teams aint going anywhere else to ply their trade. they tried....they failed.....and i dont see it changing anytime soon

over a year ago

I'm guessing your exclamation marks suggest you feel the same.

erm....no. its the level of the playing field that i feel scottish football would be operating in should there be no rangers or celtic in the league (remember setanta)

to be honest both old firm teams aint going anywhere else to ply their trade. they tried....they failed.....and i dont see it changing anytime soon"

sentanta are still on air just not showing in uk

said before old firm will never leave the spl it be only if all uk nations agree on a brittish cup which is more appealing

over a year ago

"lets face it both these teams kick and chase.

hardly any skill. its just abusive and old.

anyone who thinks it is right to send a parcel bomb should be detained. no one deserves that kind of treatment.

i use to live across the road from celtic park and have seen first hand both sets of supporters behaving badly.

i dreaded old firm day because the scum of society come out spitting all sorts of rubbish and are clearly not interested in football just looking to stir up hate and smash anything they can.

these people need to grow up and old firm matches should for a whole season be played behind closed doors as a warning to future punishment.

rivalry is one thing but sending bombs and bullets in the post is something else.

its a good thing these clubs do not play in england as there fans would go mental when turned over by the likes of millwall and portsmouth.

both sets of fans are bigots. and its old, pathetic and most of the country are sick of hearing about it."

Fantastic post - well done mate. You've hit the nail on the head. Anyone who resorts to sectarian hatred in the murky name of religion is clouded in their narrow mindedness and is an insult to good protestant and catholic people who do adhere and subscribe to their faiths.

And I also agree that both Celtic and Rangers would find their level in the Championship at best, Premiership has too much skill for either of them. It also makes me laugh to see fans posting about Rangers alegience to their Chelsea brothers. If both teams played in the same league there would be no comaradory. There would be stone cold hatred.

Rangers and Celtic need to move on and get over the past. It's just so boring to hear the same old rant a dozen times a season.

over a year ago

celtic has got over the pass

just rangers has not it proves it already this season with them singing those ban songs

an hearing is done today for there fate;

those actions from mindless idiots will destroy Scottish involvement in Europe elite

By *ouple1234Couple
over a year ago

BELFAST UK

celtic sing just as much as rangers do mate and there songs arent much better, infact wasnt it the celtic fans who cheered during a min silence that rangers held, so id say that worse than singing a few songs

over a year ago

"celtic sing just as much as rangers do mate and there songs arent much better, infact wasnt it the celtic fans who cheered during a min silence that rangers held, so id say that worse than singing a few songs"
what songs do they sing then

if you so sure there sectarian

over a year ago

"said before old firm will never leave the spl it be only if all uk nations agree on a brittish cup which is more appealing"

and the english premier league clubs dont find a british cup appealing therefore it wont happen as there would be no money in any such event without the 'big' english clubs.

dont see the likes of man u, chelsea, arsenal, man city, liverpool, tottenham wanting any extra games against the likes of linfield, dundee utd, glentoran, shamrock rovers, hearts and as for the welsh teams....well their 'main' clubs play in the english leagues so on that count they are barred so its the likes of afan lido, bryntirion athletic..........

i cant see sky licking their lips at the prospect of these mouth watering ties........nor will the EPL clubs risk their reserve teams never mind their 1st team in any such competition

any such competition would only appeal to the smaller nations

i personally dont see it happening

By *xccvvMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire North East

The Celtic fans jeered the forces when they paraded at a game, the Celtic fans had banners saying don't buy a poppy calling British servicemen murders

By *ouple1234Couple
over a year ago

BELFAST UK

"celtic sing just as much as rangers do mate and there songs arent much better, infact wasnt it the celtic fans who cheered during a min silence that rangers held, so id say that worse than singing a few songswhat songs do they sing then

you must be joking, have you never heard them sing about get the 'brits' out even tho its them in scotland lol think ya should have a flick over youtube buddy and have a watch at a few videos

"

over a year ago

fifa just ban rangers fans for going 2 a away game next season they also been fine £35,000

an possible further match ban being suspended but may carrie threw

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/04/11 09:12:15]

over a year ago

i'm amazed this thread has attracted so much interest. I will in fact fuck someones wife and shout "rangers"...or "celtic"...maybe even "partick thistle"- get back in the GAME u lot. who the fuck cares!!!!!

over a year ago

"celtic sing just as much as rangers do mate and there songs arent much better, infact wasnt it the celtic fans who cheered during a min silence that rangers held, so id say that worse than singing a few songswhat songs do they sing then

"

Celtic football fans are quite happy to sing pro IRA songs week in and week out, they are quite happy to wave the Irish Republican flag in favour of the flag of their own country or nation ( how can you live in Scotland and yet profess to love Southern Ireland over your own country ? ) they are quite happy to wear scarfs and shirts proclaiming they are "provos". As for poor old Neil Lennon he has courted trouble all his days, just you tube some of his antics and you will see what he really is.

