Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

New look

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Some ppl just know how to dress i need new ideas am a jeans t shirt and jacket type but getting bored wanna try sumat new

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Some ppl just know how to dress i need new ideas am a jeans t shirt and jacket type but getting bored wanna try sumat new "

Go for it then

over a year ago

Hire yourself a make over expert

over a year ago

"Some ppl just know how to dress i need new ideas am a jeans t shirt and jacket type but getting bored wanna try sumat new "

Trackys plimsolls and white socks

over a year ago

Like wot could i try

over a year ago

Personal shopper!

over a year ago

" Personal shopper! "

Am not a millionaire around 500/700 quid most probbably off my visa card lol

over a year ago

"Like wot could i try "

X dressing ?

over a year ago

" Personal shopper!

Am not a millionaire around 500/700 quid most probbably off my visa card lol"

they're free in most good department stores.

depends what look you

are going for?

over a year ago

I love the smart casual look but would i look over dresses on a normal weekend am a paranoid person

over a year ago

Dressed

over a year ago

"Like wot could i try "

How can we advise? We don't know you

over a year ago

Iv never come across any in leeds

By *oddyWoman
over a year ago

between havant and chichester

nice pr trousers lightly coloured shirt casual jacket

over a year ago

"nice pr trousers lightly coloured shirt casual jacket "

What colours

over a year ago

"I love the smart casual look but would i look over dresses on a normal weekend am a paranoid person "

There's is no such thing as overdressed if you have the confidence to pull it off and don't give a shit what people think (Btw what they are generally thinking is "I wish I had his confidence")

The best way to gain this kind of confidence is to fake it till you make it!

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"Iv never come across any in leeds "

Google search. Leeds male personal shopper. Shed loads. House of Fraser for starters. I don't know Leeds but pretty much every department store near me has a free personal shopping service.

over a year ago

"There's is no such thing as overdressed if you have the confidence to pull it off and don't give a shit what people think (Btw what they are generally thinking is "I wish I had his confidence")

The best way to gain this kind of confidence is to fake it till you make it! "

Wow girl thanks

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Op wear what you like, if your going for a new image it may take time to adjust but as someone said its all about the confidence

over a year ago

Have a look on line at celebrities or bands you like , but most of all be yourself

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Right op, your 26 and 6ft 1 im guessing most places you go a good pair of jeans and a jacket would work. Invest in a couple of pairs of decent jeans and a couple of jackets, by decent i dont mean you have to pay a fortune but ones that fit properly somewhere like next would suffice,chose neutral colours, like dark jeans, then you can team them up with either t shirts or shirts depending on where you are going and a decent pair of shoes that will go with anything. Women have whats called a capsule wardrobe

Unless you have money to burn its better to get a few things you will wear often than lots of stuff you wont wear

over a year ago

Im the same. Only ever wore trainers and tshirts. But recently bought some brown sweade brogues, light blue skinny fit jeans and a nice white shirt with a brown leather belt.

over a year ago

"Right op, your 26 and 6ft 1 im guessing most places you go a good pair of jeans and a jacket would work. Invest in a couple of pairs of decent jeans and a couple of jackets, by decent i dont mean you have to pay a fortune but ones that fit properly somewhere like next would suffice,chose neutral colours, like dark jeans, then you can team them up with either t shirts or shirts depending on where you are going and a decent pair of shoes that will go with anything. Women have whats called a capsule wardrobe

Unless you have money to burn its better to get a few things you will wear often than lots of stuff you wont wear"

Exactly this find the colours that suit you and make sure everything mixes so you can use a little amount of clothes to create different looks. Without knowing your complexion or hair colour I can't suggest but im dark and basically have a black and grey wardrobe with a few burgundy colours thrown in. I wear near black skinny jeans with either plain grey or black t shirts but add an open dark check shirt on top for a different look. The same jeans with a white smart shirt for more formal.

Biggest advice though is make sure everything fits well. Try it on before hand its a bloke thing we avoid but its the best thing to do.

over a year ago

Thank you so much for taking the time out to think and replay to me really appreciated one last thing im addicted to light blue twisted jeans what colour t shirt and blazer could i go for

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"Thank you so much for taking the time out to think and replay to me really appreciated one last thing im addicted to light blue twisted jeans what colour t shirt and blazer could i go for "
would you like me to come shopping with you? I will sort you iut

Post new Message to Thread