Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Telepathic sex

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Can you telepathically shag someone, anyone ever done it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Did you enjoy that?

over a year ago

ouchie MR Blue ,, move your mind down south wales not up north

over a year ago

No you can't, telepathy doesn't exist.

over a year ago

What about law of attraction then or sending strong thoughts and vibes and shit? I think I've done it anyway!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

What do you mean. Your one place and someone is another and you imagine youve had sex

over a year ago

"What about law of attraction then or sending strong thoughts and vibes and shit? I think I've done it anyway!"

Probably not. Your thoughts don't contain mass so I highly doubt that would work

over a year ago

"Can you telepathically shag someone, anyone ever done it?

"

Iv been trying to brush up on my telepathy skills, ever since someone thought I was a mind reader

over a year ago

"ouchie MR Blue ,, move your mind down south wales not up north "

I have no idea what you mean

over a year ago

Iv been trying to brush up on my telepathy skills, ever since someone thought I was a mind reader "

Tried wrapping your head in foil yet?

over a year ago

Wtf are you on woman???

over a year ago

"Did you enjoy that? "

over a year ago

"Wtf are you on woman??? "

Brutal but hilarious!!

over a year ago

"ouchie MR Blue ,, move your mind down south wales not up north

I have no idea what you mean "

you 'mind shagged' the wrong welshie

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"Wtf are you on woman??? "
an extra terrestrial plane by the sounds of it

over a year ago

"ouchie MR Blue ,, move your mind down south wales not up north

I have no idea what you mean

you 'mind shagged' the wrong welshie "

Oh god i always mind shag the wrong person....Think i should have learned by now...thats the 5th time ive done it .

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

I can't say I've done that to be honest

By *oderndaylivesCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

I thought this thread was just a strange dream for a minute

over a year ago

"I thought this thread was just a strange dream for a minute "

Nope, shit's actually going down

over a year ago

Is mind shagged similar to being skull Fukd ?

over a year ago

https://youtu.be/x1qLqbQIT7Y

You ain t been mindfucked yet. xxx

over a year ago

Right well let me run through my couple of days. I've had my eye on someone for a while now and last night purposely wore my pencil skirt (see avatar pic) and I didn't wear a bra under my blouse and had air con on full so nipples were in full view. Person comes in and stares very obviously at my boobs then goes to do his thing but I could still see the back of his head from where I was sitting. Then I was thinking with all my strength and trying to send signals through, was constantly thinking I want to fuck you, I want to fuck you, I wanna come in there now and pull your pants down and suck your dick, want you to bend me over and pull up my skirt and fuck me, with that he turns round and looks in my direction. 5 mins later comes out and uses vending machine, drink gets stuck, calls for my assistance even though he could've shook it out but think he just wanted permission to shake the machine, anyway instead of walking all the way around I climbed over the lower part of the counter (no one else was around) totally aware that from where he was standing he could see up my skirt, I attempted to shake the machine but it was too heavy so just told him to shake it out,which he did and then went back in. So he's running and I'm sending my thoughts again and picturing things then he comes out and luckily this time put a fleece jacket on that had the name of a well known (won't name) car manufacturer and bingo there's my opening, bit of small talk about me wanting to purchase said vehicle (I can't I'm fucking skint) but he says to give him a call if I'm gonna visit the showroom, didn't have a card on him so wrote his number on a bit of till receipt.

Now today, I typed his number in my phone and he's on whatsapp with a nice picture of himself so I turn the auto lock off my phone so it doesn't go off, propped my phone against a pillow and looked at his picture whilst using my vibrator, orgasm, orgasm, orgasm, loads of them and thinking maybe one of them reaches him? I dunno, I'm quite witchy and crafty like, maybe he had a wank about me, probably has already but maybe had to do it right there and then as I was cummin.

Jeez I want to fuck him, just once I don't know what his circumstances are but uncontrollable urge to shag him.

Oh and realise how rapey this all sounds.

over a year ago

Ever thought of just texting him an invite to meet for a drink?

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"

yep i can get them to cum too...sex dreaming whether asleep or awake..mwhahaha

over a year ago

"

its called wanking

By *erdita Von TeaseWoman
over a year ago

nottingham

you know when you get shivers down your spine and you say 'oooh someone just walked over my grave"?