Yes there may be sectarian singing from some Rangers fans but balance that against the terrorist sympathisers from good old Celtic fans and you will get the full picture and not just the one you get in the media.

Posted by Master ( Katie may have a differing opinion )

over a year ago

when the last time you went 2 a Celtic game

we dont sing ira pro songs

over a year ago

"when the last time you went 2 a Celtic game

we dont sing ira pro songs "

Of course not, you are all upstanding citizens of the UK who love your country and would never support a terrorist group such as the IRA, im glad to hear it, things at Parkhead really have moved on in the last couple of weeks

over a year ago

Of course not, you are all upstanding citizens of the UK who love your country and would never support a terrorist group such as the IRA, im glad to hear it, things at Parkhead really have moved on in the last couple of weeks "

sorry am lost here

you just said celtic fans sing pro ira songs we haven't now

you say we move on over the last few weeks whats dose that mean?

celtic fans do not sing pro ira songs its ban from parkhead;

if any fan caught singing it there ban from the ground this has been going on for years

celtic fans as also been praised a number of times by fifa an has won the fans awards several times since Seville

for there good behavior home an away..

over a year ago

Of course not, you are all upstanding citizens of the UK who love your country and would never support a terrorist group such as the IRA, im glad to hear it, things at Parkhead really have moved on in the last couple of weeks sorry am lost here

you just said celtic fans sing pro ira songs we haven't now

you say we move on over the last few weeks whats dose that mean?

celtic fans do not sing pro ira songs its ban from parkhead;

if any fan caught singing it there ban from the ground this has been going on for years

celtic fans as also been praised a number of times by fifa an has won the fans awards several times since Seville

for there good behavior home an away..

"

No need to be confused, my posts are quite clear, I dont think anyone with an ounce of brains would think that all the trouble and sectarianism comes from the Rangers fans in Glasgow, go back and read all the things I have said about the scarves and banners and IRA chants and about your managers shady past and his bad tempered rants, spitting on football scarves, singing sectarian songs, waving Republican flags in favour of the flag of your country etc etc etc I could argue all day but I have now redressed the balance in the thread, so to recap :

Some Celtic fans are as bigoted and sectarian as some Rangers counterparts.

( And thats not aimed the football fans who just go to support their teams )

over a year ago

that's the past this is the future;

neil lennon is one heck of a manager, an one of the best captains.

His life an his family has been threaten by mindless thugs who dont support football, those idiots will get caught..

2 has already from face book

celtic fans will not sign ira pro songs as stated above

uefa step in as sfa wont do any thing about the sectarianism songs that got sung at ibrox duinr a home game with psv

uefa has fine them an ban them for 1 game

please stop bringing celtic fans in to this as its nothing to do with it

rangers got fine

celtic did not

over a year ago

People ned to know the truth, thats called balance.

As for not bringing Celtic fans into it, is this not a thread about Rangers and Celtic ?

Thats the problem with Celtic fans they cant even see how wrong they actually are, I look forward to seeing all the Scottish flags and Union Flags at the next game at Parkhead, oh no thats never going to happen, Celtic Park would be better moved brick by brick to Dublin as thats where all the Celtic fans hearts are really.

I was in Glasgow last weekend during the game by the way so dont tell me Celtic fans dont do any of the things I have posted about, I saw it and heard first hand.

By *lassic1Man
over a year ago

bellshill

I think it is so sad that we first lost the respect for armistace minutes silence and now we are losing the union flag.

over a year ago

"People ned to know the truth, thats called balance.

As for not bringing Celtic fans into it, is this not a thread about Rangers and Celtic ?

Thats the problem with Celtic fans they cant even see how wrong they actually are, I look forward to seeing all the Scottish flags and Union Flags at the next game at Parkhead, oh no thats never going to happen, Celtic Park would be better moved brick by brick to Dublin as thats where all the Celtic fans hearts are really.

I was in Glasgow last weekend during the game by the way so dont tell me Celtic fans dont do any of the things I have posted about, I saw it and heard first hand. "

your still stating we do when we dont

why union jack flags

its a Scottish club

fly a st Andrews flag

over a year ago

There is no bigger force in Scottish football than Queen of the South.

Love em!

over a year ago

"There is no bigger force in Scottish football than Queen of the South.

Love em!"

