Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Kiss question

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A male friend who does not know that hubby & I are swingers kissed me this past weekend while my hubby was away. Now hubby has of course seen me kiss other men but that was during play with him there...i do not plan to tell him about this incident as i do not want to cause issues between my hubby and his friend but i'm curious as to other's thoughts.

-Red

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"A male friend who does not know that hubby & I are swingers kissed me this past weekend while my hubby was away. Now hubby has of course seen me kiss other men but that was during play with him there...i do not plan to tell him about this incident as i do not want to cause issues between my hubby and his friend but i'm curious as to other's thoughts.

-Red"

I would tell your husband.

over a year ago

What do you mean "kissed you". Did you kiss back or pull away?

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Will he not find out after reading this?

over a year ago

Hope he's not reading this or your busted

over a year ago

Kisses? As in, made a pass at you kiss?

over a year ago

Did you invite said kiss? If not you should have kneed him in the bollocks, with friends like that your hubby needs no enemies, it's a cunts trick that if you ask me. A good friend should look out for his mates wife while he's away not go trying to get I to her knickers, slime ball. Even if you did invite it, he's still a count for doing it behind his mates back.

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

Do you mean you kissed each other? Or did he kiss you against your will?

Lots of different answers to both.

over a year ago

"Will he not find out after reading this?"

Exactly my thoughts

over a year ago

I would tell him, obviously something in his mind is already telling him that seeing you with other men is okay and/or excites him. So odds are he won't be that fussed, surely?

Whereas if you don't tell him and he finds out afterwards he may suspect that you've been doing other things behind his back (we're a very paranoid bunch :P)

Just tell him in passing conversation

HTH xx

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

"I would tell him, obviously something in his mind is already telling him that seeing you with other men is okay and/or excites him. So odds are he won't be that fussed, surely?

Whereas if you don't tell him and he finds out afterwards he may suspect that you've been doing other things behind his back (we're a very paranoid bunch :P)

Just tell him in passing conversation

HTH xx"

Well, we don't know the circumstances yet.

But imo your comment is wrong. A couple swinging together Vs one partner kissing someone else alone are very different things.

Some couples meet separately but this scenario doesn't describe that.

over a year ago

The friend is someone we have known for 15+ years and he just split from his gf of 5 years, throw on that the beer and I was a sympathetic ear...I probably should tell hubby but I don't want their friendship to suffer....and it is not something that will ever happen again as I have made clear to him

over a year ago

Maybe hubby asked his mate to kiss her to see if she responded maybe it's his way of seeing if she plays behind his back who knows im just theorising lol

over a year ago

Doing something sexual behind your husbanda back is cheating not swinging. The whole point of swinging is to have complete honesty in your relasionship. I think you should fess up regardless of if you ment it or not. Cos if he finds out any other way you risk lossing his trust. Xxx

over a year ago

Beer the root of all evil and booming birth rates

over a year ago

"The friend is someone we have known for 15+ years and he just split from his gf of 5 years, throw on that the beer and I was a sympathetic ear...I probably should tell hubby but I don't want their friendship to suffer....and it is not something that will ever happen again as I have made clear to him"

Maybe just be honest with the hubby and explain the circumstances of it and that you've dealt with the situation already. It depends on how you think he'd react. If he'd go nuts then keep schtum. If he's calm and collected even when provoked then tell all.

over a year ago

"The friend is someone we have known for 15+ years and he just split from his gf of 5 years, throw on that the beer and I was a sympathetic ear...I probably should tell hubby but I don't want their friendship to suffer....and it is not something that will ever happen again as I have made clear to him"

Yeah but you don't really know what's going on in this guy's head. Your relationship with your hubby is more important than his relationship with his mate.

I'd tell him. If they're good mates your husband can have a quiet word with him to reinforce what you said.

over a year ago

"Maybe hubby asked his mate to kiss her to see if she responded maybe it's his way of seeing if she plays behind his back who knows im just theorising lol"

I appreciate your motives but in my view your loyalties lie with your husband. You can say what you have just said to him.

Others may have different views.

over a year ago

Well leave it that then, if he tries it on again tell the guy you'll tell your hubby what he's up to and then grab and twist his bollocks until he squeals x

over a year ago

Put shoe on other foot.

How would you feel if your friend kissed hubby and he didn't tell you and then you found out about it. Would you believe he was trying to spare your feelings or not upset your friendship with said female?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

The friend shouldn't have done it and in my opinion you should tell your husband, don't keep secrets from him to protect his friend your loyalty lies with your husband not his friend.

over a year ago

Thank you for the input...I think I already knew that I should tell hubby but just needed some confirmation. It would kill me if I thought that I hurt my hubby by letting him find out some other way.

over a year ago

Sounds like you handled the tricky situation well.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Thank you for the input...I think I already knew that I should tell hubby but just needed some confirmation. It would kill me if I thought that I hurt my hubby by letting him find out some other way. "

over a year ago

I think it depends on what kind of a kiss it was...

if just a friendly kiss on the cheek obvs no need to worry but if you felt it crossed boundaries then 'fess up to hubby...

over a year ago

Did you kiss back?.. of not then it was merely a pass.

By *aster C the kinksterMan
over a year ago

Darlington

"Did you invite said kiss? If not you should have kneed him in the bollocks, with friends like that your hubby needs no enemies, it's a cunts trick that if you ask me. A good friend should look out for his mates wife while he's away not go trying to get I to her knickers, slime ball. Even if you did invite it, he's still a count for doing it behind his mates back. "

I like this man right here!

S..XX

over a year ago

"Thank you for the input...I think I already knew that I should tell hubby but just needed some confirmation. It would kill me if I thought that I hurt my hubby by letting him find out some other way. "

Don't be persuaded by us feckers. For what my opinion is worth (nothing), I think you have nailed it there. A relationship requires honesty.

Post new Message to Thread