From now on I'm saying "oooh I just got telephatically shagged"

over a year ago

"Right well let me run through my couple of days. I've had my eye on someone for a while now and last night purposely wore my pencil skirt (see avatar pic) and I didn't wear a bra under my blouse and had air con on full so nipples were in full view. Person comes in and stares very obviously at my boobs then goes to do his thing but I could still see the back of his head from where I was sitting. Then I was thinking with all my strength and trying to send signals through, was constantly thinking I want to fuck you, I want to fuck you, I wanna come in there now and pull your pants down and suck your dick, want you to bend me over and pull up my skirt and fuck me, with that he turns round and looks in my direction. 5 mins later comes out and uses vending machine, drink gets stuck, calls for my assistance even though he could've shook it out but think he just wanted permission to shake the machine, anyway instead of walking all the way around I climbed over the lower part of the counter (no one else was around) totally aware that from where he was standing he could see up my skirt, I attempted to shake the machine but it was too heavy so just told him to shake it out,which he did and then went back in. So he's running and I'm sending my thoughts again and picturing things then he comes out and luckily this time put a fleece jacket on that had the name of a well known (won't name) car manufacturer and bingo there's my opening, bit of small talk about me wanting to purchase said vehicle (I can't I'm fucking skint) but he says to give him a call if I'm gonna visit the showroom, didn't have a card on him so wrote his number on a bit of till receipt.

Now today, I typed his number in my phone and he's on whatsapp with a nice picture of himself so I turn the auto lock off my phone so it doesn't go off, propped my phone against a pillow and looked at his picture whilst using my vibrator, orgasm, orgasm, orgasm, loads of them and thinking maybe one of them reaches him? I dunno, I'm quite witchy and crafty like, maybe he had a wank about me, probably has already but maybe had to do it right there and then as I was cummin.

Jeez I want to fuck him, just once I don't know what his circumstances are but uncontrollable urge to shag him.

Oh and realise how rapey this all sounds. "

Where the hell do you get your shrooms?

over a year ago

He gave you his number. He WANTS you to ring him!!!. And I bet it's not for a chat about cars either!!

Get on it woman! (Literally!)

over a year ago

This is like the longest running Mills & Boon story ever, and you just want them to get to the part where they it on already.

over a year ago

"Right well let me run through my couple of days. I've had my eye on someone for a while now and last night purposely wore my pencil skirt (see avatar pic) and I didn't wear a bra under my blouse and had air con on full so nipples were in full view. Person comes in and stares very obviously at my boobs then goes to do his thing but I could still see the back of his head from where I was sitting. Then I was thinking with all my strength and trying to send signals through, was constantly thinking I want to fuck you, I want to fuck you, I wanna come in there now and pull your pants down and suck your dick, want you to bend me over and pull up my skirt and fuck me, with that he turns round and looks in my direction. 5 mins later comes out and uses vending machine, drink gets stuck, calls for my assistance even though he could've shook it out but think he just wanted permission to shake the machine, anyway instead of walking all the way around I climbed over the lower part of the counter (no one else was around) totally aware that from where he was standing he could see up my skirt, I attempted to shake the machine but it was too heavy so just told him to shake it out,which he did and then went back in. So he's running and I'm sending my thoughts again and picturing things then he comes out and luckily this time put a fleece jacket on that had the name of a well known (won't name) car manufacturer and bingo there's my opening, bit of small talk about me wanting to purchase said vehicle (I can't I'm fucking skint) but he says to give him a call if I'm gonna visit the showroom, didn't have a card on him so wrote his number on a bit of till receipt.

Overthinking...just ask him out.

over a year ago

Build someone up to much in your head & it can be a huge disappointment as they may not live up to your fantasy, trust me on this one.

Nip it in the bud, whatsapp him & ask if he fancies meeting for a coffee / drink

over a year ago

Whatsapp him a picture of my boobs, fanny or arse hole?

over a year ago

"Whatsapp him a picture of my boobs, fanny or arse hole? "

Just ask the bloke out, leave the rest to his imagination

over a year ago

OP what happened from the guys perspective?

Bastard machine broke, would kick it but that woman is staring at me so I better ask for help.

Cool she flashed her knickers at mw,nice tits too, best not cht her up at work though.

Cool she asked about cars I can give her my number, maybe she will text after work and I can get my cock wet.

Bugger, could have sworn she was interested, she kept looking at me.

But she didn't call, oh well I will go out on he town with Barry instead.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

why, i thought you where looking for a perspective boyfriend. You might scare the shit out of him

over a year ago

No he is from the real world, not from Fab, just ask him out with simple words

over a year ago

Is this when she just lies there and expects you to know what she wants?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Plus he gave you his number hasnt even asked you to whatsapp him

over a year ago

Whatssap & chat maybe?

over a year ago

"OP what happened from the guys perspective?

Bastard machine broke, would kick it but that woman is staring at me so I better ask for help.

Cool she flashed her knickers at mw,nice tits too, best not cht her up at work though.

Cool she asked about cars I can give her my number, maybe she will text after work and I can get my cock wet.

