Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Shocking friends!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have you ever been out with a friend on a night out that has done something really out of character ( Not violent ) that's shocked you or something you really should keep between you.

Eg gone home with a couple of strangers

fucked someone in front of you.

crossed dressed and liked it

Stripped and danced on a bar

Rode a bicycle naked through town

That sort of thing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not out with a friend but my family had people from Ulster staying and me and one of the guys my ages stayed up and he had a wank in front of me, imprompted. Not my cuppa tea.

over a year ago

Crossed dressed and yeah....funnily enough I liked it

over a year ago

I had a mate go out with me that I lost one evening. I couldn't find him anywhere , then on careful inspection I looked in the corner there was a STRAIGHT mate sucking off a tranny!!!

It's a subject we don't talk about now!!

Anything else but that!!

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

"I had a mate go out with me that I lost one evening. I couldn't find him anywhere , then on careful inspection I looked in the corner there was a STRAIGHT mate sucking off a tranny!!!

Anything else but that!! "

I'd've asked about that years ago!

over a year ago

"Have you ever been out with a friend on a night out that has done something really out of character ( Not violent ) that's shocked you or something you really should keep between you.

Eg gone home with a couple of strangers

fucked someone in front of you.

crossed dressed and liked it

Stripped and danced on a bar

Rode a bicycle naked through town

That sort of thing

"

Yes.

To all of those, nearly all in one night too

over a year ago

A different club but again I lost a friend in a club, then found some jeering mob in the loos looking at something , so I barged my way to the front of the mob only to find my friend there with his foreskin caught in his zip and a member of staff, with a pair of pliers, trying to yank the zip off the foreskin.

It was an absolutely horrific sight!!

His cock looked like a raw piece of bacon.

over a year ago

"A different club but again I lost a friend in a club, then found some jeering mob in the loos looking at something , so I barged my way to the front of the mob only to find my friend there with his foreskin caught in his zip and a member of staff, with a pair of pliers, trying to yank the zip off the foreskin.

It was an absolutely horrific sight!!

His cock looked like a raw piece of bacon."

Holy shit

My friends all seem boring now

over a year ago

My really innocent friend did cocain in front of me. I walked right out cause I hate being around high people

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

I went out with my American millionaire friend, we got battered, went back to his. He passed out on his couch and I got a permanent marker and wrote:

TOO MUCH MONEY

On his forehead.

Which might have been an amusing aside but he had an international flight the following morning and had some difficulty rubbing it off.

(I have no memory of doing this btw - I *am* the embarrassing friend)

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/09/16 16:36:33]

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

I tend to be the wild one on nights out, I go awol, dance on bars- whatever- yet they still ask me along, I must be doing something right

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"I went out with my American millionaire friend, we got battered, went back to his. He passed out on his couch and I got a permanent marker and wrote:

TOO MUCH MONEY

On his forehead.

Which might have been an amusing aside but he had an international flight the following morning and had some difficulty rubbing it off.

"

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

"I went out with my American millionaire friend, we got battered, went back to his. He passed out on his couch and I got a permanent marker and wrote:

TOO MUCH MONEY

On his forehead.

"

He reminded me of this when I was apologising for having done something even more shocking

over a year ago

I think I'm normally that friend!

over a year ago

When I was young, wild and carefree, I once wanked a guy off in a nightclub in a dark corner. I glanced down to see my friend was slumped on the floor in an alcohol induced daze, looking up at me giving the thumbs up.

I'm a bit more tame nowadays. Sadly.

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"When I was young, wild and carefree, I once wanked a guy off in a nightclub in a dark corner. I glanced down to see my friend was slumped on the floor in an alcohol induced daze, looking up at me giving the thumbs up.

I'm a bit more tame nowadays. Sadly. "

By *0tt0nSu3Woman
over a year ago

London

"I had a mate go out with me that I lost one evening. I couldn't find him anywhere , then on careful inspection I looked in the corner there was a STRAIGHT mate sucking off a tranny!!!

Anything else but that!!

I'd've asked about that years ago! "

Me too! Lol

over a year ago

Nope.out of my group of friends I'm the shocking one,so when they do something I'm usually beside them egging them on or joining in.

over a year ago

"I tend to be the wild one on nights out, I go awol, dance on bars- whatever- yet they still ask me along, I must be doing something right "

This!!

I am exactly the same. I think they invite me out to laugh at me rather than with me!

over a year ago

That person is me.

over a year ago

"When I was young, wild and carefree, I once wanked a guy off in a nightclub in a dark corner. I glanced down to see my friend was slumped on the floor in an alcohol induced daze, looking up at me giving the thumbs up.

I'm a bit more tame nowadays. Sadly. "

That is sad that you've become a bit more tame

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/09/16 17:34:23]

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

I had a woman tell me the story of a coach she knows talking about the difference between what we think we want and the reality. Her example was having 3 cocks at once. I think I surprised her when I said what's wrong with that, you can and I have done

over a year ago

I've lost contact this person but i remember being out with a mate who'd had way too much to drink. So not just pissed, but absolutely rat arsed.

Anyway, he was at the bar ordering more drink and there happened to a rather pretty girl standing next to him with a white backless dress.

He drank that ordered beer a bit too quickly and it came straight back up with all of his dinner, all down the back of this girls white backless dress.

She just turned around and shouted "you filthy bastard" at the top of her voice, slapped him and ran out crying. As for the guy, well he just ordered a another beer.

Post new Message to Thread