Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm thinking about it. The colour scheme is stupid imo though

By *lueeyedbrunetteWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

Nope queued for ages online last Friday to get the 128gb piano black one and it went out of stock so now I'm cutting my nose off to spite my face haa

over a year ago

Yip got the plus in gold 128gb coming ??????

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Should be getting mine Friday, I think

over a year ago

"Yip got the plus in gold 128gb coming ??????"

I didn't know it comes in different colours? That lovely advert video they made only said black and jet black lol!

By *ngeluk69Woman
over a year ago

Near enough

Mines ordered for Friday, got a nice upgrade deal on a 128gb rose gold 7plus

over a year ago

Only Apple would come up with the idea of charging extra for something like headphones. And what features does it have that the Samsung S6/7/Edge have? Nah I don't want to be a sheep. Good luck though with your new purchase

over a year ago

"Yip got the plus in gold 128gb coming ??????"

Let me know what you think of it I am due a upgrade soon and my Plus 6 is to become a Plus 7

over a year ago

Would not pass Apple, nothing much goes wrong with their phone and if it happens to then they give u a brand new one, no questions asked. Twice Samsung now have brought a phone out and something dangerous is happening with then, if u get me?? Bursting into FLAMES. Aye a will the camera is gonna be better and comes in 5 colours, and no I don't work for Apple lol lol

By *htcMan
over a year ago

MK

no thanks, price is far to high for the amount they make the phone for, they only cost apple just a 100-200 dollars depending on model to make. the rest is just pure profit.

im happy to stick to chinese android phones.

over a year ago

"Would not pass Apple, nothing much goes wrong with their phone and if it happens to then they give u a brand new one, no questions asked. Twice Samsung now have brought a phone out and something dangerous is happening with then, if u get me?? Bursting into FLAMES. Aye a will the camera is gonna be better and comes in 5 colours, and no I don't work for Apple lol lol"

I've had Samsung for a very long time and not one has burst into flames. I have seen plenty of Iphones with cracked screens though. There isn't anything an Iphone can do that a Samsung and possibly others can't do.

over a year ago

Everybody each has their opinion and for me iPhone is for me and won't deviate from this.

Should get mine Friday too hopefully, fingers crossed if not gonna March to store n take yin lol

over a year ago

On my Lufthansa flight yesterday they gave an announcement about a Samsung product that allegedly could burst into flames so you had to turn them off. Apart from that I love my Apple products and although expensive they work perfectly and if you need help customer support is unsurpassed. Again I don't work for Apple but just rate their products

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm planning on joining the iPhone Upgrade Program. I have to reserve one first and I really want the Black 128GB iPhone 7.

The fella at the store told me I'd have to check back online on Saturday at 06:00 to reserve that colour and he said it's not guaranteed hahaha

I'll be raging if I don't get it

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/09/16 21:15:32]

over a year ago

"On my Lufthansa flight yesterday they gave an announcement about a Samsung product that allegedly could burst into flames so you had to turn them off. Apart from that I love my Apple products and although expensive they work perfectly and if you need help customer support is unsurpassed. Again I don't work for Apple but just rate their products "

They didn't warn about dropping your Iphone as the screen would crack then? I have never had a Samsung burst into flames! Iphone are overpriced and overrated. The sheep theory is proven here where nobody has mentioned headphones or earphones have to be purchased separately, their own brand is about £159. No other mobile phone manufacturer will follow this lead. It was a pretty stupid idea, but Apple think they lead the way and they so don't.

over a year ago

"Everybody each has their opinion and for me iPhone is for me and won't deviate from this.

Should get mine Friday too hopefully, fingers crossed if not gonna March to store n take yin lol "

I would never deviate from Samsung so I understand how you feel lol

over a year ago

"On my Lufthansa flight yesterday they gave an announcement about a Samsung product that allegedly could burst into flames so you had to turn them off. Apart from that I love my Apple products and although expensive they work perfectly and if you need help customer support is unsurpassed. Again I don't work for Apple but just rate their products

They didn't warn about dropping your Iphone as the screen would crack then? I have never had a Samsung burst into flames! Iphone are overpriced and overrated. The sheep theory is proven here where nobody has mentioned headphones or earphones have to be purchased separately, their own brand is about £159. No other mobile phone manufacturer will follow this lead. It was a pretty stupid idea, but Apple think they lead the way and they so don't."