"

Yes but also said if I'm looking to visit the showroom and buy a car, might've just been looking to get a sale!

Or he does want me to message, in which case he can wait a bit longer till I get some more signs.

What else do you think he thinks, reckon he wanks over me?

over a year ago

"Is this when she just lies there and expects you to know what she wants? "

over a year ago

"Whatsapp him a picture of my boobs, fanny or arse hole?

No he is from the real world, not from Fab, just ask him out with simple words"

This

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

"

I think Suzy is very nice but because I believe in telepathy I think it would be wrong on many levels, including karmic, to remotely try to interfere with her mind. Although hovering my flying saucer over her back garden to see if she has the bedroom light on seems far less reprehensible.

over a year ago

"Is this when she just lies there and expects you to know what she wants? "

Lazy bitch

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Yes but also said if I'm looking to visit the showroom and buy a car, might've just been looking to get a sale!

Or he does want me to message, in which case he can wait a bit longer till I get some more signs.

"

well there you go sounds like he was looking for a sale not whatsapp pictures of your arsehole

over a year ago

well there you go sounds like he was looking for a sale not whatsapp pictures of your arsehole"

Best to send one just in case??

over a year ago

"What about law of attraction then or sending strong thoughts and vibes and shit? I think I've done it anyway!"
just show your nix is enough I'm Wales

over a year ago

"

I don't think the major question is 'do you think he wanks over me'. Calm your tits, put it away, and just figure out if the bloke likes you first.

over a year ago

well there you go sounds like he was looking for a sale not whatsapp pictures of your arsehole

Best to send one just in case??"

Think I'll send one with the caption beep beep orrrr one of my boobs an say check out my headlamps!

Wait these are genius!

over a year ago

You can whatsapp it to me....

Ever think he may have turned round or got you to help at drinks machine because of the pencil skirt, lack of bra and hard nipples? And sod all to do with telepathy?

over a year ago

"

No he probably doesn't wank over you, he is probably a normal guy who chanced his arm in giving you his personal number, not a name and work number.

If you don't take the next step he has offered you then he will be gone.

Text him don't wotsap him, you don't want him to know you are a stalker. Just ask him out for a drink, you can shag his brains out at the end of the evening.

Or carry on wanking with your rabbit and pretending he knows about it.

over a year ago

No he probably doesn't wank over you, he is probably a normal guy who chanced his arm in giving you his personal number, not a name and work number.

Text him don't wotsap him, you don't want him to know you are a stalker. Just ask him out for a drink, you can shag his brains out at the end of the evening.

Or carry on wanking with your rabbit and pretending he knows about it."

I'll keep wanking with my rabbit a bit longer, in my world he eats his cum straight from my fanny and he let's me stick my tongue in his arse hole.

I don't think we should seperate fab guys to real world guys either, should we? I dunno. Most guys are up for trying things aren't they?

By *edRapscallionMan
over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 09/09/16 22:19:30]

over a year ago

"Most guys are up for trying things aren't they?"

Nope. Some guys are suprisingly tame.

By *edRapscallionMan
over a year ago

London

Just be a normal human being and send him a text saying "Hi, it's [inset your name here]". Think with your brain, not your clit. That is, think with the part of your brain that isn't addled with superstition and lust

over a year ago

Or carry on wanking with your rabbit and pretending he knows about it.

I'll keep wanking with my rabbit a bit longer, in my world he eats his cum straight from my fanny and he let's me stick my tongue in his arse hole.

I don't think we should seperate fab guys to real world guys either, should we? I dunno. Most guys are up for trying things aren't they?"

I would initially seperate fab from the real world but hey what do I know, I'm old skool.

Do what you feel is right, send him a pic of your arse if you want to. I'm pretty sure you'll get a reaction one way or another.

over a year ago

"Most guys are up for trying things aren't they?

Nope. Some guys are suprisingly tame."

Only because we're not let out of the cage, open the door then see how tame!

over a year ago

Only because we're not let out of the cage, open the door then see how tame!"

Nope! Get back in there till I tell you otherwise!! *cracks the whip*

over a year ago

"don't think we should seperate fab guys to real world guys either, should we? I dunno. Most guys are up for trying things aren't they?"

They are different, you need to treat them differently. if you asked me on here if I would let you stick your tongue up my ass, I could tell you honestly that I find it boring but if it gives you pleasure I won't stop you so long as you don't want to do it for hours.

If you asked me in a bar, I would frown and tell you to do one.

Play it a bit safer and ask me when my cock is in one of your orifices and it's all cool again just like fab.

have you sent him that fancy a drink text yet? or are you all talk?

over a year ago

Only because we're not let out of the cage, open the door then see how tame!

