Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Public face pics

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

For those of you who have them. What was the thought process for using them. Did you find it a hard choice, or was it just fuck it, I don't care what anyone thinks?

It's far more common in the UK than Ireland. Though that's probably for both cultural and practical reasons. Everyone knows everyone over here

Also do people like to see face shots on profiles?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't mind either way on a profile but I do like to receive one with the first message

over a year ago

I didn't really think about it. I don't care who sees my face and I thought it fair to give people warning of what I actually look like.

Also, it's easier to show off my hair.

over a year ago

I like to see a face especially when you make friends.

By *isKinkedKuntsMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

Definitely a fuck it moment here. I'm a single guy with nothing to hide so why not make it easier.

over a year ago

Not a hard choice. l doesn't personally jeopordize anything for me and if someone l know sees me, well, they were on fab perving in the first place haha.

One thing that makes me question whether there is point in putting them up is that they seem to get totally ignored compared to my other pics. Hey ho.

over a year ago

Everyone is different so want to some don't. I understand people who don't want to for work purposes but in that case a face picture via pm is sufficient.

I like mine up. I'd rather that then my big bottom anyday

over a year ago

I don't have a public face pic because I have children and I don't want to be outed and it cause embarrassment for them.

I do expect a face pic in the first message tho

over a year ago

I have them up, most of my pics are face pics to be fair.

My life would not be compromised by having them up, I'm single so it's no different to having them on a dating site to me.

I like to see face pics on women's profiles more than a pair of tits or and unflattering vagina shot

over a year ago

It is pointless hiding my face when so much of me gives away who I am anyway...if you know me then you will know it is me....and everyone that is important to me knows what I get up to so no need to hide...plus.... if you see me...you are on here too.....I like to see face pics on a profile or in a first message...is the main bit I am attracted to so ya know....is a bit annoying having to ask for one when you have been talking to a penis for half an hour n then ya find as funny as he is you just wouldn't be interested...is not nice to have to say and leaves you open for abuse too

over a year ago

"I don't have a public face pic because I have children and I don't want to be outed and it cause embarrassment for them.

I do expect a face pic in the first message tho "

This for me, also

over a year ago

What people forget, is that the only people who will see your pictures are those who have a Fab profile themselves. So you are kind of in the same boat. That being said we are slightly careful, and only post public pics where the face is partially hidden.

over a year ago

I'm as identifiable by my tattoos as my face, though I've always shyed away from having a public face pic. As others have said, I'm single and have nothing to hide. Though good old catholic guilt generally seems to top logic.

By *GHertsCouple
over a year ago

North Herts

We'll make face pics public every so often - usually on a Friday! - but feel a bit nervous about keeping them out there for too long.

It isn't the being judged or recognised per se, but as has been evidenced by a small number of rude and persistent messengers, some people (who are now blocked) have no decorum or concept of boundaries and I'm nervous about the risk, albeit small, of being confronted locally in public by someone in that category. For all that they'd have a Fab profile too, it wouldn't alter the fact that I, and far worse, maybe my child if they were with me, would be embarrassed, frightened and angered by someone completely invading your privacy in an aggressive manner outside Fab.

Ms G

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

I have a few face pics and tbh it's never bothered me showing it, I am single and have nothing to hide

over a year ago

"What people forget, is that the only people who will see your pictures are those who have a Fab profile themselves. So you are kind of in the same boat. That being said we are slightly careful, and only post public pics where the face is partially hidden.

"

Anyone can make a profile though. I think it's naïve when some people think being on here their 'secret' is safe. People do get outed.

over a year ago

I really don't mind who knows I'm on here, so I think that's why I show mine.

That, and it's one of my better features, so it increases potential

over a year ago

Personally i dont really care if someone sees my face. If someone decides to out me then so be but be prepared for the same treatment. The come back would yeah i am but how does who ever told you know?