What Graham norton plays football in Scotland?!

over a year ago

"................

why union jack flags

its a Scottish club

fly a st Andrews flag

"

Is that what Celtic fans do - fly the Saltire - or maybe they prefer the Tricolour?

I think we should be told.

over a year ago

"................

why union jack flags

its a Scottish club

fly a st Andrews flag

Is that what Celtic fans do - fly the Saltire - or maybe they prefer the Tricolour?

I think we should be told."

still fly Scottish flags at games as well but not brittish

over a year ago

why not british flags then?

over a year ago

"why not british flags then?"
scottish clubs

over a year ago

Both of whom ate in great britain

By *icboyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"why not british flags then?"

Because, it has been used to incite the crowd at times.

And for goodness sake its only football.

over a year ago

"Both of whom ate in great britain"
an what about it

over a year ago

"why not british flags then? scottish clubs

"

Doesn't the union jack include the Scottish flag... its showing British pride as well as Scottish..

Katie x

over a year ago

"why not british flags then?

"

well said its a game for over inflated egos & primma donnas its certainly lost its interest for me

over a year ago

Doesn't the union jack include the Scottish flag... its showing British pride as well as Scottish..

Katie x "

same for Irish flags flying at parkhead

were we ware Irish colors

over a year ago

"Both of whom ate in great britainan what about it

"

the argument you use that the saltire is flown rather than the union flag due to the scottish location is invalid given both clubs are in great britain

over a year ago

"why not british flags then?

"

a british flag incites the crowd??

dont think celtic fans wave many scottish flags.......meanwhile its much the same at ibrox as you dont see that many there either. so im not picking on just one of them. its all ingrained garbage as far as im concerned

my opinion is that (my allegiance is to rangers co-incidently) celtic have had more success with a reduction in sectarian singing from their fans than those over at my club

lets hope recent events can put a stop to it once and for all cos it really does belong in the dark ages

By *icboyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Katie x same for Irish flags flying at parkhead

"

Why not unite under a white flag? Unity in these hard times is what is called for. Scottish football is in a terrible state, we all need to get behind it, instead of bickering and fighting.

over a year ago

Katie x same for Irish flags flying at parkhead

"

And there you have ot, the Irish flag is favoured at Parkhead over the flag of your own country, what is it with about the Irish flag you like so much ? are you not living in Scotland ? it amazes me that any Scottish person would favour the tricolour over the flag of his own country however, it amazes me that those same people support a terrorist group over there own countrymen who fight in the armed forces for the very right to spew their bile. It is worth remembering the GREEN BRIGADES shameful anti poppy protest and their hatred of our BRITISH servicemen.

over a year ago

Rangers manager Walter Smith hopes the explicit threat of heavier sanctions from Uefa will put an end to any sectarian singing from supporters.

Uefa fined Rangers and banned fans from attending their next away game in Europe after they were found guilty of discriminatory behaviour.

And further punishments were suspended for three years.

"It should be enough for people to realise the sectarian aspect of the singing has to stop," said Smith.

from bbc fotball

over a year ago

"Rangers manager Walter Smith hopes the explicit threat of heavier sanctions from Uefa will put an end to any sectarian singing from supporters.

Uefa fined Rangers and banned fans from attending their next away game in Europe after they were found guilty of discriminatory behaviour.

And further punishments were suspended for three years.

"It should be enough for people to realise the sectarian aspect of the singing has to stop," said Smith.

from bbc fotball"

Thats all very interesting but hardly answers the questions hanging over Parkhead and their failure to denounce the TERRORIST group the IRA, and feel free to enlighten us about the anti British and anti Servicemen sentiment that so many of the Celtic fans feel the need to shout about week in and week out. And feel free to tell us why you and the rest of the Celtic fans favour the flag and colours of a foreign country over the flag of your own ? , the truth is out there Mulder

over a year ago

The lunatic fringe on both sides are as bad as each other , the sectarianism is so deep seated that i fear it will allways be there and both sides with each generation have some who are just brought up to hate . I'm sure that both clubs would hope for the day where it does'nt exist or form part of their support but it is so much of both of their traditions .

over a year ago

"The lunatic fringe on both sides are as bad as each other , the sectarianism is so deep seated that i fear it will allways be there and both sides with each generation have some who are just brought up to hate . I'm sure that both clubs would hope for the day where it does'nt exist or form part of their support but it is so much of both of their traditions . "
I am not one of thease people

i support a football club

an no of the history of the 2 clubs

but for some dont

over a year ago

"The lunatic fringe on both sides are as bad as each other , the sectarianism is so deep seated that i fear it will allways be there and both sides with each generation have some who are just brought up to hate . I'm sure that both clubs would hope for the day where it does'nt exist or form part of their support but it is so much of both of their traditions . I am not one of thease people

but for some dont

"

