Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

In all the wrong places

Jump to newest

By *he Face of Boe OP   Man
over a year ago

WOMBOURNE

I as a single man enjoy both Fab and the usual host of slightly useless vanilla Dating sites.

Recently I had the revelation to myself that finally after a few years alone and just playing when I would like to, I would kind of like to meet someone to share my life with. I'm totally not sure whether it needs to be someone who enjoys the things I like that I could share this lifestyle with, or someone vanilla who either I wouldn't want to share or they wouldn't want to share. I think if I met the right person as long as they accepted me for me and what I have done and the sorts of things that turn me on it wouldn't matter. I could give up playing with more than one person for the right person, and with the right person in contrast I could enjoy the kink lifestyle.

Does anyone use fab to try to find a RL partner I wonder? Or POF or Match or whatever to find a kinky partner?

I can't help but think that in the long run, online meetings are never as positive as meeting in person and getting to know someone to find out whether you like them.

Both in a kinky way or in a love them for the rest of your life way.

I've been on vanilla dates and told them about my kinky side and haven't seen them for dust. But I have had fet dates and become good friends with them after play.

Am I looking for play now I wonder ? Or am I looking for more?

Hmm how about play until something more comes along... I think that's probably the case with a few people on here right now.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

i put on POF a profile asking for a swing partner for a LTR..nada they wanted me exclusive..that was the main feedback..or me take them to a club for first time..

the 'kink' website if i wanted to have a play partner..no problem or wanted an LTR exclusive, i could find it..

here its play partners, non exclusive and until i found (one) it was no kink.

i shifted my perception as to what i was looking for...

meaningful valued lovers, non exclusive, but regular 121 and club play meets..

So i found both a Dom and another lover on here under that 'intent'..and i'm happy with that.

i realised that my life didn't have the capacity for a 24/7 relationship and really i wouldn't be happy not being poly anyway i couldn't give up my bi side x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lots of people have found partners on here. It's a great place to look. Good luck.

Post new Message to Thread