Plus ive got a head like a bag of smashed crabs so its a bit of forwarning to potential meets

over a year ago

I think having public face pics leaves people open to abuse. It can also show the lack of discretion/ lack of respect for other people's privacy they have 'in real life'. (Can... not always..)

over a year ago

Didn't even think about it really...i've nothing to hide.

Even used my real name.

Its given me zero problems

over a year ago

We would love to have face pics on the site- occasionally we put them on, but I have a job in the public eye where it would probably be frowned upon, Pauls job is also dealing with public, if it wasn't for this we would always show our face and happily do so on pm

By *edRidingWolfCouple
over a year ago

Lydney

"I don't have a public face pic because I have children and I don't want to be outed and it cause embarrassment for them.

This for me, also "

Same applies to us

We are happy to supply face pics, they're in our friends gallery not private gallery and expect to see face pics within the first couple of messages

over a year ago

I'm still waiting for a fuck it moment. Still unsure if I already know anybody on this site.

I got a worried when I first popped on here. Somebody said they recognised me. . Everybody has an image of people, they probably have an image of you. That image changes when you find somebody you know on here.

over a year ago

"We would love to have face pics on the site- occasionally we put them on, but I have a job in the public eye where it would probably be frowned upon, Pauls job is also dealing with public, if it wasn't for this we would always show our face and happily do so on pm"

over a year ago

"I think having public face pics leaves people open to abuse. It can also show the lack of discretion/ lack of respect for other people's privacy they have 'in real life'. (Can... not always..)"

And that's why I asked that part of the question. I wondered would some people interpret it as laissez-faire attitude to privacy.

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

Our decision was based partly on my hair but also the fact that family know I am bi so being on here wouldn't come as any great surprise to them. Haven't had any negatives yet..

Doesn't help with getting contacts though, so I guess we must be ugly fckers

x

H

over a year ago

I have face pics up.

My manager knows I'm on here as does my ex and a few friends.

So I have sex with people? Big deal.

over a year ago

"I have face pics up.

My manager knows I'm on here as does my ex and a few friends.

So I have sex with people? Big deal.

"

I kind of feel like that - it's just sex.

over a year ago

"I think having public face pics leaves people open to abuse. It can also show the lack of discretion/ lack of respect for other people's privacy they have 'in real life'. (Can... not always..)"

Open to abuse how exactly?

Also, I'm confused, how does me having my face pics show I have a lack of discretion or respect for peoples privacy?

By *ucyfur77Woman
over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"I think having public face pics leaves people open to abuse. It can also show the lack of discretion/ lack of respect for other people's privacy they have 'in real life'. (Can... not always..)

Also, I'm confused, how does me having my face pics show I have a lack of discretion or respect for peoples privacy? "

+1

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

"I think having public face pics leaves people open to abuse. It can also show the lack of discretion/ lack of respect for other people's privacy they have 'in real life'. (Can... not always..)

Also, I'm confused, how does me having my face pics show I have a lack of discretion or respect for peoples privacy? "

Possibly thinking about in a social meet environment maybe, You are recognised as a swinger so whoever you are with is also? If so H better stop going to lunch with her dad as he's 80!!

S

over a year ago

Completely agree with you. The comment above is completely ridiculous.

over a year ago

On the plus side, it should deter married/attached men from wanting to meet me then!

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I make my face public every now and then.. you know when the volume of mail is too much.. . It puts folk off of messaging ..

over a year ago

I don't mind sending In a message and also like to see who I'm talking to but I keep mine private until messaging.

over a year ago

"I don't mind sending In a message and also like to see who I'm talking to but I keep mine private until messaging. "

Bar my mirror pic!

over a year ago

"I don't mind sending In a message and also like to see who I'm talking to but I keep mine private until messaging.

Bar my mirror pic! "

Haha I like that!

over a year ago

Open to abuse- people get blackmailed/ outed.

Lack of discretion- some Swingers love to tell anyone and everyone about the minutiae of their sex lives and everyone they fucked. Public face pics -coupled with other factors- can show who these kinds of people are.

