Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

clitoris injections

Jump to newest

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Central

A patented procedure - though it can't stop others doing them - has been performed by a US Doctor thousands of times. It apparently increases orgasm intensity and frequency. The clitoris is numbed first, so you feel almost nothing, then an extract from your own plasma is injected.

Would you have one? Not free, of course. How much would you be willing to pay? Effects can last several years.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Central

" "

Maybe .

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

No I wouldn't, however small the risk of damage there must be some and I wouldn't want to take the chance.

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Central

[Removed by poster at 16/09/16 10:07:44]

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It's called the Orgasm or O Shot fyi

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No. My orgasms are fine as they are.

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Sounds horrific

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

"Sounds horrific "

I wouldn't have my cock injected

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I wonder who thought of it.

over a year ago

i have enough already - and they are pretty tremendous - the thought of that makes me cross my legs tight

over a year ago

oh my goodness.

By *etter the devil you knowWoman
over a year ago

Lyndhurst

No i dont agree with things like that, my orgasms are very good so i wouldnt need it anyway.

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"Sounds horrific

I wouldn't have my cock injected "

He does cock ones too - but you'll obviously not be the target market

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It was written about in the Guardian yesterday - the Doctor had had an awful skin condition when younger - it was his idea, after he cured himself. Some patients were treated for painful penetration and got better orgasms as a result.

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

"A patented procedure - though it can't stop others doing them - has been performed by a US Doctor thousands of times. It apparently increases orgasm intensity and frequency."

But Sophie, surely if women just wanted longer and better orgasms, couldn't they just join a swingers' site? That's what Mrs ddc did.

( I didn't say that out loud did I?)

Besides, what's the point of enabling the women to have more frequent orgasms if the men can still only last a minute?

(possibly two minutes if I try to concentrate on picturing Wayne Rooney's face )

Mr ddc

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"It was written about in the Guardian yesterday - the Doctor had had an awful skin condition when younger - it was his idea, after he cured himself. Some patients were treated for painful penetration and got better orgasms as a result. "

I see. I wonder if the better orgasms were due to the injection or the removal of the stress and fear that penetration would be painful... possibly a combination of the two.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

Clitoris??

would be a no from me where I to posses one, such a procedure wouldn't address the real issue's which I suspect price excluded of this op would be more about psychological type issues..

over a year ago

I orgasm just fine with out it, so no wouldn't do this and certainly wouldn't pay to be eventually damaged

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

Mysogynistic crap to make the doctor rich, nothing else.

over a year ago

Not something I would need. I have cervical,gspot and nipple play orgasms as well as clitoral; I'm extremely sensitive everywhere. Maybe,if I had a problem and the money,I would consider having it done but I'd have to see extensive research on after effects and problems from the procedure.

over a year ago

Gawd no never

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Omg no way!!

over a year ago

If it made my cock bigger i'd give it a go

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

Not for me thanks, I have enough already

H

By *uicyJay1Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Why pay them when I can enhance your orgasm? will price match there quote! Hahaa.

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"If it made my cock bigger i'd give it a go "

They do cock Orgasm shots too.

I did wonder about the doc just wanting to get rich from this but the journalist who went to meet him and his staff, portrayed him as a decent guy. (yesterday's Guardian newspaper site). She had one and did benefit. Some other docs have said it's just the placebo effect.

over a year ago

"A patented procedure - though it can't stop others doing them - has been performed by a US Doctor thousands of times. It apparently increases orgasm intensity and frequency. The clitoris is numbed first, so you feel almost nothing, then an extract from your own plasma is injected.

Would you have one? Not free, of course. How much would you be willing to pay? Effects can last several years."

I wonder if I could get a place on their aftercare team....

over a year ago

I would like to experience the feeling to see how good it actually was.... but not that much that I would go through with it x

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"I wonder who thought of it. "

The bloke who is making the money doing it I imagine. I think the body is quite capable of moving blood and plasma around without outside help.

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"I wonder who thought of it.

The bloke who is making the money doing it I imagine. I think the body is quite capable of moving blood and plasma around without outside help. "

I didn't accurately describe the procedure, other than that your clitoris is injected with an extract sourced from your own blood. There have been some clinical trials, especially where it's used to help with associated health problems. I'm not an expert, having had it or administered it. I do provide Orgasm service (TM) to select individuals but without needle use and free of charge.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Having had local anaesthetic injected into my perineum after giving birth I can say without doubt that I would need to have very serious life affecting problems before I would consider allowing anybody near any part of my genitals with a needle.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I wonder who thought of it.

The bloke who is making the money doing it I imagine. I think the body is quite capable of moving blood and plasma around without outside help.

I didn't accurately describe the procedure, other than that your clitoris is injected with an extract sourced from your own blood. There have been some clinical trials, especially where it's used to help with associated health problems. I'm not an expert, having had it or administered it. I do provide Orgasm service (TM) to select individuals but without needle use and free of charge. "

You're a saint

over a year ago

Much like a clit hood piercing, the risk of losing all sensation makes it a big NOOOO from me!

Post new Message to Thread