Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Horniest unexpected moment.

Jump to newest

By *am-Raider OP   Man
over a year ago

Corby

Think the hottest thing my ex wife did to me was sneaking up on me when I was on the phone to my Dad...knelt down, unzipped me and gobbled me like a pro with a cheeky look. Left me gasping and saying yes and no in the wrong places. Managed to hold myself together and come (quickly) before the conversation finished.

Still gives me a semi thinking about it.

How bout you lot?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yummy. Lucky chap.

By *am-Raider OP   Man
over a year ago

Corby

Yep....was then...marriage kills you sex life tho....well it did for me...probably kids more than anything I guess.

over a year ago

A welcome home from a trip away.

And just a look. Literally a look. Walking away, she looked back at me over her shoulder with a look of smiley satisfaction. Absofuckinglutely horny as fuck.

By *am-Raider OP   Man
over a year ago

Corby

"A welcome home from a trip away.

And just a look. Literally a look. Walking away, she looked back at me over her shoulder with a look of smiley satisfaction. Absofuckinglutely horny as fuck. "

These things stick in your mind and become wank fodder...ah...memories. ??

By *emplarWarriorMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

I was in thailand once and this group of.................In fact no, forget it

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Playing in the woods when a guy unexpectedly wanders up and joins us!

Turns out he had invited him as a surprise

By *am-Raider OP   Man
over a year ago

Corby

"I was in thailand once and this group of.................In fact no, forget it "

Erm...ladyboys?

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"I was in thailand once and this group of.................In fact no, forget it "

You cant leave it there

over a year ago

"Think the hottest thing my ex wife did to me was sneaking up on me when I was on the phone to my Dad...knelt down, unzipped me and gobbled me like a pro with a cheeky look. Left me gasping and saying yes and no in the wrong places. Managed to hold myself together and come (quickly) before the conversation finished.

How bout you lot? "

Too many to mention , but last night while out and about was pretty hot

over a year ago

A night out in Cardiff for work, was sharing a hotel room with a colleague who was also a good mate to save costs....at end of night few of the team ended up in our room for drinks...then without warning my mate snogged me & told others they had to leave as she had plans for me....she really did...and they were amazingly hot! Was the start of a brilliantly sexy time in our friendship

By *am-Raider OP   Man
over a year ago

Corby

"Playing in the woods when a guy unexpectedly wanders up and joins us!

Turns out he had invited him as a surprise "

Hmm...what an excellent surprise.

By *am-Raider OP   Man
over a year ago

Corby

"A night out in Cardiff for work, was sharing a hotel room with a colleague who was also a good mate to save costs....at end of night few of the team ended up in our room for drinks...then without warning my mate snogged me & told others they had to leave as she had plans for me....she really did...and they were amazingly hot! Was the start of a brilliantly sexy time in our friendship "

Wow!...got that familiar plumpness in my trousers reading that.

By *am-Raider OP   Man
over a year ago

Corby

"Think the hottest thing my ex wife did to me was sneaking up on me when I was on the phone to my Dad...knelt down, unzipped me and gobbled me like a pro with a cheeky look. Left me gasping and saying yes and no in the wrong places. Managed to hold myself together and come (quickly) before the conversation finished.

How bout you lot?

Too many to mention , but last night while out and about was pretty hot "

"Do tell" (best famous five voice)

over a year ago

"A night out in Cardiff for work, was sharing a hotel room with a colleague who was also a good mate to save costs....at end of night few of the team ended up in our room for drinks...then without warning my mate snogged me & told others they had to leave as she had plans for me....she really did...and they were amazingly hot! Was the start of a brilliantly sexy time in our friendship "

I reckon I'd have hidden in the wardrobe and watched the show, sounds amazing

over a year ago

How lovely

over a year ago

"A welcome home from a trip away.

And just a look. Literally a look. Walking away, she looked back at me over her shoulder with a look of smiley satisfaction. Absofuckinglutely horny as fuck. "

Ahh, but was it the mrs.. Or a lover....

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

Unexpected? I once travelled to see a vanilla friend. On the way I met up with someone I had been chatting to on here for the five minutes I had between trains. Instant, ridiculous, mutual attraction. He phoned me the next night while I was trying to settle down in the spare room during a thunderstorm. I don't do phone sex; I didn't say a word and he talked me into an orgasm right there and then. So when we did actually have sex? You can imagine...

By *am-Raider OP   Man
over a year ago

Corby

"Unexpected? I once travelled to see a vanilla friend. On the way I met up with someone I had been chatting to on here for the five minutes I had between trains. Instant, ridiculous, mutual attraction. He phoned me the next night while I was trying to settle down in the spare room during a thunderstorm. I don't do phone sex; I didn't say a word and he talked me into an orgasm right there and then. So when we did actually have sex? You can imagine..."

I can!

over a year ago

Working at my bosses one day

Daughter was home from college had lunch in the house she made

Let's say I had a extended break

over a year ago

Just meeting people when you least expect it is always a pleasant surprise. It does not happen often but when it does Boomshanka and Sparks Will Fly

over a year ago

How bout you lot?

"Do tell" (best famous five voice) "

That's why we don't mind giving and receiving veris

By *am-Raider OP   Man
over a year ago

Corby

Fuck! I need to travel further afield and wander hopefully near you!!

How bout you lot?

"Do tell" (best famous five voice)

That's why we don't mind giving and receiving veris "

By *am-Raider OP   Man
over a year ago

Corby

Lost my text on that reply...

Looks like i need to go further afield..and wander hopefully in your general location

over a year ago

"A night out in Cardiff for work, was sharing a hotel room with a colleague who was also a good mate to save costs....at end of night few of the team ended up in our room for drinks...then without warning my mate snogged me & told others they had to leave as she had plans for me....she really did...and they were amazingly hot! Was the start of a brilliantly sexy time in our friendship

I reckon I'd have hidden in the wardrobe and watched the show, sounds amazing "

I think one or two tried to do that!

By *omsta1Man
over a year ago

northampton

I went on a maternity leaving do for a woman from work. We'd flirted with each other for several years and she was insisting that I came out. After a great night she said rather than paying for a taxi home I could stay at her's and her bloke would take me home in the morning. We walked back to her place making jokes about how we'd both miss the flirting and piss taking while she was off. After introducing me to her other half she showed me to their spare room. I tucked myself up and fell asleep to be woken several hours later as she snuck her head under the covers and started to suck my cock hard. I was dozy but getting more turned on by the second. I came hard in her mouth and somehow managed to keep quiet as I did. Afterwards she kissed me passionately and said she wanted me back in the next few days as she wanted to feel my cock inside her.

Our affair went on for a couple of months until just before she went into hospital to give birth but I still remember that first night as the sexiest thing I have ever experienced

By *am-Raider OP   Man
over a year ago

Corby

"I went on a maternity leaving do for a woman from work. We'd flirted with each other for several years and she was insisting that I came out. After a great night she said rather than paying for a taxi home I could stay at her's and her bloke would take me home in the morning. We walked back to her place making jokes about how we'd both miss the flirting and piss taking while she was off. After introducing me to her other half she showed me to their spare room. I tucked myself up and fell asleep to be woken several hours later as she snuck her head under the covers and started to suck my cock hard. I was dozy but getting more turned on by the second. I came hard in her mouth and somehow managed to keep quiet as I did. Afterwards she kissed me passionately and said she wanted me back in the next few days as she wanted to feel my cock inside her.

Our affair went on for a couple of months until just before she went into hospital to give birth but I still remember that first night as the sexiest thing I have ever experienced "

Now that is a horny experience!

Post new Message to Thread