Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

faith in humanity restored!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I don't know if you seen but I put on the rant thread that someone had crashed into my car at work today. The lad who did it owned up straight away went to reception and told them and left his details. We spoke about what happened and what happens next and we agreed to keep it out of the insurance and settle it between ourselves. I thought this was going too smoothly I told him the bill of £375 and shown him the quote and I met him tonight and he gave me every penny alot of people would just drive off and not say a word! I have a lot of respect for people like that

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Newsflash!

Not everyone's a cunt - stop press!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nice to see some people behaving like decent human beings

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Yeah I'd have just fucked off . Ps I wouldn't,well I may have done if I was 110% sure there were no cameras around

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"Yeah I'd have just fucked off . Ps I wouldn't,well I may have done if I was 110% sure there were no cameras around"

I'm just kidding I really wouldn't!

over a year ago

like this a lot

over a year ago

I have no faith or trust in mankind at all I have turned in to my dad bitter and twisted. ??

over a year ago

For £375 id be keeping it out of an insurance job too

By *uddlybear2015Man
over a year ago

BEDFORD

"Newsflash!

Not everyone's a cunt - stop press!"

Err...I am

over a year ago

Yay!! Wonderful.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Newsflash!

Not everyone's a cunt - stop press!"

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Over the moon with the result of what I thought was going to be a nightmare to sort out

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"I don't know if you seen but I put on the rant thread that someone had crashed into my car at work today. The lad who did it owned up straight away went to reception and told them and left his details. We spoke about what happened and what happens next and we agreed to keep it out of the insurance and settle it between ourselves. I thought this was going too smoothly I told him the bill of £375 and shown him the quote and I met him tonight and he gave me every penny alot of people would just drive off and not say a word! I have a lot of respect for people like that "

Great news...

By *ilk_TreMan
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"I don't know if you seen but I put on the rant thread that someone had crashed into my car at work today. The lad who did it owned up straight away went to reception and told them and left his details. We spoke about what happened and what happens next and we agreed to keep it out of the insurance and settle it between ourselves. I thought this was going too smoothly I told him the bill of £375 and shown him the quote and I met him tonight and he gave me every penny alot of people would just drive off and not say a word! I have a lot of respect for people like that "

Paging "Rachael Alchera"!

Post new Message to Thread