Nope! Get back in there till I tell you otherwise!! *cracks the whip*"

Prowls around cage growling while casting ravenous glances towards....

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

"Just be a normal human being and send him a text saying "Hi, it's [inset your name here]". Think with your brain, not your clit. That is, think with the part of your brain that isn't addled with superstition and lust "

By *rotiquexxxMan
over a year ago

Unquenchable Desires

Use tantra to open up the chakras.

over a year ago

"don't think we should seperate fab guys to real world guys either, should we? I dunno. Most guys are up for trying things aren't they?

They are different, you need to treat them differently. if you asked me on here if I would let you stick your tongue up my ass, I could tell you honestly that I find it boring but if it gives you pleasure I won't stop you so long as you don't want to do it for hours.

Play it a bit safer and ask me when my cock is in one of your orifices and it's all cool again just like fab.

have you sent him that fancy a drink text yet? or are you all talk? "

No I'm gonna wait a bit and see if I can get anymore signs. Do you think Ive done enough though for him to know I fancy him and that sex would be on the cards with me. Always smile when we see each other and whenever I take a cheeky look at him he'll be looking as well. I've not got a good poker face, friends say I show my emotions on my face and I'm always thinking sexual thoughts when I see him.

over a year ago

This is why the OP is my favourite poster on the forums

over a year ago

"don't think we should seperate fab guys to real world guys either, should we? I dunno. Most guys are up for trying things aren't they?

have you sent him that fancy a drink text yet? or are you all talk?

No I'm gonna wait a bit and see if I can get anymore signs. Do you think Ive done enough though for him to know I fancy him and that sex would be on the cards with me. Always smile when we see each other and whenever I take a cheeky look at him he'll be looking as well. I've not got a good poker face, friends say I show my emotions on my face and I'm always thinking sexual thoughts when I see him. "

ffs woman just message him, something normal, take him for a drink, then blow his mind instead of trying to fuck it. You need to get laid.

over a year ago

No, he does not know you want sex with him, All men went to the pub the day they handed out the how to read subtle signs from women flyers.

He did however give you the universal "If you want mw call me" sign by giving you his personal number.

Ball is in your court, but if he is good looking to you, you can bet your sweet ass he is also on someone else's radar.

Get the courage to text him by tomorrow at the latest (I would have given you 1 hour after you finished work) or move on and forget him forever.

He really can't receive telepathic messages, stick to sms that does actually work.

over a year ago

In Demolitian man you can.

over a year ago

guys did ya ever think the op is taking the mick?

At least I hope so.

over a year ago

"guys did ya ever think the op is taking the mick?

At least I hope so. "

over a year ago

At least I hope so. "

I don't think she is but let's face it who knows

By *edRapscallionMan
over a year ago

London

At least I hope so. "

I did wonder, but I don't think she is

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

At least I hope so.

I don't think she is but let's face it who knows "

There's only one person who does and it's certainly not us

over a year ago

At least I hope so.

I don't think she is but let's face it who knows "

Maybe, maybe not. I am stuck in a hotel on my own so am being helpful, but I am aware this subject has come up before, so the OP is probably yanking our chains, but I have nothing better to do, so will either help or get entertained win win

over a year ago

There wasn't anything about telepathic sex on here, I did search before starting the thread. Why would I be taking the mick? I'm actually trying to give the shortest toned down version of events so I can get advice for myself, I ain't here to entertain you just to suck your information.

over a year ago

Dunno about telepathic sex but in my mind I've already shagged a few in here

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"There wasn't anything about telepathic sex on here, I did search before starting the thread. Why would I be taking the mick? I'm actually trying to give the shortest toned down version of events so I can get advice for myself, I ain't here to entertain you just to suck your information. "
but you havent had telepathic sex, youve wanked off to a guys picture on whatsapp who may or may not be interested.

By *avrick15Man
over a year ago

glasgow

Awesome

Where's your gym?

over a year ago

"

He did however give you the universal "If you want mw call me" sign by giving you his personal number.

Ball is in your court, but if he is good looking to you, you can bet your sweet ass he is also on someone else's radar.

Get the courage to text him by tomorrow at the latest (I would have given you 1 hour after you finished work) or move on and forget him forever. "

I'm not messaging him general chit chat, I will see him again and I do have to see him in my place of work so can't risk anything that's going to make me look stupid and then have to see him.

Plus he could be attached for all I know and I ain't directly asking him out. I'd rather harbour a crush. But if there's anymore blatant flirting things I can do (without asking him out directly) tell me what they are and I'll do them.

over a year ago

"There wasn't anything about telepathic sex on here, I did search before starting the thread. Why would I be taking the mick? I'm actually trying to give the shortest toned down version of events so I can get advice for myself, I ain't here to entertain you just to suck your information. "

My information ain't free, but it's pretty cheep, entertainment has been provided and my best and most honest advice and opinion given.