I made no reference to you personally and or the majority of supporters but the club devide is used by the hate filled nutters as an outlet for their diatribe of bile and abuse .

over a year ago

"The lunatic fringe on both sides are as bad as each other , the sectarianism is so deep seated that i fear it will allways be there and both sides with each generation have some who are just brought up to hate . I'm sure that both clubs would hope for the day where it does'nt exist or form part of their support but it is so much of both of their traditions . I am not one of thease people

but for some dont

I made no reference to you personally and or the majority of supporters but the club devide is used by the hate filled nutters as an outlet for their diatribe of bile and abuse . "

its your 1st line that said it

over a year ago

but for some dont

I made no reference to you personally and or the majority of supporters but the club devide is used by the hate filled nutters as an outlet for their diatribe of bile and abuse . its your 1st line that said it"

Sorry but said what ? as in how do you interperate my first line ?

over a year ago

but for some dont

I made no reference to you personally and or the majority of supporters but the club devide is used by the hate filled nutters as an outlet for their diatribe of bile and abuse . its your 1st line that said it

Sorry but said what ? as in how do you interperate my first line ? "

u said both fans do it when they dont

over a year ago

he said that there is a lunatic fringe on both sides......that doesnt mean everyone!! it was aimed at those who drag their clubs into the gutter....so as you have said that you dont then his post is clearly NOT aimed at YOU

over a year ago

but for some dont

I made no reference to you personally and or the majority of supporters but the club devide is used by the hate filled nutters as an outlet for their diatribe of bile and abuse . its your 1st line that said it

Sorry but said what ? as in how do you interperate my first line ? u said both fans do it when they dont"

I think you will find they both do , there are nutters on both sides , i did Not say YOU , if you cannott understand that then thats your problem or chip on your shoulder , im saying no more on the matter , i suggest you do the same before you misunderstand more of what is said to you and find yourself in more point arguments that needent be .

over a year ago

"he said that there is a lunatic fringe on both sides......that doesnt mean everyone!! it was aimed at those who drag their clubs into the gutter....so as you have said that you dont then his post is clearly NOT aimed at YOU "

Correct , thank you .

over a year ago

but for some dont

Sorry but said what ? as in how do you interperate my first line ? u said both fans do it when they dont

I think you will find they both do , there are nutters on both sides , i did Not say YOU , if you cannott understand that then thats your problem or chip on your shoulder , im saying no more on the matter , i suggest you do the same before you misunderstand more of what is said to you and find yourself in more point arguments that needent be ."

i dont have 1

so dont go there please

over a year ago

but for some dont

Sorry but said what ? as in how do you interperate my first line ? u said both fans do it when they dont

I think you will find they both do , there are nutters on both sides , i did Not say YOU , if you cannott understand that then thats your problem or chip on your shoulder , im saying no more on the matter , i suggest you do the same before you misunderstand more of what is said to you and find yourself in more point arguments that needent be .i dont have 1

so dont go there please"

You clearly dont have one , though i doubt the 'one' i mean is the same as yourself

over a year ago

but for some dont

I think you will find they both do , there are nutters on both sides , i did Not say YOU , if you cannott understand that then thats your problem or chip on your shoulder , im saying no more on the matter , i suggest you do the same before you misunderstand more of what is said to you and find yourself in more point arguments that needent be .i dont have 1

so dont go there please

You clearly dont have one , though i doubt the 'one' i mean is the same as yourself"

Yawn

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Now the childish bit is out the way maybe get back to the thread or leave the thread altogether.

Thanks.

over a year ago

"u said both fans do it when they dont"

That's the funniest thing I've read on here for a while

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

as a semi neutral.... Uefa have actually warned BOTH clubs about the singing of certain songs at european matches....

one side of the divide has stopped singing them at those games.... the other side hasn't and got hit today by UEFA

thats about as factual as i can be.....

over a year ago

Bye the way , just because i did'nt mention it , i'm a Jambo not a supporter of either old firm side .

over a year ago

"as a semi neutral.... Uefa have actually warned BOTH clubs about the singing of certain songs at european matches....

one side of the divide has stopped singing them at those games.... the other side hasn't and got hit today by UEFA

thats about as factual as i can be.....

"

Thats because only Rangers get to play in Europe

over a year ago

The problem is that everyone insists that the problem doesn't lie with them.

The problem lies with all of us, particularly on the west coast of Scotland who've put up with sectarianism for far too long.

People who've put up with others insisting their children MUST be educated separately.

Put up with not travelling on the Subway at certain times on certain days. The 'bouncy' is only fun the first few times.

Put up with having to avoid certain bus services in and around the city centre on certain match days.