In all fairness, I don't think a cracked iPhone screen would be a flight hazard

over a year ago

"On my Lufthansa flight yesterday they gave an announcement about a Samsung product that allegedly could burst into flames so you had to turn them off. Apart from that I love my Apple products and although expensive they work perfectly and if you need help customer support is unsurpassed. Again I don't work for Apple but just rate their products

They didn't warn about dropping your Iphone as the screen would crack then? I have never had a Samsung burst into flames! Iphone are overpriced and overrated. The sheep theory is proven here where nobody has mentioned headphones or earphones have to be purchased separately, their own brand is about £159. No other mobile phone manufacturer will follow this lead. It was a pretty stupid idea, but Apple think they lead the way and they so don't."

I've got some Bose qc35's sod the apple ones!! And some beats in ear Bluetooth ones for the gym.. So a 7plus is what I'm heading for

over a year ago

They didn't warn about dropping your Iphone as the screen would crack then? I have never had a Samsung burst into flames! Iphone are overpriced and overrated. The sheep theory is proven here where nobody has mentioned headphones or earphones have to be purchased separately, their own brand is about £159. No other mobile phone manufacturer will follow this lead. It was a pretty stupid idea, but Apple think they lead the way and they so don't.

In all fairness, I don't think a cracked iPhone screen would be a flight hazard "

And nor would a Samsung burst into flames. I expect Apple started that rumour! It may have been a small number of phones that this happened to, but if it was a common thing I would have experienced it. The only cracked screens I ever see are on Iphones and thats only because their owners refuse to use a protective cover. They love the "look at me I've got an Iphone" thing. Name one thing Iphone has that the likes of Samsumg doesn't? Even the S6 camera was rated superior over the Iphone 6

over a year ago

Do people really use the headphones that come with a phone??really? No matter what make the phone is they are all pretty shocking ...

over a year ago

And nor would a Samsung burst into flames. I expect Apple started that rumour! It may have been a small number of phones that this happened to, but if it was a common thing I would have experienced it. The only cracked screens I ever see are on Iphones and thats only because their owners refuse to use a protective cover. They love the "look at me I've got an Iphone" thing. Name one thing Iphone has that the likes of Samsumg doesn't? Even the S6 camera was rated superior over the Iphone 6"

The number of Samsungs self combusting is so small that Samsung themselves have asked all Note 7 users to return their phones for new ones....

over a year ago

And nor would a Samsung burst into flames. I expect Apple started that rumour! It may have been a small number of phones that this happened to, but if it was a common thing I would have experienced it. The only cracked screens I ever see are on Iphones and thats only because their owners refuse to use a protective cover. They love the "look at me I've got an Iphone" thing. Name one thing Iphone has that the likes of Samsumg doesn't? Even the S6 camera was rated superior over the Iphone 6"

iTunes , iMessage , awesomeness

over a year ago

And nor would a Samsung burst into flames. I expect Apple started that rumour! It may have been a small number of phones that this happened to, but if it was a common thing I would have experienced it. The only cracked screens I ever see are on Iphones and thats only because their owners refuse to use a protective cover. They love the "look at me I've got an Iphone" thing. Name one thing Iphone has that the likes of Samsumg doesn't? Even the S6 camera was rated superior over the Iphone 6

The number of Samsungs self combusting is so small that Samsung themselves have asked all Note 7 users to return their phones for new ones...."

Obviously they are going to recall as a safety measure, they are taking extra precautions. They don't have to, but they are. There will always be Iphone lovers and there will always be people who don't want to be sheep I guess!

over a year ago

You don't have to be a sheep to appreciate cool design and quality workmanship

over a year ago

"You don't have to be a sheep to appreciate cool design and quality workmanship"

Exactly, Samsung know how to make a first class phone! Iphone 6 and Samsung 6 are almost idential by the way!

over a year ago

I'd just like to point out to all the people on this thread who are calling iPhone users sheep, your hypocrites.

Your following and sticking up for Samsung exactly the same way that we are following and standing up for Apple with the iPhone. So your just a different type of sheep.