If you really have the hots for a guy, you can fuck him, but need to make a step in the real world. My advice may pay off for you.

If the situation is a fantasy then fair enough, I don't speak the language of the locals, and need to be sober in the morning, so I have played along we both win cos there was nothing to lose.

By *edRapscallionMan
over a year ago

London

And there still isn't anything about telepathic sex on here. All you've written about is getting the horn over someone, staring at them behind their back, flashing yourself at them, getting their number and then wondering whether all of this means you should send them explicit photos right off the bat instead of a simple hello.

I've changed my mind. I think you should leave this guy alone. Imagine if the tables were reversed and a guy was talking about having done the same and thinking of sending her a cock picture. The majority of opinions would quite rightly say "What the fuck are you doing, just say hello, don't be a creepy idiot".

Your personal opinions about how things came to be as they are are obviously your own. As is how others view them. However, on a very real level, talking about actual human interactions and not something borne of your lustful desires, you really need to take a step back and ask yourself whether or not the reality you've perceived so far is the reality that is actually true or not. I'm very willing to bet that it's not.

over a year ago

"There wasn't anything about telepathic sex on here, I did search before starting the thread. Why would I be taking the mick? I'm actually trying to give the shortest toned down version of events so I can get advice for myself, I ain't here to entertain you just to suck your information.

And there still isn't anything about telepathic sex on here. All you've written about is getting the horn over someone, staring at them behind their back, flashing yourself at them, getting their number and then wondering whether all of this means you should send them explicit photos right off the bat instead of a simple hello.

I've changed my mind. I think you should leave this guy alone. Imagine if the tables were reversed and a guy was talking about having done the same and thinking of sending her a cock picture. The majority of opinions would quite rightly say "What the fuck are you doing, just say hello, don't be a creepy idiot".

Your personal opinions about how things came to be as they are are obviously your own. As is how others view them. However, on a very real level, talking about actual human interactions and not something borne of your lustful desires, you really need to take a step back and ask yourself whether or not the reality you've perceived so far is the reality that is actually true or not. I'm very willing to bet that it's not."

over a year ago

"

If you really have the hots for a guy, you can fuck him.

"

How? Without messaging general chit chat or straight up asking him out how can I get to the fucking part? I don't want to make anyone feel uncomfortable by putting them in a situation where they might have to turn someone down especially when they ain't prepared for being hit on like they would be in a bar or something. Everything I've done so far seems to be received well, if I could ramp it up a bit to be clear that I'm offering a fuck if you want it, I wanna know!

over a year ago

Oh and if I gave a guy my number, he better send me a cock picture both on the flop and with wind in the sail.

By *avrick15Man
over a year ago

glasgow

"Oh and if I gave a guy my number, he better send me a cock picture both on the flop and with wind in the sail. "

Pmsl he doesn't know you're a sexual Jedi

Probably turn up with flowers and a box of milk tray

Just grab him in the car park and fuck him

over a year ago

Apparently it causes wet dreams and spontaneous orgasms. But you have to do it right.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

"Oh and if I gave a guy my number, he better send me a cock picture both on the flop and with wind in the sail. "

but how are they to know that's what you want,blink I'm so glad I'm not not particular when it comes to cock sizes

over a year ago

Well its time for bed , do pop by and slip in to my dreams

over a year ago

"There wasn't anything about telepathic sex on here, I did search before starting the thread. Why would I be taking the mick? I'm actually trying to give the shortest toned down version of events so I can get advice for myself, I ain't here to entertain you just to suck your information.

Your personal opinions about how things came to be as they are are obviously your own. As is how others view them. However, on a very real level, talking about actual human interactions and not something borne of your lustful desires, you really need to take a step back and ask yourself whether or not the reality you've perceived so far is the reality that is actually true or not. I'm very willing to bet that it's not."

over a year ago

I'm exhausted,my jaw hurts n can bearly sit down,,no idea why any thoughts?

over a year ago

"Oh and if I gave a guy my number, he better send me a cock picture both on the flop and with wind in the sail.

Just grab him in the car park and fuck him "

Could go in and stack dumbbells, they're always strewn over the floor and I could go in when he's on the treadmill and get on my hands and knees gathering dumbbells, lift my skirt up a bit so the split shows more than it's supposed to!

Not my job to tidy in there though and would look suspicious if I was in there tidying stuff.

over a year ago

"I'm exhausted,my jaw hurts n can bearly sit down,,no idea why any thoughts? "

been trying to lick your own ass?