Put up with the associated violence, public and domestic, that multiplies out of all proportion on Old Firm match days.

I don't claim to have the answer. Like McCoist said the other day 'if anyone has the answer then tell us'. Nobody, apart from a few neanderthals, wants this situation to continue.

over a year ago

Spotted on a Glasgow discussion forum some time ago.

"I've just got off a bus. When I got on there were a number (I didn't look too closely) of 20/30 somethings up the back whistling tunes associated with one half of the sectarian divide which curses our city.

A wee chap of about 8 and his mum got on outside a popular tourist attraction. He was wearing a football shirt of the team of the other persuasion and immediately the verbal abuse began. The wee boy was obviously illegitimate, his mother a sex worker and his father a serial child abuser. I don't think mother and son were from Glasgow because they were clearly bewildered at what was going on.

After a few stops they got off and, as they walked away, the banging on the bus windows and vicky signs began. If they were visitors to Glasgow I doubt they'll be back.

Next time you hear 'I belong to Glasgow' and the line 'there's something the matter wi' Glasgow' - that's what's the matter with Glasgow."

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/04/11 22:09:17]

over a year ago

solutions are easy

merge the republic and the irish all into one with the uk and everyone is british

merge the catholic and protestant churches into one and every one shakes hands and is happy

merge celtic n rangers into one club with a blue n green red n white top

or very slowly wait for folks to tire of the hate

and that will take a long long time - i hope though - and as a sellick fan i think its a bit strange n harsh rangers have been hounded by uefa

celtic are the club that once had loons with a banner celebrating the IRA bombing on manchester as a result!

both clubs have done well to elimate sectarian flags - ira banners - uvf banners etc

should they eliminate irish flags and union jacks and permit only saltires - after all they are both scottish clubs

again i think that would be daft

but celtic recently ive heard up the ra on telly - and bits of other sectarian tunes so why the rage n hassle on rangers

and for a dutch club to be sooo upset - i mean come on the dutch - i can see youtube - the dutch are loons! feyenoord - rotterdam - my god

so a bit harsh i think this pressure pushed on rangers

same happened at the cup final when the press all blamed rangers fans - a lot o fans that went will tell you the tales of squads of guys in rangers shirts - who certainly were not - from scotland - and not rangers fans

theres always more to the tale than how it looks

over a year ago

i was shaggin tonite, and realkly did forget about this mega tasty subject sorry all!-'Mon the shaggers

over a year ago

Glad u had a good shag

over a year ago

Motherwell must have fell down the well today, 5-0 to the Gers!

over a year ago

god dammit the rangers humping the well

i was kinda hoping on a draw or a stumble

cmonnnnnnnnnnn the feckin hooops - drama now for sunday

over a year ago

We both had god wins this weekend, its gonna be exciting to the end, need to check to see where Celtic might drop 2 points in the run in.

Keep the Blue Flag flying high xx

over a year ago

Good result for the Bluenoses tonite in Inverness

over a year ago

Supercaleygoballisticcelticareatrocious.

over a year ago

"oooh controversial.... seriously, would you swing wi that wee ginger furball???? "

nope

over a year ago

sorry, was that rhetorical?

over a year ago

There's plenty who'd swing for him

over a year ago

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

raaaaage oooooooooo my god all we had to do was win win win win

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

raging

over a year ago

"celtic has got over the pass

just rangers has not it proves it already this season with them singing those ban songs

an hearing is done today for there fate;

those actions from mindless idiots will destroy Scottish involvement in Europe elite "

I just had to reply after Wednesdays game of shame Hearts v Celtic, whilst a mindless moron was being restrained after Neil Lennon was assaulted, the Celtic manager landed three kicks to the assailant on the ground before being restrained by his management team, in the meantime in the Celtic end the crowd was in a frenzy battling with the police and stewards and singing "we are the IRA, yes definetely over the pass. And here is a breakdown of the song sheet dished out by the "non sectarian Celtic fans" feel free to have a look on the internet you can watch the shameful video for yourself

1:44 – Ooh Ahh Up the RA

3:08 – Roll of Honour

6:03 – Off to join the IRA

10:04 – Ooh Ah Up the Ra

15:00 – Oh the wee huns are shite

38:45 – Get the Brits out now

44:00 – Oh ah Up the RA

53:00 - P, P, PIRA

55:00 – Never Defeat the IRA

58:00 – Jim Jeffries is a sad orange bassa

59:00 - Oh the wee huns are shite

64:00 - IRA All the way, **** the Queen and the UDA

66:00 – Off to join the IRA

72:00 – Michael Fagan Shagged the Queen

73:00 – Go home ya huns

Disgustin terrist sympathisers.

