Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Attractive personality

Jump to newest

By *omsta1 OP   Man
over a year ago

northampton

Does anyone else find that you meet some people and think mmm you're beautiful and then you find out that actually they are an arse and the physical attraction dies? Conversely some people become much more physically attractive once you get to know and like them?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Does anyone else find that you meet some people and think mmm you're beautiful and then you find out that actually they are an arse and the physical attraction dies? Conversely some people become much more physically attractive once you get to know and like them?"

Absolutely lol!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Does anyone else find that you meet some people and think mmm you're beautiful and then you find out that actually they are an arse and the physical attraction dies? Conversely some people become much more physically attractive once you get to know and like them?

Absolutely lol! "

I've walked away from previous social meets purely due to this!!!

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

"Does anyone else find that you meet some people and think mmm you're beautiful and then you find out that actually they are an arse and the physical attraction dies? Conversely some people become much more physically attractive once you get to know and like them?"

I've fked beautiful women, found them fkin evil, and still wanted to fk them. With unattractive women I can't even get started so I can answer the question.

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

*cant answer the question.

over a year ago

Completely

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

"*cant answer the question."

D'oh!

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

"*cant answer the question.

D'oh!

"

No joe it's dough, always fkin dough.

over a year ago

Oh yes

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

Definately,people either become more or less attractive to me depending on their behaviour etc.

Miss

By *aucy tiggerWoman
over a year ago

Back where I belong

Definitely xx

over a year ago

Yes. I'm gorgeous, I will bore you to sleep though.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/09/16 07:09:46]

over a year ago

Yes. But I've also met people who are unattractive who have turned out to be absolute cunts and beautiful people who are lovely. It's not a straightforward attractive=horrible, unattractive=funny friendly kind dichotomy.

over a year ago

Doesn't even usually get to meet stage! We have had a few guys who have wanted to meet who were very good looking but their arrogance suddenly made them very unattractive!

over a year ago

Totaly agree op

Looks is a important part of course

But if they are stuck up and just not a likeable person I loose intrest

But good looking people can be lovely

And not so good looking people can be cunts

But I feel that is easy gauge by a few back amd forth messages

I would never have sex with or meet someone who I didn't like personality wise

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I find that looks have little bearing on personality. When it comes to casual sex no amount of good personality traits can change my mind if I don't find a person physically attractive.

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Beauty comes in many forms not just physical.

By *etter the devil you knowWoman
over a year ago

Lyndhurst

well i thought that would be slightly obvious that however beautiful someone is its no good if they arent nice or they are annoying. If the sex is good one way or another, they are clean, unselfish, easy enough to get on with then what they look like isnt so important, within reason that is.

over a year ago

Over the years I've met (in all walks of life) good looking men who have turned out to be rather dull, almost relying on their looks as opposed to working on their personalities.

over a year ago

"Over the years I've met (in all walks of life) good looking men who have turned out to be rather dull, almost relying on their looks as opposed to working on their personalities. "
agreed know both male and female people who are stunning but the personality that would make me prefer too watch paint dry than chat too them

over a year ago

Totally, I always say they have to engage my mind to make me want to take things further. I don't go for a "type" obviously I have to be attracted to them first, but I like to have lots of talk before a meet and a social is important so I can see what they are like. A man that can make me laugh works for me everytime, as does eye contact when they are talking to me

over a year ago

It's normal to prejudge based on looks.

But that's why it's best to look a little deeper.

over a year ago

I've fancied lots of people who I had no initial attraction too. Yes, personality, intelligence and a sense of humour is a big sexual turn on. I'm still looking for it on this site

But if you can't get past first impressions,? I don't know how many times I've read 'if I don't fancy you, what's the point of chatting?'

You think that ugly fella pulled that hot blonde because of his good looks?

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

Definitely, I've walked out on socials before for this.

I'd like to think I'm a laugh and anyone who had spoken to me properly would hopefully say I'm OK and not a twat X

By *carlet_heavenWoman
over a year ago

somewhere in the sticks

OMG-definitely!!!

I met a guy IRL who does not have to work at attracting women…so he's never learned how to be nice He's amazed that I'm not interested. He has commitment issues though-but that's another story

The right personality is much more important than looks!

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

"OMG-definitely!!!