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

"Well its time for bed , do pop by and slip in to my dreams "

She'll be there to taste your arse shortly after you're asleep

over a year ago

"I'm exhausted,my jaw hurts n can bearly sit down,,no idea why any thoughts?

been trying to lick your own ass?"

don't be silly,,ffs,,as if

By *avrick15Man
over a year ago

glasgow

"Oh and if I gave a guy my number, he better send me a cock picture both on the flop and with wind in the sail.

Could go in and stack dumbbells, they're always strewn over the floor and I could go in when he's on the treadmill and get on my hands and knees gathering dumbbells, lift my skirt up a bit so the split shows more than it's supposed to!

Not my job to tidy in there though and would look suspicious if I was in there tidying stuff. "

Who cares about suspicious do that and when leaving the room ask him when he's finishing and to meet you in the car park or alternatively if it's quiet find a nice hidden place in the back and take him in, kneel down and show him what this is about

over a year ago

"

How? Without messaging general chit chat or straight up asking him out how can I get to the fucking part? I don't want to make anyone feel uncomfortable by putting them in a situation where they might have to turn someone down especially when they ain't prepared for being hit on like they would be in a bar or something. Everything I've done so far seems to be received well, if I could ramp it up a bit to be clear that I'm offering a fuck if you want it, I wanna know! "

Are you for real? you simply have to send a text saying "Hi, I am xxx from yyy, you gave me your number the other day, do you fancy grabbing a coffee / beer soon"

He answers yes or no, and you know the score, mind games just cause stress.

The days of women batting eye lashes and dropping hankies are thankfully long gone.

over a year ago

"I'm exhausted,my jaw hurts n can bearly sit down,,no idea why any thoughts?

been trying to lick your own ass?

don't be silly,,ffs,,as if "

No need to feel guilty. I made you do it

By *avrick15Man
over a year ago

glasgow

"

How? Without messaging general chit chat or straight up asking him out how can I get to the fucking part? I don't want to make anyone feel uncomfortable by putting them in a situation where they might have to turn someone down especially when they ain't prepared for being hit on like they would be in a bar or something. Everything I've done so far seems to be received well, if I could ramp it up a bit to be clear that I'm offering a fuck if you want it, I wanna know!

Are you for real? you simply have to send a text saying "Hi, I am xxx from yyy, you gave me your number the other day, do you fancy grabbing a coffee / beer soon"

The days of women batting eye lashes and dropping hankies are thankfully long gone."

She's not wanting to date the guy ffs lol

over a year ago

"Well its time for bed , do pop by and slip in to my dreams

She'll be there to taste your arse shortly after you're asleep "

and measure ya cock.

By *ewels74Woman
over a year ago

Dundee/Angus/Blackpool

"

How? Without messaging general chit chat or straight up asking him out how can I get to the fucking part? I don't want to make anyone feel uncomfortable by putting them in a situation where they might have to turn someone down especially when they ain't prepared for being hit on like they would be in a bar or something. Everything I've done so far seems to be received well, if I could ramp it up a bit to be clear that I'm offering a fuck if you want it, I wanna know! "

Tbh instead of tiptoeing round the issue,it's a simple hi on the text and see what response is..,use initiative is always a great thing...you just never know unless you ask...and start a general conversation...otherwise the more you over think,the more you have created your own scenarios over the weekend, the the next working day comes then you see him at work,having not done something

over a year ago

"

The days of women batting eye lashes and dropping hankies are thankfully long gone."

not true,,eyelash batting does work,,i,ll buy ya some false ones if you want

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

and measure ya cock. "

Ruler at the ready,she doesn't need a ruler does she!

over a year ago

and measure ya cock.

Ruler at the ready,she doesn't need a ruler does she! "

Not sure, o.p. do you?

over a year ago

Mrs sandbags bring me a dream...

By *avrick15Man
over a year ago

glasgow

Text tag and softly softly he will think she's wanting a relationship. She said she wants to fuck him, he has no idea she's a naughty fabber

Needs a more direct approach I'm afraid or this is staying where it started whatsapp wankbank

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Not my job to tidy in there though and would look suspicious if I was in there tidying stuff.

Who cares about suspicious do that and when leaving the room ask him when he's finishing and to meet you in the car park or alternatively if it's quiet find a nice hidden place in the back and take him in, kneel down and show him what this is about "

...takes his cock out sees he's 6" and in a totally devastated mood goes back to continue working...

over a year ago

Have I just entered The Twilight Zone?!

MrWho.

By *c 10Man
over a year ago

liverpool

Yep man up and put it on him chick

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

and measure ya cock.

Ruler at the ready,she doesn't need a ruler does she!