I didn't say that everyone with public face pics is like this.

over a year ago

I couldn't give a shite. I love sex. I have absolutely nothing to hide. Plus my hair is too good to hide away

over a year ago

"I couldn't give a shite. I love sex. I have absolutely nothing to hide. Plus my hair is too good to hide away "

I know that feeling.

over a year ago

Also, I'm confused, how does me having my face pics show I have a lack of discretion or respect for peoples privacy?

Lack of discretion- some Swingers love to tell anyone and everyone about the minutiae of their sex lives and everyone they fucked. Public face pics -coupled with other factors- can show who these kinds of people are.

I didn't say that everyone with public face pics is like this. "

Surely by having face pics available, you're not in a position to be blackmailed? For example I'm single so can't be threatened with telling a partner.

My job is such that it's of no consequence anyway what I do in my private life.

Even if some swingers were less than discreet, and perhaps showed my profile pics to their mates? What difference does it make if it's them looking for another couple on here anway? Plus, if they said "Oh we/l played with LordScars" most people would be like "Who…? "

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/09/16 14:34:55]

over a year ago

Surely by having face pics available, you're not in a position to be blackmailed? For example I'm single so can't be threatened with telling a partner.

Even if some swingers were less than discreet, and perhaps showed my profile pics to their mates? What difference does it make if it's them looking for another couple on here anway? Plus, if they said "Oh we/l played with LordScars" most people would be like "Who…? ""

Nail, head.

over a year ago

"I couldn't give a shite. I love sex. I have absolutely nothing to hide. Plus my hair is too good to hide away "

I have to agree with you there. Your hair is fab!

over a year ago

"I couldn't give a shite. I love sex. I have absolutely nothing to hide. Plus my hair is too good to hide away

I have to agree with you there. Your hair is fab! "

Diolch!x

over a year ago

"I couldn't give a shite. I love sex. I have absolutely nothing to hide. Plus my hair is too good to hide away

I have to agree with you there. Your hair is fab!

Diolch!x"

Chi'n iawn x

over a year ago

I don't and won't have a face pic here at all.

I did for a while and it caused problems with a guy who wanted to meet me but i didn't want to meet him. He threatened all sorts of "outing".

I would lose my job if they knew about my lifestyle. I know this because it happened to someone else in my work place.

I don't even send a face pic in my messeges. If they are unhappy with that then they arn't someone i want to meet

I always do a social first anyway

over a year ago

"I don't mind sending In a message and also like to see who I'm talking to but I keep mine private until messaging. "

Me too although I have had public face pics up previously.

Mines for a different reason though. I try to lure them in with my personality before I get shot down because of my looks.

over a year ago

I didn't say that everyone with public face pics is like this. "

Also, lack of discretion isn't solely the character trait of people with face pics available, I know plenty of people that don't show faces who have loose lips!

over a year ago

It's personal choice, I'll show mine on FPF days & if I like the look of someone.

I've seen many a thread started about being outed / blackmailed / shown up in the pub or supermarket in front of people & guess what they, all have public face pics.

Which is fine but don't moan about being recognised.

over a year ago

One of the few times I put a mug shot public I received a message saying (and I paraphrase so as not to fall foul of naughty step regulations) 'wow, now I've seen your face, I can see why you got your tits done' - never again

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"What people forget, is that the only people who will see your pictures are those who have a Fab profile themselves. So you are kind of in the same boat. That being said we are slightly careful, and only post public pics where the face is partially hidden.

Anyone can make a profile though. I think it's naïve when some people think being on here their 'secret' is safe. People do get outed. "

This is so true I know someone married who was being black mailed . .

A married woman who was playing away from home a guy who was a acquaintance of hers and her hubby .

He somehow got talking to her online I think he had a I idea it was her from something in her profile . he sent a fake picture when she relied with one of her own he then came clean about who he was and started demanding money and sex.

The moral of the story is this if you have a secret do all you can to keep it including no face picture public and other tings .

that's why I don't have one .