You like Samsung and we like Apple. Move on and enjoy your exploding phones

over a year ago

Well it could have, because it happened. I have a protective cover on my phone, never once smashed the screen on this and it's a 5s. I don't have it for the 'look at me'. I have it for the ease of use and the reliability of it. I just think you're overthinking this.

over a year ago

Well it could have, because it happened. I have a protective cover on my phone, never once smashed the screen on this and it's a 5s. I don't have it for the 'look at me'. I have it for the ease of use and the reliability of it. I just think you're overthinking this. "

Ease of use and reliability are built in to most phones these days. Iphone is a designer brand and bought by sheep. And don't be rude, I am not overthinking anything - Iphone are overpriced and overrated. Who wants to pay extra for head / ear phones? What a stupid idea.

over a year ago

I am already headphone ready with my BeoPlay Bluetooth ones. Ohh talk about quality

over a year ago

"I am already headphone ready with my BeoPlay Bluetooth ones. Ohh talk about quality "

Not everyone is though. Apple are only out for the profit. And they know full well all the sheep will buy the headphones!!

over a year ago

"I am already headphone ready with my BeoPlay Bluetooth ones. Ohh talk about quality "

Got my Jaybird Bluetooth already set and Beats Studio wireless. I welcome the no headphone jack. Samsung will follow suit quickly you will see

over a year ago

Well it could have, because it happened. I have a protective cover on my phone, never once smashed the screen on this and it's a 5s. I don't have it for the 'look at me'. I have it for the ease of use and the reliability of it. I just think you're overthinking this.

Ease of use and reliability are built in to most phones these days. Iphone is a designer brand and bought by sheep. And don't be rude, I am not overthinking anything - Iphone are overpriced and overrated. Who wants to pay extra for head / ear phones? What a stupid idea."

Different phones have different layouts and I just prefer iOS to android. Nothing to do with being a sheep (pardon the pun, being Welsh!) and the contract in on makes it actually cheaper than a lot of Samsung, htc and other brands' models. Personally the earphone thing doesn't bother me as I dont use earphones

over a year ago

"I am already headphone ready with my BeoPlay Bluetooth ones. Ohh talk about quality

Got my Jaybird Bluetooth already set and Beats Studio wireless. I welcome the no headphone jack. Samsung will follow suit quickly you will see"

Mark my words no other manufacturer will follow this. Apple think it's a brilliant idea simply because the consumer has to pay more for their product. I had an Apple Mac Laptop and got so sick and tired of being unable to download what I wanted on it - Apple dictated that. Such a con.

By *andi_shopWoman
over a year ago

rotherham

Well I for one love my iPhone but st the end of the day it's what you get used to. I've tried other brands but always come back to apple

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I probably will when the iPhone 10 comes out

over a year ago

"Well I for one love my iPhone but st the end of the day it's what you get used to. I've tried other brands but always come back to apple"

I recently upgraded and the amount of push for me to have an Iphone was unreal. Put me right off, not that I wanted one anyway.

over a year ago

Each to their own isn't it at the end of the day

over a year ago

took me two seconds to find this news article about the galaxy note - https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/12/samsung-galaxy-note-7-safety-risk-explosion

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Mark my words no other manufacturer will follow this. ."

ahem... there are already some "big boy" phones out there without the jack...

HTC do a few.... the new moto z doesn't have one either....

I love my bluetooth headphones and don't see what all the fuss is about...

anyway i'll get an iphone 7 plus at the end of the month....

over a year ago

"I am already headphone ready with my BeoPlay Bluetooth ones. Ohh talk about quality

Got my Jaybird Bluetooth already set and Beats Studio wireless. I welcome the no headphone jack. Samsung will follow suit quickly you will see

Mark my words no other manufacturer will follow this. Apple think it's a brilliant idea simply because the consumer has to pay more for their product. I had an Apple Mac Laptop and got so sick and tired of being unable to download what I wanted on it - Apple dictated that. Such a con."

I guarantee other phone manufacturers will follow, we are moving to a wireless technological future, wireless charging, wireless headphones are all being pushed now by every Headphone manufacturer.