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

just had to say,both sets of supporters,have an element of bigoted thugs.they shame and disgust,most decent minded celtic and rangers supporters.

although i also have to say katie.celtic supporters,are welcome back,in any country they visit.

whereas the same,most certainly,could not be said of rangers supporters.

over a year ago

"just had to say,both sets of supporters,have an element of bigoted thugs.they shame and disgust,most decent minded celtic and rangers supporters.

although i also have to say katie.celtic supporters,are welcome back,in any country they visit.

whereas the same,most certainly,could not be said of rangers supporters."

It was Master that wrote the post I prefer motorsport to football

Katie x

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"just had to say,both sets of supporters,have an element of bigoted thugs.they shame and disgust,most decent minded celtic and rangers supporters.

whereas the same,most certainly,could not be said of rangers supporters.

It was Master that wrote the post I prefer motorsport to football

Katie x "

thats what they all say.

over a year ago

Last day of the season tomorrow, lets see who has got the staying power to the end.

Then no doubt sparks will fly again in West of Scotland

over a year ago

Forget that rather facile comment by a legendary manager about football being more important than life or death, to a present-day one it is about just that. Or rather more specifically, death.

Neil Lennon, the manager of Celtic, is a Catholic, a republican and courageously outspoken. It shouldn’t be necessary to append these adjectives to his name but it is because of them that he has received his latest live death threat, a bullet in the post. Prior to that there have been deadly letter bombs and more bullets, his home in Glasgow’s West End is bristling with security devices, his wife has to go to a safe house with their child when Celtic are travelling and Lennon is under police protection, but clearly of the most cursory nature. On Wednesday evening as he stood on the touchline guiding his team to victory over Hearts at Tynecastle a home supporter leaped the wall scampered past what is laughably known as security and landed a blow before being overpowered by Lennon’s coaching assistants. His assailant hasn’t appeared in court yet but you couldn’t get odds anywhere that the man is anything other than a virulent and violent Protestant bigot.

If Neil Lennon decides at the end of this week and the league campaign that he’s chucking it in then no one would blame him. Scotland, however, would die of shame.

The reaction in Scotland has been curiously muted. It’s as if that because we’ve lived with anti-Catholic bigotry for so long it’s not unexpected, if slightly over the top. Some have even turned it onto the victims, that it’s really the Tims’ fault for maintaining separate schools. If those letter-bombers or that attacker had just shared a sandwich with a Catholic at play times if would never have come to this.

Some even went further. George Foulkes, Baron Foulkes of Cumnock, is a former chairman of Hearts, the club the attacker follows. He’s a lickspittle Labour man with a despicable record. In 1993, he was forced to resign as Shadow Defence Minister after being convicted of being d*unk and disorderly during in incident in which he struck a Police officer. And in September last year he, along with 54 other public figures, signed an open letter stating their opposition to the Pope’s state visit to the UK. On Sky News on the day after the Lennon attack Foulkes joked that if Celtic moved to the Irish league that would solve the problem.

Bigotry is clearly in the genes too. His son Alex, another Hearts supporter, is a sectarian football hooligan. He was convicted of hurling abuse at Celtic fans – the longest and most sustained police officers had witnessed - and when arrested told the police they’d be in trouble because his father was an MP and his mother was on the police board.

No one would argue that Celtic fans are spotless – one was jailed this week for racial abuse of a Rangers’ player – but they have never been guilty of the sustained, anthemic, sectarian chanting and singing that the Rangers support has disgraced itself over more than a century (Rangers will have to play their next European away game supporterless because of it). Their songs are rebel ones about their heritage, rather than foul abuse at the other half of the Old Firm’s religion. And it was only in the mid-1980s that Rangers signed its first Catholic player. Pele couldn’t have got into the team before then.

It took UEFA, the football authority, to bring the first official sanction on Rangers. Rafts of politicians, councillors and sheriffs could have done it for aeons before, but didn’t. And the police have traditionally stood back and allowed the support to ‘fuck the Pope’ and bathe in ‘Fenian blood’, despite the flagrant breaches of at least two laws. Only in the last match between the two sides, after what us Scots would call a previous touchline stramash, have the police promised zero tolerance.

Where were they when this crazed numpty, who could have been carrying a knife, jumped over the barrier and launched his attack on Lennon? Given the previous history plod should have been in the dugout with him, or at least hovering in the technical area. And what about the stewards who are meant to stop these incursions? Missing in inaction! Tynecastle, Hearts ground, should now be closed until there are guarantees that such an incident can never re-occur. As should Ibrox, Rangers ground, at the first chirrup of what used to be called a party song but is better described as sectarian bile.

