Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Back to basics

Jump to newest

By *obwithkilt OP   Man
over a year ago

Belton

As I currently have no wifi/internet at home my usual evening of Netflix/tv is not on cards....I have started to listen to radio 4 again...re-read books not touched in ages and listen to stuff in my extensive collection that I had forgotten I owned...yet I am still after something new to listen/read. Any suggestions?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"As I currently have no wifi/internet at home my usual evening of Netflix/tv is not on cards....I have started to listen to radio 4 again...re-read books not touched in ages and listen to stuff in my extensive collection that I had forgotten I owned...yet I am still after something new to listen/read. Any suggestions? "
i havent had TV for like nearly 5 years you might come to like it..who knows..i do a range of things from art, to listening to music to reading fiction and non fiction and writing..sometimes its just nice to sit and dream..x

By *obwithkilt OP   Man
over a year ago

Belton

Don't actually watch that much anyway...going through my old dvds as well...I also have a new sewing machine to master

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have an audible subscription. I love being read to! But need Internet to download....

The rest depends what you're into really... The Stephen King Dark Tower series is good and is being made into a tv series I think. Good to get the books in first

By *obwithkilt OP   Man
over a year ago

Belton

Think I have all Dark Tower series...isn't Idris Elba going to be in it..sure I've seen something about it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Think I have all Dark Tower series...isn't Idris Elba going to be in it..sure I've seen something about it "

Yes, that rings a bell.

I'm planning on re reading soon. I'll probably have to log off fab for that though!

Post new Message to Thread