Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Preference Section

Jump to newest

By *laqgrape OP   Man
over a year ago

Sanderstead

Please fab create a special section for the above mentioned folks x specifically for them , and shame on u lot of losers who hurl racist abuse for ones choices, not everyone will like you and not everyone will like me, thats the way it is people x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Which selection?

By *laqgrape OP   Man
over a year ago

Sanderstead

"Which selection? "
selection?

By *edRapscallionMan
over a year ago

London

"Please fab create a special section for the above mentioned folks x specifically for them , and shame on u lot of losers who hurl racist abuse for ones choices, not everyone will like you and not everyone will like me, thats the way it is people x"

There is a site feedback forum on here. Have a search for it

You don't say who admin should create a section for. A section for whom?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Please fab create a special section for the above mentioned folks x specifically for them , and shame on u lot of losers who hurl racist abuse for ones choices, not everyone will like you and not everyone will like me, thats the way it is people x"

If people have a preference they usually say so on their profile

By *elloWoman
over a year ago

alpha centauri

You just sent me a message calling me a racist for deleting and not responding to your message, so does that make you a loser too.

By *laqgrape OP   Man
over a year ago

Sanderstead

"Please fab create a special section for the above mentioned folks x specifically for them , and shame on u lot of losers who hurl racist abuse for ones choices, not everyone will like you and not everyone will like me, thats the way it is people x

If people have a preference they usually say so on their profile "

they

do but still get abused....for their preferred choice

By *laqgrape OP   Man
over a year ago

Sanderstead

"Please fab create a special section for the above mentioned folks x specifically for them , and shame on u lot of losers who hurl racist abuse for ones choices, not everyone will like you and not everyone will like me, thats the way it is people x

You just sent me a message calling me a racist for deleting and not responding to your message, so does that make you a loser too."

lol check my profile sweetheart

By *laqgrape OP   Man
over a year ago

Sanderstead

There is a site feedback forum on here. Have a search for it

You don't say who admin should create a section for. A section for whom?"

u got your opinion I got mine ....any problem with that?

over a year ago

Well I'm confused.

over a year ago

I'm confused too

By *rotiquexxxMan
over a year ago

Unquenchable Desires

Basically anyone who turns the op down is a racist because op cannot handle rejection lol

By *laqgrape OP   Man
over a year ago

Sanderstead

"Basically anyone who turns the op down is a racist because op cannot handle rejection lol"

By *laqgrape OP   Man
over a year ago

Sanderstead

"Basically anyone who turns the op down is a racist because op cannot handle rejection lol"
no one is exempt from being turned down....what follows is what determines who u are...you can choose to accept or opt to release a barrage of racist insults.....its up to u

over a year ago

I have absolutely no idea what the hell is going on here

By *ranimallxl5Man
over a year ago

Winchester

Uh oh x

You just sent me a message calling me a racist for deleting and not responding to your message, so does that make you a loser too."

By *ranimallxl5Man
over a year ago

Winchester

"I'm confused too "

Me too miss wales

By *laqgrape OP   Man
over a year ago

Sanderstead

"I'm confused too

Me too miss wales"

pls read profiles x

By *laqgrape OP   Man
over a year ago

Sanderstead

"I have absolutely no idea what the hell is going on here"
ignore it

over a year ago

This topic is a waste of space

over a year ago

I think it's more about where are racist remarks being hurled? Are people messaging you, and saying things? Or is it the profile texts of some that you are offended by? The post is unclear.

By *laqgrape OP   Man
over a year ago

Sanderstead

"This topic is a waste of space"
don't waste your time here

over a year ago

lights out night night

By *laqgrape OP   Man
over a year ago

Sanderstead

"I think it's more about where are racist remarks being hurled? Are people messaging you, and saying things? Or is it the profile texts of some that you are offended by? The post is unclear. "
where they're being hurled at is not really the point sweetheart, it's something that happens and yes it has happened to me

over a year ago

"I think it's more about where are racist remarks being hurled? Are people messaging you, and saying things? Or is it the profile texts of some that you are offended by? The post is unclear. where they're being hurled at is not really the point sweetheart, it's something that happens and yes it has happened to me "
..Ignore the racists,people can be racists about everything,just ignorance.I get it because of my size but who dont like it can sod off,not going to let it bother me anymore.

By *laqgrape OP   Man
over a year ago

Sanderstead

"I think it's more about where are racist remarks being hurled? Are people messaging you, and saying things? Or is it the profile texts of some that you are offended by? The post is unclear. where they're being hurled at is not really the point sweetheart, it's something that happens and yes it has happened to me ..Ignore the racists,people can be racists about everything,just ignorance.I get it because of my size but who dont like it can sod off,not going to let it bother me anymore."
thanks Miss P xxx encouraging x

over a year ago

"This topic is a waste of spacedon't waste your time here "

I see that you are

By *laqgrape OP   Man
over a year ago

Sanderstead

"This topic is a waste of spacedon't waste your time here

I see that you are"