It isn’t just the authorities who have been craven over the decades in the face of this, the left are equally guilty. In the wake of the last letter bomb to Lennon I tried to organise an anti-sectarian rally in Glasgow’s George Square but my erstwhile political colleagues deliberately scuppered it. There had to be a ‘balanced slate’, you see, not just Catholics or Celtic supporters – presumably a Church of Scotland minister and a former ‘Gers player who had recanted! – because it couldn’t just be about the victims. It wasn’t intended to be, but why the hell not! If Lennon had been black or Asian, or a Sighthill asylum seeker they’d have been out on the streets at the drop of a leaflet.

Scottish piety about being a tolerant country has been exploded by the sustained sectarian attacks on Lennon. It’s the bigotry which dare not speak its name. To his credit the First Minister Alex Salmond, another Hearts supporter, has condemned the attack. But until there’s drastic action against these sick-making Protestant hate-merchants it’s just so much mouthwash. We all need to stand behind Neil Lennon. Or, perhaps more accurately, in front of him.

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

Having been brought up in N.Ireland for most of my life, I find that there is a small minority of people who still like to cause friction and trouble, but they are in a minority. Politics and religion should not be brought into football or any sport, Its a SPORT yes a SPORT. However to send death threats and bombs in the post is outrageous. I hope these people are caught (which i think two have been arrested) and servely punished as it is unacceptable behaviour, and people like that need to be shown that it will not be tolerated. No matter what is done, its a sad fact that there will always be a small minority that will jump on the band wagon to cause mayhem. I do feel that if this had been racism and not secterianism it would have been a higher profile case and UEFA would have been acting on this, but so far they havnt done anything but to condem this behaviour. It is giving scottish football a bad name and leaving a sour taste in the mouths of real football fans every where.

We showed the red card to racism isnt it time we showed that red card to sectarianism.

over a year ago

TheAccent's lengthy contribution (above) perfectly illustrates the problem (and it's NOT confined to the supporters of one team or the other or the followers of one political ideology or another or the believers in one faith or another).

There are sections of both teams' support who absolutely refuse to believe that they are in anyway to blame for the years of conflict between them. It's always "their fault" "they did this and they did that and they did the next thing".

Until we get away from that mindset no amount of empty promises by Alex Salmond is going to make the slightest difference.

over a year ago

"................

We showed the red card to racism isnt it time we showed that red card to sectarianism. "

HAVE we shown racism the red card?

It was only a few days ago that "A CELTIC fan who made monkey gestures towards Rangers player El Hadji Diouf during an Old Firm game has been jailed for three months.

Racist Sean Smith taunted the West African striker as he took a corner kick for the Ibrox side in February this year."

OK, it was his fellow 'Tic fans who shopped him but don't let's imagine racism is dead in Scotland. There's work still to be done.

More at http://www.scotsman.com/news/Celtic-fan-jailed-for-monkey.6766710.jp

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

SOMEONE SHOULD GROW A PAIR

.. the next time these 'fans' of either team start with their vile racist or sectarian chanting let alone what else they have been up to they should either be docked ten points or suspended for 3 games from the league each time it happens.

the lid is only just on this cauldron, the peer pressure from the vast majority of good people who support both teams to curtail this is not working.

the 'education' strategies that both clubs have attempted is not working.

the authorities dont appear to have the political will to stop it.

this is beyond football, its a social / religous issue and in all honesty sickening.

someone will die, they will have gone to watch the match of their team and someone else some fuckwit moron will 'chibb' them up.

A shocking state of affairs

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

"SOMEONE SHOULD GROW A PAIR

.. the next time these 'fans' of either team start with their vile racist or sectarian chanting let alone what else they have been up to they should either be docked ten points or suspended for 3 games from the league each time it happens.

the lid is only just on this cauldron, the peer pressure from the vast majority of good people who support both teams to curtail this is not working.

the 'education' strategies that both clubs have attempted is not working.

the authorities dont appear to have the political will to stop it.

this is beyond football, its a social / religous issue and in all honesty sickening.

someone will die, they will have gone to watch the match of their team and someone else some fuckwit moron will 'chibb' them up.

A shocking state of affairs "

i agree

over a year ago

".............

A shocking state of affairs "

We're well past the "someone will die" phase. Pre- and post- match violence still goes on though some ideas, like early kick offs have helped, but it still goes on.

One matter worthy of mention is what Strathclyde's Finest call 'a significant increase' in domestic violence on Old Firm match days.