Although from time to time I do make it public for a few hours if I'm engaging in a forum post about asking to see someones face who you like the sound of .

over a year ago

This for me, also "

Me too, plus i don't want to scare people away

over a year ago

This for me, also

Me too, plus i don't want to scare people away "

Your baby face ain't scary

over a year ago

Well the people I love know I'm here ....

I tend to make a stand for what I believe in and it probably effects my work .... My values of remaining true to me are higher .....so I generally have a face pic up .... Totally understand that others prefer to be clandestine

Mwah

over a year ago

what she said...a part from the hair part ''shaved head''

over a year ago

This for me, also

Your baby face ain't scary "

Thanks for that i owe you one.

over a year ago

This for me, also

Thanks for that i owe you one. "

It was a compliment

over a year ago

"Definitely a fuck it moment here. I'm a single guy with nothing to hide so why not make it easier. "

Same here!

over a year ago

I tend to agree with this. It's just part of the overall impression. I like to meet people who are careful with their own privacy; they're more likely to be careful with mine.

By *ackett1962Man
over a year ago

harrow

I'm Irish and living on london. I'm single and after looking around this site. I thought it better that people could see who they are messaging. I have seen several people from my hometown on here with face pics.

over a year ago

This for me, also

Thanks for that i owe you one.

It was a compliment "

Sill owe you one

By *ackett1962Man
over a year ago

harrow

On the plus side, it should deter married/attached men from wanting to meet me then! "

over a year ago

never have face pics public but will show and need to see before meeting - usually quite early on in the chat process

over a year ago

Even if some swingers were less than discreet, and perhaps showed my profile pics to their mates? What difference does it make if it's them looking for another couple on here anway? Plus, if they said "Oh we/l played with LordScars" most people would be like "Who…? ""

Ok.

over a year ago

There's some real sexy pics faces an boobs together or fem face on her guys manhood

over a year ago

I tend to agree with this. It's just part of the overall impression. I like to meet people who are careful with their own privacy; they're more likely to be careful with mine. "

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

I can't say I really care what people think of me for having one in public or what they may think it says about me. I change my pics a lot so I just saw it as variety. I'd far rather post my face than my bits. It was far less daunting than my bath ones.

over a year ago

I have nothing to hide... however if I had children or I was on here as a couple I'd probably hide my face. I still wouldn't be ashamed of being on here in either of those situations but there still is an off-site stigma of couples who swing.

over a year ago

Does mine count as a face pic ?

over a year ago

Ive got nothing to hide so i show my face

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"Ive got nothing to hide so i show my face"

Exactly! I've done nothing to be ashamed of either.

over a year ago

I tend to agree with this. It's just part of the overall impression. I like to meet people who are careful with their own privacy; they're more likely to be careful with mine.

"

Yes, because I'm dying to show my friends and family my most recent shag. Being on here and having a face pic up, just means that I don't feel ashamed to be on here. I completely respect an individuals right to privacy. But to accuse face pic members of perhaps not being careful with another members profile is just plain unfair.

over a year ago

Yes, because I'm dying to show my friends and family my most recent shag. Being on here and having a face pic up, just means that I don't feel ashamed to be on here. I completely respect an individuals right to privacy. But to accuse face pic members of perhaps not being careful with another members profile is just plain unfair. "

Some people.

Some. Not all.

If that doesn't refer to you why are you getting upset about it?

over a year ago

Yes, because I'm dying to show my friends and family my most recent shag. Being on here and having a face pic up, just means that I don't feel ashamed to be on here. I completely respect an individuals right to privacy. But to accuse face pic members of perhaps not being careful with another members profile is just plain unfair. "

I said it all contributes to part of the impression you build of someone. I'm not accusing anyone of anything, but I will make up my mind about them based on the information presented to me. Just like you said a bonus of having your face up was less married men messaging you, a bonus of not having my face up is I tend to meet people with a need for a similar level of discretion to me, be that because of relationship status or career. Those are the people I'd rather meet. I don't see the problem.

over a year ago

Im wondering and have done a few times now, are some women less likely to meet a bloke with his face showing on his pics ? Incase someone recognises his face from the site and puts 2 and 2 together ?

over a year ago

I hate the people who demand a face pic but won't return one. It works both ways for me.

over a year ago

It's not an accusation it's just an opinion / preference, that's all.

