Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Better than a webcam verification?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do you think taking a pic with you holding a bit of paper with your username on it (like the photo verie) is better than a webcam verie? Especially at proving you are genuine?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

[Removed by poster at 11/09/16 07:56:03]

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I like the picture idea as I don't have a webcam.

over a year ago

"I like the picture idea as I don't have a webcam. "

I've never liked using them :p

over a year ago

Yes as i dnt like cams

over a year ago

Webcam veri is a much better way to see someone is genuine as you can chat to them but I wouldn't go on cam just to show someone I'm genuine or not x

over a year ago

Surely neither is better or worse, they are just different, only a meeting is better as it shows you are real and you turn up.

over a year ago

Webcam or pic verification just proves that the person is who they say they are. Doesn't prove they aren't timewasters or axe murderers

over a year ago

"Webcam or pic verification just proves that the person is who they say they are. Doesn't prove they aren't timewasters or axe murderers "

What if I write "I'm not an axe murderer or time waster" on a price of paper as well?

By *antasticMrsFoxMan
over a year ago

Exeter

"Webcam or pic verification just proves that the person is who they say they are. Doesn't prove they aren't timewasters or axe murderers

What if I write "I'm not an axe murderer or time waster" on a price of paper as well?

"

That doesn't cover stalker or serial killer.....

over a year ago

"Webcam or pic verification just proves that the person is who they say they are. Doesn't prove they aren't timewasters or axe murderers "

Written verifications from total strangers prove people are genuine.

By *acavityMan
over a year ago

Redditch

Picture verification.

Where you hold a piece of paper showing your username, just confirms that you are a male, or a female or a couple. Or have persuaded someone of the appropriate gender to pose.

It can be used to sort out picture stealing, helps out false profiles, but nothing more.

Webcam veris are about seeing someone who appears to match their profile, via Webcam.

over a year ago

"Webcam or pic verification just proves that the person is who they say they are. Doesn't prove they aren't timewasters or axe murderers

Written verifications from total strangers prove people are genuine. "

No but it does prove that the person using the account is the person in the accounts pics. It's no worse than user veries. I'm certain people create false accounts and verify their other ones.

over a year ago

No but it does prove that the person using the account is the person in the accounts pics. It's no worse than user veries. I'm certain people create false accounts and verify their other ones."

If I ever do that, I must remember to say I am a man who shows no evidence of time waster, axe murderer, serial killer, or stalker

anything else I need to include?

over a year ago

No but it does prove that the person using the account is the person in the accounts pics. It's no worse than user veries. I'm certain people create false accounts and verify their other ones.

If I ever do that, I must remember to say I am a man who shows no evidence of time waster, axe murderer, serial killer, or stalker

anything else I need to include? "

Swingers are much worse than any of those.

Post new Message to Thread