When their team gets beat - these brave lads go home and batter fuck out of wife

over a year ago

Well Done to Rangers FC

Champions 2011

over a year ago

Neil Lennon on his post match interview today after losing the title as usual tried to insinuate that his team were somehow cheated

Message to Neil Lennon, learn some dignity in defeat you sad loser, you have so far this season blamed, the referees, the SFA, cheating by other teams etc etc etc, you never even had the dignity to congratulate the Scottish champions ( the bankrupt team who have lost most of their good players and had no money to spend for the last 3 years ).

Congratulations Rangers, Simply the best

By *ouple1234Couple
over a year ago

BELFAST UK

"Neil Lennon on his post match interview today after losing the title as usual tried to insinuate that his team were somehow cheated

Message to Neil Lennon, learn some dignity in defeat you sad loser, you have so far this season blamed, the referees, the SFA, cheating by other teams etc etc etc, you never even had the dignity to congratulate the Scottish champions ( the bankrupt team who have lost most of their good players and had no money to spend for the last 3 years ).

Congratulations Rangers, Simply the best "

+1

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"Neil Lennon on his post match interview today after losing the title as usual tried to insinuate that his team were somehow cheated

+1"

i know it's disgusting,what has neil lennon got to moan about.

everybody who manages a football team,gets a dignified bullet,and bombs sent to them in the post.

bigotry is a disgusting trait,but as bigotry goes,you are simply the best.

over a year ago

+1

everybody who manages a football team,gets a dignified bullet,and bombs sent to them in the post.

bigotry is a disgusting trait,but as bigotry goes,you are simply the best."

Would you like some Lemon with that or are you bitter enough ? It must be hard being a Celtic fan, all that money wasted and defeated by a bankrupt team,and all the Celtic fans can shout about is bigotry, well they are the experts I suppose .

Master posted this and not Katie.

over a year ago

Donald Findlay is targetted now.

"DONALD Findlay, the leading QC and former vice-chairman of Rangers, has been sent a knife in the post, in the latest threat to a high-profile figure in Scottish football.

The package, which was opened by a bomb disposal squad specialist called because of heightened fears at clubs, was addressed to Mr Findlay at Cowdenbeath FC, where he is now the chairman."

More in The Scotsman at http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/news/ExIbrox-director-Donald-Findlay-in.6769539.jp

By *ittlemorespiceCouple
over a year ago

North Cornwall

Its just white noise to me

over a year ago

"Donald Findlay is targetted now.

"DONALD Findlay, the leading QC and former vice-chairman of Rangers, has been sent a knife in the post, in the latest threat to a high-profile figure in Scottish football.

The package, which was opened by a bomb disposal squad specialist called because of heightened fears at clubs, was addressed to Mr Findlay at Cowdenbeath FC, where he is now the chairman."

More in The Scotsman at http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/news/ExIbrox-director-Donald-Findlay-in.6769539.jp"

*I borrowed it last year to carve a turkey!!!-was only returning it FFS!

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

+1

Would you like some Lemon with that or are you bitter enough ? It must be hard being a Celtic fan, all that money wasted and defeated by a bankrupt team,and all the Celtic fans can shout about is bigotry, well they are the experts I suppose .

Master posted this and not Katie. "

NO,MY DADS BIGGER THAN YOUR DAD!!!

(your turn)

over a year ago

+1

Master posted this and not Katie.

NO,MY DADS BIGGER THAN YOUR DAD!!!

(your turn) "

I hope so, my dads only 3 foot 6"

By *ouple1234Couple
over a year ago

BELFAST UK

is your dad wee soapy lol

over a year ago

"is your dad wee soapy lol "

He is so short he finds it hard to act the big man

over a year ago

Hey, I'm a Ger's man but would love to meet a wee Celtic lassie FB (in her Celtic top)...... so I can dominate her in bed while my team also dominates her team. When they start beating us we can swap roles....perfecto!

over a year ago

"Hey, I'm a Ger's man but would love to meet a wee Celtic lassie FB (in her Celtic top)...... so I can dominate her in bed while my team also dominates her team. When they start beating us we can swap roles....perfecto!"

Now that made me laugh

over a year ago

"Hey, I'm a Ger's man but would love to meet a wee Celtic lassie FB (in her Celtic top)...... so I can dominate her in bed while my team also dominates her team. When they start beating us we can swap roles....perfecto!

Now that made me laugh "

Your not going to make me get one are you Master.... ? Lol

Katie x

over a year ago

"Hey, I'm a Ger's man but would love to meet a wee Celtic lassie FB (in her Celtic top)...... so I can dominate her in bed while my team also dominates her team. When they start beating us we can swap roles....perfecto!

Now that made me laugh

Your not going to make me get one are you Master.... ? Lol

Katie x "

Even im not that sick

over a year ago

OK Celtic strip or nun's habit...you choose

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/05/11 20:38:35]