I promise you, in three years time, we will look back at the headphone jack in phones like we do Dial up over Wireless Broadband

over a year ago

"I promise you, in three years time, we will look back at the headphone jack in phones like we do Dial up over Wireless Broadband"

Along with even more lithium batteries to catch fire, and pollute the planet

over a year ago

Mark my words no other manufacturer will follow this. Apple think it's a brilliant idea simply because the consumer has to pay more for their product. I had an Apple Mac Laptop and got so sick and tired of being unable to download what I wanted on it - Apple dictated that. Such a con."

How many viruses did you get ....

over a year ago

Have you ever used good quality Bluetooth headphones?? You would never go back to wired only time I used wired is if I'm at home and want to listen to my music as pure as possible but for everyday use my beats in ear for the gym are good and my Bose qc35 are awesome for using whilst doing the strimming or cutting the hedge and even better when stuck on a flight with a load of noisy kids! And the fact they are Bluetooth just makes the whole experience even better and so much less hassle . I give it two years and no phone will have a socket on it at all let alone a headphone jack .

By *lassy pairCouple
over a year ago

Greenwich London

"Only Apple would come up with the idea of charging extra for something like headphones. And what features does it have that the Samsung S6/7/Edge have? Nah I don't want to be a sheep. Good luck though with your new purchase "

We agree 100% it is just a money making ploys enough is enough now

over a year ago

Mark my words no other manufacturer will follow this. Apple think it's a brilliant idea simply because the consumer has to pay more for their product. I had an Apple Mac Laptop and got so sick and tired of being unable to download what I wanted on it - Apple dictated that. Such a con.

How many viruses did you get ...."

Too many to mention. I hate Apple through having their products, an experience I wouldn't want to repeat.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

No. I use mobile phones with user replaceable batteries, not locked down by the manufacturer to the extent apple does and better value for money.

over a year ago

Personal preference, but I will steer clear of Apple. Too restrictive and I can't be arsed with having to jailbreak the damn things to make them do what I want anymore.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

four weeks time... my upgrade date falls on my birthday so i'll get it then.....

one down side... i needed the headphone jack for the aux cable for my car and i had a car charger.... so i'll have to get one of those 2 piece adapters (not the 40 quid apple ones... it will be a knock off... lol)

over a year ago

I like my iPhone, I'm not a sheep I just prefer it to the alternatives. I'll stick with my 6 for a while though, I've lost 3 sets of Bluetooth earphones already this year

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Are people seriously falling out on here over PHONES??

I treat myself to a new phone every two years. I get one that's free on contract, that texts, phones, and goes online. My last one was a Samsung S4 mini. I've had no problems with it apart from the fact I shouldn't have gone for a mini. It costs me £19 a month and was free with contract. I am in awe of people who will happily shell out £600 on a piece of tech that will be £200 cheaper in a matter of months and that they will replace in two years.

over a year ago

Im in a weird camp ... I HATE apple , i hate itunes , i hate hoe long it takes to put music on an ipod, i hate the fact you have to use apple software for everthing apple

BUT years ago i was given an old iphone from a relative when my samsung was losing battery like every 20 minutes and i LOVE an iphone

Before that i always said my samsung can do everything your iphone can but its just cheaper ... But once i switched i actually just like it better ... Ive had a 4, 5s and a 6s but mostly apart from the 6 i bought them second hand and i wont be upgrading to the 7 just because it exists ... Ill hold out til my 6 is on its last legs

over a year ago

Can't say i like apple products at all...

Or Samsung for that matter..i have one at the moment and think it's shite (though better than apple)

I won't be changing it soon though as it's a fully working phone and I'm grateful for that and i don't like to be wasteful and just replace stuff because i can.

i never understood this need for pissing money away on new stuff just because it's there to get..that's what seems sheep like to me.

over a year ago

Iv just bought a new s6 not an edge of plus, just an s6, it's in the drawer and Iv my iPhone 4 in my hand

a phone is a phone just like a cock is a cock , it either works or it don't

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/09/16 12:29:38]

over a year ago

"Iv just bought a new s6 not an edge of plus, just an s6, it's in the drawer and Iv my iPhone 4 in my hand

a phone is a phone just like a cock is a cock , it either works or it don't "

I thought you were going to say just like a cock is a cock ... Also in my hand

over a year ago

"Iv just bought a new s6 not an edge of plus, just an s6, it's in the drawer and Iv my iPhone 4 in my hand

I thought you were going to say just like a cock is a cock ... Also in my hand "

I have no problem holding another mans phone to my face, but his cock is a full on , NO NO

over a year ago

I thought you were going to say just like a cock is a cock ... Also in my hand

I have no problem holding another mans phone to my face, but his cock is a full on , NO NO "

That's not what you mailed me the other day

By *xx1Man
over a year ago

It's all about the Samsung.... The iPhone range are so yesterday!