By *entle giraffeMan
over a year ago

Minehead

"Everyone is different so want to some don't. I understand people who don't want to for work purposes but in that case a face picture via pm is sufficient.

I like mine up. I'd rather that then my big bottom anyday "

Some of us rather like your bottom

By *onhorMan
over a year ago

here

Had one on briefly but took it down thinking loads of people at work might be on here.

I don't wear a mask when I'm out though.

over a year ago

I tend to agree with this. It's just part of the overall impression. I like to meet people who are careful with their own privacy; they're more likely to be careful with mine. "

Are you seriously suggesting that people who have their face pics available to view, are more likely to go shouting their mouth off about who they have played with?

What a sweeping statement, and no doubt wholly inaccurate to say the least. I could counter argue with the comment with all the single people hiding their face pics are just cheating on their partners! However I know that's absurd, and would be a silly thing to say, well except in your case because that would be true.

People with their face pics on show have nothing to hide, but that doesn't make us indiscreet blabber mouths who go around shouting about our latest conquests either, personally I find the comment a little egotistical to think that we do.

over a year ago

Are you seriously suggesting that people who have their face pics available to view, are more likely to go shouting their mouth off about who they have played with?

What a sweeping statement, and no doubt wholly inaccurate to say the least. I could counter argue with the comment with all the single people hiding their face pics are just cheating on their partners! However I know that's absurd, and would be a silly thing to say, well except in your case because that would be true.

People with their face pics on show have nothing to hide, but that doesn't make us indiscreet blabber mouths who go around shouting about our latest conquests either, personally I find the comment a little egotistical to think that we do. "

People who go on about having nothing to hide tend to have not much to lose by way of career or whatever. Or they will be "lifestyle" swingers, of which I'm not one. And some of them *are* indiscreet. Some, not all. If that's not you, then great. But I don't know you so I don't know that. As you've alluded to, yes I am in a relationship. If I were single I still wouldn't display a recognisable face pic, my career is much too important to me.

This is just my experience over a few years on the site and it's not an accusation of anything. It's one of my ways of homing in on those I prefer to meet, and it's not worth getting offended about. I'll meet those without public faces; you meet those with public faces, everyone's happy.

over a year ago

People with their face pics on show have nothing to hide, but that doesn't make us indiscreet blabber mouths who go around shouting about our latest conquests either, personally I find the comment a little egotistical to think that we do.

People who go on about having nothing to hide tend to have not much to lose by way of career or whatever. Or they will be "lifestyle" swingers, of which I'm not one. And some of them *are* indiscreet. Some, not all. If that's not you, then great. But I don't know you so I don't know that. As you've alluded to, yes I am in a relationship. If I were single I still wouldn't display a recognisable face pic, my career is much too important to me.

This is just my experience over a few years on the site and it's not an accusation of anything. It's one of my ways of homing in on those I prefer to meet, and it's not worth getting offended about. I'll meet those without public faces; you meet those with public faces, everyone's happy. "

It's perfectly acceptable to hide peoples face pictures if that's actually what they wish to do, their profile, their choice and each to their own of course.

I wouldn't dream of not meeting people just because they haven't chose to display a face picture, I wouldn't alienate them from my range of people who I would meet.

Suggesting that people with public face pictures can't be indiscreet is quite absurd, do people seriously believe that after a meet, the next day we run screaming into a pub shouting "Guess who I've just met?" no of course we don't, we might not worry about who sees us or have anything to lose by displaying them, but it doesn't mean we arent sensitive to other people's right to privacy either.

over a year ago

This is just my experience over a few years on the site and it's not an accusation of anything. It's one of my ways of homing in on those I prefer to meet, and it's not worth getting offended about. I'll meet those without public faces; you meet those with public faces, everyone's happy.

