Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Block feature

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi,

Just a suggestion, can we expand the block feature to block certain categories of people on the site, rather than just using message filters, would save a lot of time as wouldn't need to check so many profiles to find this info out!:

Not verified by meet

Looking for bareback

Under/over certain age/height/distance

Etc...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orwegian BlueMan
over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

Look at the flip side,

All those people you will miss just because you are looking for someone 5'6" and they are 5'5"...

Imagine all the whining threads from people, the "I don't get not meets", just because they have set their filters too harshly.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

pah

come onnnnnnn!

over a year ago

I'd find that really helpful.

over a year ago

"pah

come onnnnnnn!"

Ok sure! Lol

over a year ago

"Look at the flip side,

All those people you will miss just because you are looking for someone 5'6" and they are 5'5"...

Imagine all the whining threads from people, the "I don't get not meets", just because they have set their filters too harshly.

"

True...but maybe the block feature can also block forum posts from those people blocked... Then you don't have to listen to them whine!

I'm basically suggesting we make it easier for people to get in touch with those within their preferences...there will always be exceptions but the good of the many outweighs the good of the few

over a year ago

"Look at the flip side,

True...but maybe the block feature can also block forum posts from those people blocked... Then you don't have to listen to them whine!

I'm basically suggesting we make it easier for people to get in touch with those within their preferences...there will always be exceptions but the good of the many outweighs the good of the few"

But then the threads wouldn't make sense would they, there would be "gaps" all over the place.

I'm blocking your whining right now.

over a year ago

over a year ago

There, done it.

over a year ago

Distance would be helpful XXX