I met a guy IRL who does not have to work at attracting women…so he's never learned how to be nice He's amazed that I'm not interested. He has commitment issues though-but that's another story

The right personality is much more important than looks! "

Totally get this, it's like they'll reel you in with their 6 pack but can't hold a conversation.....like un wrapping an empty parcel!

Ur more likely to get me by making me laugh rather than flexing tour muscles

over a year ago

"OMG-definitely!!!

Totally get this, it's like they'll reel you in with their 6 pack but can't hold a conversation.....like un wrapping an empty parcel!

Ur more likely to get me by making me laugh rather than flexing tour muscles "

Knock, knock...

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

"OMG-definitely!!!

Knock, knock... "

Who's there?

over a year ago

Yes most definitely. If they're attractive but nothing else there's never going to be any fun. A good conversationalist with some cheeky banter and a positive outlook is all the attraction for me.

over a year ago

"OMG-definitely!!!

The right personality is much more important than looks! "

But explain. Okay, somebody you think is hot. But has a personality similar to a hand car wash, you wouldn't get into bed with. I can relate to that.

But that person who you think is 'not your type' but their entertaining makes you laugh and can hold your attention. Would you take your clothes off for them?

over a year ago

"OMG-definitely!!!

Ur more likely to get me by making me laugh rather than flexing tour muscles "

There will be men sharpening their wit and flexing their conversation skills waiting for the profile preferences to change

over a year ago

If you are an arse on here you are twice as likely to be an arse in person IMO so it wouldn't even get as far as a meet going off that

over a year ago

"OMG-definitely!!!

Knock, knock...

Who's there?"

Damn, I should have had one prepared. Ignore me.

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

"OMG-definitely!!!

Knock, knock...

Who's there?

Damn, I should have had one prepared. Ignore me."

Hatter! I almost had my knickers off awaiting the punchline!

over a year ago

"OMG-definitely!!!

Knock, knock...

Who's there?

Hatter! I almost had my knickers off awaiting the punchline! "

I panicked

over a year ago

Attraction happens on many levels, obviously first is the look. But physical attraction isn't everything. Women who are full of themselves are a total turn off for me. I have slept with some really beautiful women, who really knew they were. Each time it's always the same, it's all about them. At the same time I've slept with women I'd consider amazing looking, who had no idea how good looking they are and had completely different experiences. Looks are not a measure of someone's personality but personality is far more important than looks.

over a year ago

Definitely agree that you have to actually meet the person and spend some time with them. Personally I'm attracted to a combination of personality and looks. I love people who can make me laugh and find that this can be a turn on as it relaxes the atmosphere. I have to find some kind of connection which isn't solely based on looks

Kinky

over a year ago

In nsa it doesnt matter

By *inkyChrissy99TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

I couldn't agree more, great looks with a bad personality totally turns me off.

Average looks with a good personality or someone I can connect with everytime!

over a year ago

A good personality always attracts me first, even on here - I tend to meet off the forums here, so that's a good way to gauge a person's personality before even messaging them.

over a year ago

Thank god. There may be hope for me yet

over a year ago

Good looks win every time on here. You wouldn't find out their personality because you wouldn't give them a chance of a meeting.

over a year ago

"Good looks win every time on here. You wouldn't find out their personality because you wouldn't give them a chance of a meeting.

"

But what one person classes as good looking, another person won't.

It's all subjective so you're wrong.

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

"OMG-definitely!!!

Knock, knock...

Who's there?

Hatter! I almost had my knickers off awaiting the punchline!

I panicked "

Awwww

By *ed wineMan
over a year ago

Where the streets have no name

People sometimes forget that before a meet, there's a human approach. Depending on the counterparts, it can be funny, sensual or indecent. But always requires a little creativity.

over a year ago

I look at my own photos and think they're rubbish - I don't seem to be able to take a selfie without squinting and doing a forced smile.

No idea how to take one that captures my personality

Hoping that when I can get one that looks like me I'll stop scaring everyone away, lol!

over a year ago

"Good looks win every time on here. You wouldn't find out their personality because you wouldn't give them a chance of a meeting.

But what one person classes as good looking, another person won't.

It's all subjective so you're wrong."

No I'm not. This is what I was pointing out. Recently, a polite woman was talking to me, complimentary and looks quite sexy, her profile was nice, she said the same to me. But, she hadn't seen my face yet (I thought she had)

I sent it. All I got was , sorry, don't fancy you!! That's it. Nothing more

So this said, I am obviously somebody taste. As I fancy woman whom other guys don't.