It's perfectly acceptable to hide peoples face pictures if that's actually what they wish to do, their profile, their choice and each to their own of course.

I wouldn't dream of not meeting people just because they haven't chose to display a face picture, I wouldn't alienate them from my range of people who I would meet.

Suggesting that people with public face pictures can't be indiscreet is quite absurd, do people seriously believe that after a meet, the next day we run screaming into a pub shouting "Guess who I've just met?" no of course we don't, we might not worry about who sees us or have anything to lose by displaying them, but it doesn't mean we arent sensitive to other people's right to privacy either. "

What's your position on someone saying "I choose not to meet people who don't accommodate because in my experience they're always married"? Perfectly reasonable, yes? This is exactly the same thing. And from your own profile: "There are so many stories they can tell, I actually cringe when meeting new people with them because I don't know what's going to be said next! I share too much with these people! "

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with any of this, or anyone who shows a public face pic. Just that it's not for me, and is one of the things I use as a filter, based on my own experience.

over a year ago

Is it safe for me to enter ?

over a year ago

Suggesting that people with public face pictures can't be indiscreet is quite absurd, do people seriously believe that after a meet, the next day we run screaming into a pub shouting "Guess who I've just met?" no of course we don't, we might not worry about who sees us or have anything to lose by displaying them, but it doesn't mean we arent sensitive to other people's right to privacy either.

What's your position on someone saying "I choose not to meet people who don't accommodate because in my experience they're always married"? Perfectly reasonable, yes? This is exactly the same thing. And from your own profile: "There are so many stories they can tell, I actually cringe when meeting new people with them because I don't know what's going to be said next! I share too much with these people! "

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with any of this, or anyone who shows a public face pic. Just that it's not for me, and is one of the things I use as a filter, based on my own experience. "

If you choose not to meet people who can't accomodate, again that's your choice, but to suggest it's because they're all married would be a broad and sweeping statement. Again inaccurate, the comment from my own profile you've quoted, related to my own personal stories relating to me and NOT anyone else.

You say you're not saying anything wrong but I disagree, you're suggesting that people with face pictures on show cannot be discreet.

over a year ago

"

You say you're not saying anything wrong but I disagree, you're suggesting that people with face pictures on show cannot be discreet. "

I'm not suggesting they cannot, I'm suggesting that *in my experience* they often aren't. And that's my experience, which I choose to rely on.

over a year ago

"

You say you're not saying anything wrong but I disagree, you're suggesting that people with face pictures on show cannot be discreet.

I'm not suggesting they cannot, I'm suggesting that *in my experience* they often aren't. And that's my experience, which I choose to rely on. "

Would that not be coincidental? We're there other factors leading to them not being discreet?

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"

I'm not suggesting they cannot, I'm suggesting that *in my experience* they often aren't. And that's my experience, which I choose to rely on. "

It pains me to say this but my experiences when going through a toting up process would back this post up .

I'm not tarring everyone with the same brush when I say this because from my own experiences there were exceptions on both sides of the line during the toting up process

So going on a case by case look at my own experiences those who had my face picture on show were on the whole more discrete and more thoughtful about mine and there discretion. .

over a year ago

"

I'm not suggesting they cannot, I'm suggesting that *in my experience* they often aren't. And that's my experience, which I choose to rely on.

Would that not be coincidental? We're there other factors leading to them not being discreet?"

Maybe. But I don't really care to research to find out. My approach now works just fine for me so I don't feel the need to change it.

over a year ago

guess LordScar and Ruby wont be hooking up

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

I have my face on show and I honestly don't care who sees it.

I have children who are not quite of an age to understand and when they are I will sit them down and talk to them about what I do.

As for discretion if you are on this site or others like it we are here for the same reasons.