Not sure, o.p. do you?"

Does she bollocks

over a year ago

"Have I just entered The Twilight Zone?!

MrWho."

Yes.

over a year ago

I'm thinking most guys on here aint straight

over a year ago

"Yep man up and put it on him chick"

youse r ere

oh no

By *avrick15Man
over a year ago

glasgow

Who cares about suspicious do that and when leaving the room ask him when he's finishing and to meet you in the car park or alternatively if it's quiet find a nice hidden place in the back and take him in, kneel down and show him what this is about

...takes his cock out sees he's 6" and in a totally devastated mood goes back to continue working..."

Well you wouldn't bend all the way down there for nothing surely

over a year ago

Do wet dreams count x

By *c 10Man
over a year ago

liverpool

There not

over a year ago

*sniffs the air n walks out of the thread*

over a year ago

...takes his cock out sees he's 6" and in a totally devastated mood goes back to continue working..."

Haha yes! Although when I imagine his privates I'm imagining him big.

over a year ago

"*sniffs the air n walks out of the thread*"

Not me!

I smell of roses.

over a year ago

"Do wet dreams count x"

Only if they're forced by sheer mental will.

over a year ago

"Have I just entered The Twilight Zone?!

MrWho."

over a year ago

"*sniffs the air n walks out of the thread*

Not me!

I smell of roses."

By *avrick15Man
over a year ago

glasgow

...takes his cock out sees he's 6" and in a totally devastated mood goes back to continue working...

Haha yes! Although when I imagine his privates I'm imagining him big. "

Lol is a hard angry six incher with its sleeve rolled back not enough to ring your Dumbbells then?

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Haha yes! Although when I imagine his privates I'm imagining him big. "

I'll say a little prayer for you before sleep

over a year ago

this reminds me of school when I liked a boy.

I waited so long to see if he liked me back that by the time I plucked up the courage, he came out.

Out out.

over a year ago

ive just sent telepathic vibes and yer willies are gonna fall off

By *avrick15Man
over a year ago

glasgow

"ive just sent telepathic vibes and yer willies are gonna fall off "

Hey who touched me then

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Lol is a hard angry six incher with its sleeve rolled back not enough to ring your Dumbbells then? "

Have you not been on the forums long then

over a year ago

Surely i cant be the only one feeling a little sorry for this bloke it sounds to me he gave out his number with no knowledge of the world of crazy he has just let into his life

over a year ago

My mind is full of filth. None of it is mine..

over a year ago

"Surely i cant be the only one feeling a little sorry for this bloke it sounds to me he gave out his number with no knowledge of the world of crazy he has just let into his life "

Well nothing has actually happened yet.

By *avrick15Man
over a year ago

glasgow

Lol is a hard angry six incher with its sleeve rolled back not enough to ring your Dumbbells then?

Have you not been on the forums long then "

Clearly not lol can only pee with the cock you've got

At the end of the day it takes more than a big cock to satisfy a woman as you well know

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

No read it all but looks like a lot of overthinking.

Call him, ask him out for a coffee and see what he says.

There's no more that can be done. Going Whatsapp from the off is too familiar I'd say.

over a year ago

Lol is a hard angry six incher with its sleeve rolled back not enough to ring your Dumbbells then? "

If it was thick then yeah that would be fine, you say sleeve rolled back, you don't mean circumcised? I like a turtle neck on my dicks.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

At the end of the day it takes more than a big cock to satisfy a woman as you well know "

It's not me you have to convince

over a year ago

"No read it all but looks like a lot of overthinking.

Call him, ask him out for a coffee and see what he says.

There's no more that can be done. Going Whatsapp from the off is too familiar I'd say."

You don't need to read any of it. Just close your eyes and tune in.

over a year ago

by the magic of telepathy ive made 1000's of straight guys want me

By *avrick15Man
over a year ago

glasgow

At the end of the day it takes more than a big cock to satisfy a woman as you well know

It's not me you have to convince "

I don't need to convince anybody it's the thrill of the journey we all need to take

Hope she plucks up the courage to pin that dude to a wall

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

If it was thick then yeah that would be fine, you say sleeve rolled back, you don't mean circumcised? I like a turtle neck on my dicks. "

Hang on you're saying a 6" cock would be fine?!

