Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Getting a partner to a mmf?

Jump to newest

By *ndyJns OP   Man
over a year ago

Bangor

I know she would love to have a mmf, most times we have sex she goes mad sucking muly fingers, and as soon as i suggest just think that it's another dick in your mouth she practically cums straight away! The question is for other couples that have or thinking about mmf what are your thoughts and perspective, can it make a friendship awkward afterwards ? Better, worse ? Help ? What best way to find another to join ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

You need to talk to your partner about it when you're not having sex. You know the thought turns her on but the reality might not.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"You need to talk to your partner about it when you're not having sex. You know the thought turns her on but the reality might not."

Exactly,fa tasty and reality for some are oceans apart.

over a year ago

Finding another to join is the easy part, you just talk to your partner and if she is up for it you go looking through profiles together.

over a year ago

*Fantasy

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I know she would love to have a mmf, most times we have sex she goes mad sucking muly fingers, and as soon as i suggest just think that it's another dick in your mouth she practically cums straight away! The question is for other couples that have or thinking about mmf what are your thoughts and perspective, can it make a friendship awkward afterwards ? Better, worse ? Help ? What best way to find another to join ? "

What friendship are you referring to, yours with your partner or the two of you with the third person? In either case it can make a relationship very much more open in every aspect or pull it to shreds.

By *ndyJns OP   Man
over a year ago

Bangor

Yeh, makes sense thank you! Im certain she is up for it! Before i suggest though maybe having little doubts myself i don't know, i mean i find it horny just because it would give her fun x2 and then some!! But then do i want anotger blokes dick inside her ? Lol

By *ndyJns OP   Man
over a year ago

Bangor

Mine with her, i'm not contemplating bringing a friend to the fold i was thinking more of maybe on here or on a night out for the third person! She is not on here with me, and does not no of this site

over a year ago

You should consider if her response is chosen to please you and not explain how she really feels about a mfm.

For example, she may think 'I fancy a mfm' but if I am sitting on my guy and start sucking another man's cock 2ft above his face how would he feel. Could he be upset? Could he get angry? Would he think me a slut? Once seen never forgotten.

I worried the first mfmf i had about my guy would react but when i saw his big smile i knew he was happy so I kept sucking the other guy off.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

At the heart of most successful swinging relationships is honesty and open, good communication. You just have to employ these, perhaps showing your fab profile, so that you can progress to the next stage in your relationship.

over a year ago

It may just be the fantasy of it turns her on bit the thought of going through with it may disgust her.

Everyone is diffrent we've done a mmf and it's not bothered us.

Speak to her and ask if she would like to and don't push her.

Good luck

By *ndyJns OP   Man
over a year ago

Bangor

Hmmmm really confused now! I know once seen never forgotten but im certain im ok with it i think! She is a rather reserved person and will take some doing to get her real feelings out! Not sure i could bring it up out of the bedroom just yet, any ideas or suggestions on how to ease into the subject x

By *enard ArgenteMan
over a year ago

London and France

Sounds like you have your own doubts too?

over a year ago

You shouldn't having to "get" a partner to do anything sexually IMO.

Remember that a fantasy is completely different to reality and she might want to keep it as just that. If she wants to look at seriously doing it, I'm sure she'd suggest it to you if you have a relationship where you can openly communicate about your sexual desires. Have you considered starting a couples profile on here so you can look together?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Hmmmm really confused now! I know once seen never forgotten but im certain im ok with it i think! She is a rather reserved person and will take some doing to get her real feelings out! Not sure i could bring it up out of the bedroom just yet, any ideas or suggestions on how to ease into the subject x "

Tell her you would like to talk, sit down at a time when you know you won't be disturbed and say there's a fantasy you'd like to try but it's in no way a deal breaker. If you feel you can't talk about this together then you're not ready for it.

By *enard ArgenteMan
over a year ago

London and France

"Hmmmm really confused now! I know once seen never forgotten but im certain im ok with it i think! She is a rather reserved person and will take some doing to get her real feelings out! Not sure i could bring it up out of the bedroom just yet, any ideas or suggestions on how to ease into the subject x "

" I am certain...I think"

. Doesn't dound very certain to me....

"Take some doing to get her real feelings out..."

Sounds more like " I need to persuade her.."

This doesn't sound good; having once bear a hasty retreat from a couple ( before anything happened) once I realized that the female had been " persuaded" and was not happy.

You really need to think this through....

over a year ago

If there is any chance at all a MMF could threaten a relationship...don't do a MMF.

The whole thing has to be mutual or forget it.

Most of all, you need to be able to handle watching your GF fuck another guy, if it's not the sort of thing that naturally turns you on...forget it.

If not...F'kng go for it.

By *ndyJns OP   Man
over a year ago

Bangor

First of all, thank you all for your replies! We had a talk last night turns out she would not like a 3 some, but i felt it was a good start for us to steer down the path of having a couples profile! Amd yes i now get the reality/fantasy difference!

Thanks guys

over a year ago

"You need to talk to your partner about it when you're not having sex. You know the thought turns her on but the reality might not.

Exactly,fa tasty and reality for some are oceans apart."

this

Post new Message to Thread