I'm not going to run up to you in a supermarket and say fancy a fuck.

over a year ago

"guess LordScar and Ruby wont be hooking up "

He doesn't like marrieds

over a year ago

Lack of discretion- **some** Swingers love to tell anyone and everyone about the minutiae of their sex lives and everyone they fucked. Public face pics -**coupled with other factors- can** show who these kinds of people are.

**I didn't say that everyone with public face pics is like this.** "

I wish people could read.

over a year ago

Lack of discretion- **some** Swingers love to tell anyone and everyone about the minutiae of their sex lives and everyone they fucked. Public face pics -**coupled with other factors- can** show who these kinds of people are.

**I didn't say that everyone with public face pics is like this.**

I wish people could read. "

Where's the fun in that

over a year ago

**I didn't say that everyone with public face pics is like this.**

I wish people could read.

Where's the fun in that "

True.

over a year ago

Yes, because I'm dying to show my friends and family my most recent shag. Being on here and having a face pic up, just means that I don't feel ashamed to be on here. I completely respect an individuals right to privacy. But to accuse face pic members of perhaps not being careful with another members profile is just plain unfair.

Some people.

Some. Not all.

If that doesn't refer to you why are you getting upset about it?"

How am I getting upset about it? I just think it can go both ways. People without face pictures can be indiscreet. So I don't understand why that argument needs to be brought up, in regards to why people show their face pics on their profiles?

over a year ago

"guess LordScar and Ruby wont be hooking up

He doesn't like marrieds "

Doesn't say anywhere on my profile that I don't meet married people, but I do prefer to know first so I can at least have the option

over a year ago

People with their face pics on show have nothing to hide, but that doesn't make us indiscreet blabber mouths who go around shouting about our latest conquests either, personally I find the comment a little egotistical to think that we do. "

I completely agree with this

over a year ago

He doesn't like marrieds

Doesn't say anywhere on my profile that I don't meet married people, but I do prefer to know first so I can at least have the option "

I was basing this on comments on a thread last week rather than your profile.

over a year ago

And that's why I asked that part of the question. I wondered would some people interpret it as laissez-faire attitude to privacy. "

Some do. Some don't.

over a year ago

I completely agree with this "

I've seen you say that you don't meet people who don't accommodate because in your experience they tend to be married. I don't see how my approach is any different to this at all.

over a year ago

I'm single (Now I wasn't when I first came on here) and nothing to hide. Even my daughter's know I'm on here n what it's all about. My oldest asked me the other day what I would do if she was on here. I said when your 18 nothing before then I'll kick your arse! xxx

over a year ago

"

don't think this is Strickly true as a lot of profiles can be browsed on line with out a profile on here mind I would stand corrected if I'm wrong on that

over a year ago

He doesn't like marrieds

Doesn't say anywhere on my profile that I don't meet married people, but I do prefer to know first so I can at least have the option

I was basing this on comments on a thread last week rather than your profile. "

I chose to answer this in a PM rather than take this subject off course.

over a year ago

don't think this is Strickly true as a lot of profiles can be browsed on line with out a profile on here mind I would stand corrected if I'm wrong on that "

You can hide that in your privacy settings, so only fab users can search for you

over a year ago

I've seen you say that you don't meet people who don't accommodate because in your experience they tend to be married. I don't see how my approach is any different to this at all. "

Was this aimed at me?

over a year ago

I've seen you say that you don't meet people who don't accommodate because in your experience they tend to be married. I don't see how my approach is any different to this at all.

Was this aimed at me? "

No, littlemisssecret

over a year ago

Well j guess I do t care really, you don't sell a car with no pictures

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I don't have anything to hide in that I'm single but workwise I'd rather keep it to myself

over a year ago

Was this aimed at me?

No, littlemisssecret"

Comparing making an assumption that someone may be married based on their accommodation status, and making the assumption that some people with face pictures are complete blabbermouths, who do not know the meaning of discretion are completely different things in my opinion. One is more offensive than the other. Feel free to disagree with me.

over a year ago

Was this aimed at me?

