Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Be straight forward

Jump to newest

By *amalam83 OP   Man
over a year ago

Leeds

****Questions for couple and single women****

Ive been told I am very straight forward and some people find intimodating!!

Mind you am normally the bull with cuckhold couples and they love me because am straight forward but how about other people is that a attractive aspect or a negative one

Ta!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

depnds - straight forward can appear rude or confident and that may alter on the recipient

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Straightforwards = Nice tits

By *amalam83 OP   Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Yes it may sound confident but I don't want to sound shady to the person because if I meet them and I am not what they expected sometimes could put them off

By *amalam83 OP   Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Haha howay man not that straight forward

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/09/16 01:13:29]

over a year ago

did some one say straight on here,,lol,,oh please

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Fabstraight

over a year ago

"****Questions for couple and single women****

Ive been told I am very straight forward and some people find intimodating!!

Mind you am normally the bull with cuckhold couples and they love me because am straight forward but how about other people is that a attractive aspect or a negative one

Ta!"

Prevarication and indecisiveness are not very attractive traits,,,confidence,say what you mean and mean what you say,,,that's the way to get ahead in this world.Assertive is good.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It's all about the delivery. If someone has empathy and confidence then being direct should be less of an issue.

If anyone uses confidence as an excuse for thoughtless, tactless behaviour, then they are perhaps just showing the lack of finesse in their social demeanour.

Most of us could easily speak what's on our minds but we have developed tastes for what is right. Just like men in swinging clubs have realised that they don't just grope whatever they feel like touching.

If someone behaves like a rabid animal, it's unattractive.

By *amalam83 OP   Man
over a year ago

Leeds

[Removed by poster at 11/09/16 12:50:52]

By *amalam83 OP   Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Prevarication and indecisiveness are not very attractive traits,,,confidence,say what you mean and mean what you say,,,that's the way to get ahead in this world.Assertive is good.

Totally agree with you that describes me perfectly I guess some people are just used to talk to shady people

Thanks

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

I don't find straight forward intimidating in the least, even if it is intended to be as I an straight forward myself. Our relationship started with a 'nice tits' message from him to me between our single profiles. As long as straight forward doesn't equate with a person who is only interested in their agenda ...

By *amalam83 OP   Man
over a year ago

Leeds

@sophiesluT

It's funny you say that about social feinese I've noticed that people can either luke me or don't like because of there individual social trats

But the funny thing is when a women or a couple recIves alot of attention somehow she has the right to be (cocky and selfcentered ) and demands what she expects.

I an just baffled sometimes how it's not right for me to be assertive but it's perfectly fine for a women to be

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"@sophiesluT

It's funny you say that about social feinese I've noticed that people can either luke me or don't like because of there individual social trats

But the funny thing is when a women or a couple recIves alot of attention somehow she has the right to be (cocky and selfcentered ) and demands what she expects.

I an just baffled sometimes how it's not right for me to be assertive but it's perfectly fine for a women to be "

Everyone has the same rights and responsibilities. Responsible for respectful interaction with others. People who have social graces are more likely to interact and get along better with others than those who are more rigid and don't communicate with others, according to their needs and feedback. At its most basic we don't speak with children or frail elderly people in the same way as we would with friends when joking about. Having the sensitivity to accommodate others and adjust our style is a great quality to have.

In Fab land, men generally have less choice and others will pick potential mates based upon how men interact with them.

Confidence and assertiveness can be very attractive but how they're inferred by others, based on how someone is communicating, is their prerogative.

Our behaviour isn't who we are, our identify - it's something that we do. Improving our behaviour and flexibility happens all the time, if we're open to feedback and have both motivation and potential.

Our profiles, messages and forum posts speak to others - so it's helpful to fine tune them. It all depends upon our objectives and willingness to achieve them.

By *amalam83 OP   Man
over a year ago

Leeds

"I don't find straight forward intimidating in the least, even if it is intended to be as I an straight forward myself. Our relationship started with a 'nice tits' message from him to me between our single profiles. As long as straight forward doesn't equate with a person who is only interested in their agenda ..."

Totally understand that its a two way road and both parties should be satisfied and happy

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

OP we've not met so I can't possibly comment

By *amalam83 OP   Man
over a year ago

Leeds

"@sophiesluT

I an just baffled sometimes how it's not right for me to be assertive but it's perfectly fine for a women to be

Everyone has the same rights and responsibilities. Responsible for respectful interaction with others. People who have social graces are more likely to interact and get along better with others than those who are more rigid and don't communicate with others, according to their needs and feedback. At its most basic we don't speak with children or frail elderly people in the same way as we would with friends when joking about. Having the sensitivity to accommodate others and adjust our style is a great quality to have.

In Fab land, men generally have less choice and others will pick potential mates based upon how men interact with them.

Confidence and assertiveness can be very attractive but how they're inferred by others, based on how someone is communicating, is their prerogative.

Our behaviour isn't who we are, our identify - it's something that we do. Improving our behaviour and flexibility happens all the time, if we're open to feedback and have both motivation and potential.

Our profiles, messages and forum posts speak to others - so it's helpful to fine tune them. It all depends upon our objectives and willingness to achieve them."

Thats a great way to break it down especially that men have no choice haha but I wish people act in fab land the same in the real world because eventually you'll meet

over a year ago

Be yourself cant please everyone x

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"Be yourself cant please everyone x"

But our behaviour isn't who we are and we generally accommodate the other party, when we're communicating - as I mentioned above.

Honesty and not making fraudulent claims is a different matter - stay honest.

Fab users say very frequently, that they prefer personalised messages - I think it's perfect if someone who's struggling can do that instead of rigidity.

over a year ago

I prefer straightforward. Makes life much easier.

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

Prefer straight forward, am myself. A bit too blunt on occasion and perhaps come across as a bitch but it's less faff

By *amalam83 OP   Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Obviously if the women is confident in her self she'll always prefer a lad who's straight forward now that a revelation ha

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

The original post said that some find you intimidating.

So it may be less about being direct, straight forward and just how to behave and communicate in ways that don't intimidate. And cultivating your self awareness such that you sense what others are experiencing.

It would be ideal to have examples of when people state that you're intimidating. What were you doing and saying that led to that and how did you misread signals etc?

Post new Message to Thread