My point is, she would have met me if she fancied me. Then, she would have found if I had a personality or not.

over a year ago

Most people think I'm a twat till they get to know me.

over a year ago

"I look at my own photos and think they're rubbish - I don't seem to be able to take a selfie without squinting and doing a forced smile.

No idea how to take one that captures my personality

"

The camera hates me too. It horrible against all these make models on here isn't it.

over a year ago

I always have a saying. Attraction is what gets me there. Personality is what keeps me there

over a year ago

"I always have a saying. Attraction is what gets me there. Personality is what keeps me there "

I prefer

Attraction is what got me here, now turn around so I can slap your ass

over a year ago

The first couple of words that come out of their mouth better be polite!

over a year ago

"I always have a saying. Attraction is what gets me there. Personality is what keeps me there

I prefer

Attraction is what got me here, now turn around so I can slap your ass

"

By *r H and Good PetCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Yeh, definitely.

This is why I don't ever have any kind of social with guys I meet here. Most of them turn me right off when they start talking. If I can just get them down to it, there's less time to fuck up and I can just screw a fit bod. Lol

over a year ago

"Yeh, definitely.

This is why I don't ever have any kind of social with guys I meet here. Most of them turn me right off when they start talking. If I can just get them down to it, there's less time to fuck up and I can just screw a fit bod. Lol"

We kind of did a social thing

over a year ago

Nottingham

"Yeh, definitely.

This is why I don't ever have any kind of social with guys I meet here. Most of them turn me right off when they start talking. If I can just get them down to it, there's less time to fuck up and I can just screw a fit bod. Lol

We kind of did a social thing "

OK fine. But puzzles win me over 100%, so.

over a year ago

Ohhhh yes. Nothing worse than a beautiful tWat.

over a year ago

"Yeh, definitely.

OK fine. But puzzles win me over 100%, so. "

You could've warned me before hand that you're determined and logical and brilliant at them

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"Ohhhh yes. Nothing worse than a beautiful tWat. "

Nailed it

over a year ago

"Ohhhh yes. Nothing worse than a beautiful tWat. "

This

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"Yeh, definitely.

This is why I don't ever have any kind of social with guys I meet here. Most of them turn me right off when they start talking. If I can just get them down to it, there's less time to fuck up and I can just screw a fit bod. Lol"

I did a social with a guy- he decided to tell me he could easily fall in love with me- I just kept drinking the wine

By *organ81Man
over a year ago

ennis

Ya I find that, but I honestly find a personality more attractive anyway.

over a year ago

Nottingham

"Yeh, definitely.

You could've warned me before hand that you're determined and logical and brilliant at them "

I didn't want to put you off taking me to the kids science centre tho.

over a year ago

Nottingham

"Yeh, definitely.

I did a social with a guy- he decided to tell me he could easily fall in love with me- I just kept drinking the wine "

KEEPER. lol

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"Yeh, definitely.

I did a social with a guy- he decided to tell me he could easily fall in love with me- I just kept drinking the wine

KEEPER. lol"

Not a chance!

over a year ago

"Yeh, definitely.

You could've warned me before hand that you're determined and logical and brilliant at them

I didn't want to put you off taking me to the kids science centre tho. "

We were not the only adults in there Hap

over a year ago

"I always have a saying. Attraction is what gets me there. Personality is what keeps me there "

I like that!

over a year ago

Nottingham

"Yeh, definitely.

I didn't want to put you off taking me to the kids science centre tho.

We were not the only adults in there Hap "

Without accompanying kids tho....?

By *omsta1 OP   Man
over a year ago

northampton

"Does anyone else find that you meet some people and think mmm you're beautiful and then you find out that actually they are an arse and the physical attraction dies? Conversely some people become much more physically attractive once you get to know and like them?

Ya I find that, but I honestly find a personality more attractive anyway. "

Much more eloquent than my ramblings

over a year ago

Yep.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

All the time - I've met people with model looks who are awful and their beauty cloak disappears. I like beautiful people, when it's on the inside. Warmth wins.

over a year ago

"Yes. But I've also met people who are unattractive who have turned out to be absolute cunts and beautiful people who are lovely. It's not a straightforward attractive=horrible, unattractive=funny friendly kind dichotomy. "

Well said!

Post new Message to Thread