No, littlemisssecret

Comparing making an assumption that someone may be married based on their accommodation status, and making the assumption that some people with face pictures are complete blabbermouths, who do not know the meaning of discretion are completely different things in my opinion. One is more offensive than the other. Feel free to disagree with me."

Those are your words, not mine, and clearly is not what I said.

It is exactly the same thing - making an assumption about a group of people based on your own experience. My approach serves me extremely well, so I'll continue to use it.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

We don't show ours ,for privacy and work more than anything.we wouldnt demand anyone have their face pic public,but will want to see one quite soon to save wasting time.More than happy to show our pics too early on.

At the end of the day its everyones choice ,how they run their profile.

Only people we wouldnt engage with are the ones who won't show face pics at all.Again their choice.

Miss

over a year ago

Was this aimed at me?

No, littlemisssecret

Comparing making an assumption that someone may be married based on their accommodation status, and making the assumption that some people with face pictures are complete blabbermouths, who do not know the meaning of discretion are completely different things in my opinion. One is more offensive than the other. Feel free to disagree with me.

Those are your words, not mine, and clearly is not what I said.

It is exactly the same thing - making an assumption about a group of people based on your own experience. My approach serves me extremely well, so I'll continue to use it. "

This is just going to go around in circles. We both obviously have our own opinion on there being different levels of offensiveness in regards to assumptions made. So continue to use your tools, stick to your opinions and prosper. And I will continue to the same.

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

I do expect a face pic in the first message tho "

This

over a year ago

I have public face pics,bad attention or good attention it all tastes the same to me

By *XHNHWoman
over a year ago

Stokeish...

I kind of feel like this and am more wary, for reasons of both family and career I am very careful with mine

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

I kind of feel like this and am more wary, for reasons of both family and career I am very careful with mine"

But if your family know & you work for yourselves??

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I don't put mine in public pictures because I don't want to. Isn't it as simple as that?

By *XHNHWoman
over a year ago

Stokeish...

I kind of feel like this and am more wary, for reasons of both family and career I am very careful with mine

But if your family know & you work for yourselves??"

Fair enough then, however I sometimes worry if taking pics at meets etc that others won't understand just how much of an issue pics becoming public would be to me

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

Face pics don't do it for me. I insist on c**k shots in the first message. Afterall it is his c**k that want to f**k

over a year ago

My face pic is a first-tier filter (and very effective it is, too!). Keeps my inbox clean and tidy.

Saves people from having to read all that tedious wordy profile blurb.

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

Damn, I forgot to add the smiley

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Face pics don't do it for me. I insist on c**k shots in the first message. Afterall it is his c**k that want to f**k"

Sorry but I need to be attracted to someone first and foremost not their cock! It's the individual who has a cock, unless you just fuck total cocks

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

Face pic Friday is interesting, we join in & ladies send them too us despite the fact my ugly mug is on display anyway..

S

over a year ago

Fair enough then, however I sometimes worry if taking pics at meets etc that others won't understand just how much of an issue pics becoming public would be to me "

That's not true for me personally. I respect another person's need to be discreet. Just because I am comfortable showing my face, doesn't mean that I would disrespect another's need for secrecy. If somebody was to not honour your need to be discreet, it would make them a very low person indeed x

over a year ago

"Face pics don't do it for me. I insist on cock shots in the first message. Afterall it is his cock that want to fuck"

Very true.

over a year ago

Fair enough then, however I sometimes worry if taking pics at meets etc that others won't understand just how much of an issue pics becoming public would be to me

That's not true for me personally. I respect another person's need to be discreet. Just because I am comfortable showing my face, doesn't mean that I would disrespect another's need for secrecy. If somebody was to not honour your need to be discreet, it would make them a very low person indeed x"

I agree with this just because I have my face on show is no sign I wouldn't be discreet.

For me as a male who isn't ripped body wise I feel my face would do me more good than a cock and headless body profile pic.

Post new Message to Thread