By *avrick15Man
over a year ago

glasgow

"by the magic of telepathy ive made 1000's of straight guys want me "

Apparently the magic of fab has made loads of straight guys bi too

Anybody in the business of making gay guys straight? Feels like a gap in the market

over a year ago

"by the magic of telepathy ive made 1000's of straight guys want me "

Can you share your skill with the o.p?

over a year ago

"ive just sent telepathic vibes and yer willies are gonna fall off "

Bloody hell Mikki, sod off out of my wet dream. I got 4 straight women in here

over a year ago

"by the magic of telepathy ive made 1000's of straight guys want me

Apparently the magic of fab has made loads of straight guys bi too

Anybody in the business of making gay guys straight? Feels like a gap in the market "

trapped many in my time

By *avrick15Man
over a year ago

glasgow

If it was thick then yeah that would be fine, you say sleeve rolled back, you don't mean circumcised? I like a turtle neck on my dicks. "

Man you're quite particular for a whatsapp wank burglar

over a year ago

"ive just sent telepathic vibes and yer willies are gonna fall off

Bloody hell Mikki, sod off out of my wet dream. I got 4 straight women in here "

have you checked they are women?

By *avrick15Man
over a year ago

glasgow

If it was thick then yeah that would be fine, you say sleeve rolled back, you don't mean circumcised? I like a turtle neck on my dicks.

Hang on you're saying a 6" cock would be fine?!"

Ha ha well it's the average in the U.K. And unless you've got a non skilled man and bit of a welly top pussy due to over excitement in the fisting dept it should do the trick

over a year ago

"

Hang on you're saying a 6" cock would be fine?!"

His would be if he was 6 inches cos my minds already all over it, I'd be happy with a kiss and a finger or a kiss and a wank or a rusty trombone.

over a year ago

"ive just sent telepathic vibes and yer willies are gonna fall off

Bloody hell Mikki, sod off out of my wet dream. I got 4 straight women in here

have you checked they are women? "

well they were before you dropped in, probably not now... oh well fancy a pint, I can try to imagine it's not lager

over a year ago

" Do you think Ive done enough though for him to know I fancy him and that sex would be on the cards with me.

"

Short of bending over your desk and asking him to fuck you in the arse yeah you have. I'd say if he hasn't been all over you like a rabid dog, he's indifferent.

Maybe he prefers a challenge?

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

"

Ha ha well it's the average in the U.K. And unless you've got a non skilled man and bit of a welly top pussy due to over excitement in the fisting dept it should do the trick "

The op is just well know for liking a certain size if I'm not wrong

By *avrick15Man
over a year ago

glasgow

"

Ha ha well it's the average in the U.K. And unless you've got a non skilled man and bit of a welly top pussy due to over excitement in the fisting dept it should do the trick

The op is just well know for liking a certain size if I'm not wrong"

Apparently so, she is very thorough on the matter

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

"

His would be if he was 6 inches cos my minds already all over it, I'd be happy with a kiss and a finger or a kiss and a wank or a rusty trombone. "

That's funny,purely because I don't know what the rusty trombone means!

By *avrick15Man
over a year ago

glasgow

"

His would be if he was 6 inches cos my minds already all over it, I'd be happy with a kiss and a finger or a kiss and a wank or a rusty trombone.

That's funny,purely because I don't know what the rusty trombone means!"

Dunno but I'd take it in that order

over a year ago

Right I'm off to sleep now, gonna have me some dream sex!

Thanks all, night night, watch teabags doesn't bite!

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Keep us posted!

over a year ago

"Right I'm off to sleep now, gonna have me some dream sex!

Thanks all, night night, watch teabags doesn't bite! "

Good night, sleep well, thanks for the entertainment.

By *avrick15Man
over a year ago

glasgow

"Right I'm off to sleep now, gonna have me some dream sex!

Thanks all, night night, watch teabags doesn't bite! "

Make sure you have some nice visuals to get a good sleep

By *rotiquexxxMan
over a year ago

Unquenchable Desires

Have tantric sex to open the chakras. You can read people's projected thoughts by opening the crown chakra.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

"Have tantric sex to open the chakras. You can read people's projected thoughts by opening the crown chakra. "

Ooh that's deep,I haven't a clue what it means but it sounds good

over a year ago

"

That's funny,purely because I don't know what the rusty trombone means!"

A rusty trombone is wanking a guy off while rimming him.

MrWho.

over a year ago

And such a delicious dream it was

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

And such a delicious dream it was "

Was she good?

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

"

That's funny,purely because I don't know what the rusty trombone means!

A rusty trombone is wanking a guy off while rimming him.

MrWho."

Oh right thankyou,the things I've learned in the last two years

over a year ago

Was she good? "

Oh I think you know she was

over a year ago

I wonder if Freddy Kruger read this thread he'd consider a career change.....

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Was she good?

Oh I think you know she was "

I'm thinking she probably was

over a year ago

Didn't they do this, or something like it in The Demolition Man?

over a year ago

Was she good?

Oh I think you know she was "

Was a rusty trombone involved or was it more like a pink oboe solo?

Post new Message to Thread