Trust me!

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"i never understood this need for pissing money away on new stuff just because it's there to get..that's what seems sheep like to me."

I guess if they have the spare cash available for something that's going to need an updated in a week, that's their lookout. I personally would spend the money on a holiday.

over a year ago

"It's all about the Samsung.... The iPhone range are so yesterday!

Trust me! "

Really ???

over a year ago

"i never understood this need for pissing money away on new stuff just because it's there to get..that's what seems sheep like to me.

I guess if they have the spare cash available for something that's going to need an updated in a week, that's their lookout. I personally would spend the money on a holiday."

People are naturally fairly stupid and will follow what's popular to have/get next.

People love hype...

over a year ago

I'm looking forward to the iPhone 8 :p

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

16th

Delayed

Now 19th

How do they expect a pretentious self absorbed cock muncher to deal with such travesties.

over a year ago

I'm (Mrs) undecided... I have used Apple for years. My trusty iPhone 5 is currently 4 years old and has never had a cracked screen, or any other problem. I am so used to iOS operating systems now that I'm not sure I would easily adjust to anything else, but the price of the iPhone 7 is bringing tears to my eyes. #firstworldproblems !!

over a year ago

"Personal preference, but I will steer clear of Apple. Too restrictive and I can't be arsed with having to jailbreak the damn things to make them do what I want anymore. "

Personally I am not fond of any mobile phone, any more than my washing line. it's just a thing I use.

But you have raised my curiosity...

What is it that you want a phone to do that it doesn't do off the shelf?

over a year ago

"I'm (Mrs) undecided... I have used Apple for years. My trusty iPhone 5 is currently 4 years old and has never had a cracked screen, or any other problem. I am so used to iOS operating systems now that I'm not sure I would easily adjust to anything else, but the price of the iPhone 7 is bringing tears to my eyes. #firstworldproblems !! "

Would the upgrade plan be any use? 20 months interest free to buy the phone sounds better than the one off hit.

By *lanemikeMan
over a year ago

Bolton

What is an "iPhone 7" ?? Please.....

over a year ago

"What is an "iPhone 7" ?? Please....."

It's a brand and model of a mobile phone just released by Apple

By *lanemikeMan
over a year ago

Bolton

Had my phone for about ten years, no idea of brand or model.... You can tell, I am not much into technology...!!

over a year ago

"I'm (Mrs) undecided... I have used Apple for years. My trusty iPhone 5 is currently 4 years old and has never had a cracked screen, or any other problem. I am so used to iOS operating systems now that I'm not sure I would easily adjust to anything else, but the price of the iPhone 7 is bringing tears to my eyes. #firstworldproblems !!

Would the upgrade plan be any use? 20 months interest free to buy the phone sounds better than the one off hit."

Yes I think it will have to be on contract , although I'm busy trying to persuade my son to upgrade to a 7 so that I can have his 6

over a year ago

Just got mine today

over a year ago

"Would not pass Apple, nothing much goes wrong with their phone and if it happens to then they give u a brand new one, no questions asked. Twice Samsung now have brought a phone out and something dangerous is happening with then, if u get me?? Bursting into FLAMES. Aye a will the camera is gonna be better and comes in 5 colours, and no I don't work for Apple lol lol

I've had Samsung for a very long time and not one has burst into flames. I have seen plenty of Iphones with cracked screens though. There isn't anything an Iphone can do that a Samsung and possibly others can't do. "

IPhones are just expensive fashion accessories their made cheap and the software is no where near as good as the android

By *xx1Man
over a year ago

"It's all about the Samsung.... The iPhone range are so yesterday!

Trust me!

Really ??? "

Oh yes!

Post new Message to Thread