Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Whatever next?!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I sometimes wonder how crazy my life can get sometimes!

Within the past three weeks I've had a double bereavement, my lady friend who I work with has been telling me how another guy who we work with who she fancies has been a bit 'off' with her, so she's been feeling down and looking to me for moral support (which I don't mind giving because that's what friends do)!

Then my ex misjudged a flight of steps - thought she was on the floor when there was actually another step (come on, we've all done that one). Her ankle was really bad so she had to go to hospital to get it checked out. She was unable to get childcare so I had to come out of work early and take unpaid leave (not good with my bills and debts though)!

And then, just to top it off, I get a message from another lady friend my family and I know (we met at a rugby match in Spain 10 years ago) saying that her boyfriend who she's been with for the whole time we've known them, had been cheating on her and had walked out!

If anybody has a more peaceful life and wishes to trade it for my absolutely hectic life, could you please PM me!!!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

Golly gosh

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Crumbs

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Crikey Penfold!

over a year ago

sometimes you have to put yourself first when you have stuff to deal with - its ok to be a friend to all but not always

over a year ago

Try 6 close family members in 7 weeks pass away ! including a parent.

over a year ago

"Try 6 close family members in 7 weeks pass away ! including a parent. "

How awful

Post new Message to Thread