Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Workmen

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've got such a huge thing for workmen, namely electricians plumbers etc doing work in my house anyone ever had fun on the job or had work done and ended up shagging the tradie Coppers are a huge turn on too

Have a great day everyone !!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I've got such a huge thing for workmen, namely electricians plumbers etc doing work in my house anyone ever had fun on the job or had work done and ended up shagging the tradie Coppers are a huge turn on too

Have a great day everyone !! "

Suppose I'll have to call into the fancy dress shop again then on my way home. What would you like me as today sweetheart

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

Damn...why won't my washing machine break down?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would love to do this op.. there is a really hot builder that I have seen.. but I don't know who he works for

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Damn...why won't my washing machine break down? "

Ya can borrow mine if ya want. Only takes a couple of kicks to get it started

over a year ago

"I would love to do this op.. there is a really hot builder that I have seen.. but I don't know who he works for "
I work for Murphy civil lol

over a year ago

Definately have a soft spot for policeman...a mock arrest fantasy I've had for ages!

over a year ago

"I would love to do this op.. there is a really hot builder that I have seen.. but I don't know who he works for I work for Murphy civil lol"

Haha x

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

"Damn...why won't my washing machine break down?

Ya can borrow mine if ya want. Only takes a couple of kicks to get it started "

...I was thinking about the repair man...

I know he's a player!

over a year ago

"I would love to do this op.. there is a really hot builder that I have seen.. but I don't know who he works for I work for Murphy civil lol

Haha x"

I just said I would throw that out there a man can dream haha

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Damn...why won't my washing machine break down?

Ya can borrow mine if ya want. Only takes a couple of kicks to get it started

...I was thinking about the repair man...

I know he's a player!"

Ok, let's get this one right then. There's you, me, pp and the OP in what has now become a 4some in fancy workmen's dress

By *aucy tiggerWoman
over a year ago

Back where I belong

Is it a private party or can I join in please? Xx

over a year ago

Mr is a builder and works in houses all the time and never gets the come on.

I have tried many times to seduce visiting workmen and the like but have had zero success.

over a year ago

"Mr is a builder and works in houses all the time and never gets the come on.

I have tried many times to seduce visiting workmen and the like but have had zero success. "

where do you leave and what's broken

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I have tried many times to seduce visiting workmen and the like but have had zero success. "

I find that hard to believe

By *ussetdevilCouple
over a year ago

Swindon

I have tried many times to seduce visiting workmen and the like but have had zero success. "

I have flirted but never got anywhere either, we need to set up a 'workmen with benefits' company lol.....

over a year ago

I have tried many times to seduce visiting workmen and the like but have had zero success.

I have flirted but never got anywhere either, we need to set up a 'workmen with benefits' company lol..... "

lads I duno what kinda workmen ye have I will have too start doimg house calls lol

over a year ago

"I have tried many times to seduce visiting workmen and the like but have had zero success.

I find that hard to believe "

Trust me, short of flat out asking for a fuck I couldn't have been more obvious.

Tight white vest top no bra, small shorts no undies.

And plenty of innuendo and flirting, guess I had a professional round for a change.

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

"Is it a private party or can I join in please? Xx"

Please do join in!

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

I have flirted but never got anywhere either, we need to set up a 'workmen with benefits' company lol..... "

I'll do the interviews for potential new staff...

over a year ago

This is making me smirk a little!

I went to an employment fair yesterday. The army was there. Saw two hot army guys as I went to the loo. Thought 'wow they look hot together - but in the real world hot young army guys aren't into middle aged women!'

One of them messaged me on fab this morning - asking if I'd been there and saying how nice I looked. Funny old world!

over a year ago

"I've got such a huge thing for workmen, namely electricians plumbers etc doing work in my house anyone ever had fun on the job or had work done and ended up shagging the tradie Coppers are a huge turn on too

I once fitted a shower and rewired a fuse board for a lady. Turns out she was a lady of the night!! And she offered me part payment in kind and the rest cash.

I turned her down.

1. I was with someone at the time.

2. I really needed to money.

3. I've never paid for it ever and certainly wasn't going to start then

She smiled and recommend me to her friends as a workman they could trust

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I have tried many times to seduce visiting workmen and the like but have had zero success.

Trust me, short of flat out asking for a fuck I couldn't have been more obvious.

And plenty of innuendo and flirting, guess I had a professional round for a change.

"

That's probably it, at least I'd have got your number and arranged an out of hours rendezvous

By *iya2015Man
over a year ago

Sutton

I'm a electrical engineer, lol, just saying

over a year ago

"

The builder must have been gay lol

You need to move up north

over a year ago

As a joiner iv had a few near misses but never manage to get laid at work

over a year ago

The builder must have been gay lol

You need to move up north "

If I was in my work time. It would be instant sacking and loss of money and vehicle and relationship with partner if I was with someone. Even though I'm single. That's a hell of a risk for a wicked morning or afternoon. I suspect most tradesmen would think twice. It's just to risky.

over a year ago

Sparky and gas engineer! Only happened once, only because she caught me in her 'sex draw'

I thought she was still out ??

over a year ago

"This is making me smirk a little!

I went to an employment fair yesterday. The army was there. Saw two hot army guys as I went to the loo. Thought 'wow they look hot together - but in the real world hot young army guys aren't into middle aged women!' "

That's not what I've found!

I adore a man in military uniform but rarely if ever meet squaddies from the 2 barracks local to me, despite constant requests. Marines and Army Commandos are my preference...they're much fitter

I don't flirt in real life so wouldn't give off any signals to a workman at my house, even if I was interested

over a year ago

I went to an employment fair yesterday. The army was there. Saw two hot army guys as I went to the loo. Thought 'wow they look hot together - but in the real world hot young army guys aren't into middle aged women!'

One of them messaged me on fab this morning - asking if I'd been there and saying how nice I looked. Funny old world! "

over a year ago

That's not what I've found!

I adore a man in military uniform but rarely if ever meet squaddies from the 2 barracks local to me, despite constant requests. Marines and Army Commandos are my preference...they're much fitter

I don't flirt in real life so wouldn't give off any signals to a workman at my house, even if I was interested "

Possibly - perhaps I just don't have quite your level of confidence. I just never assume young guys are interested in the real world! If they look at me I assume it's for another reason.

I don't really flirt in the real world either - not very good at it - Hence I confine all my flirting/sexual activity/'dating' to the much simpler world of fab!

Re the tradesman scenario - I reminded army chap that if he HAD rogered me in the toilets as per his fantasy he'd have got a court martial! Those scenarios are much better kept to safe role-play!

Have a great weekend Bella - and everyone else too!

By *aughty alex 99Man
over a year ago

gosport

Well im a cleaner not that its great but its a job! And i can tell you now if i ever have an experience with a office worker wooow some of the women

By *ussetdevilCouple
over a year ago

Swindon

I have flirted but never got anywhere either, we need to set up a 'workmen with benefits' company lol.....

I'll do the interviews for potential new staff... "

Ah that's very kind of you..... Then maybe we can do the second round of interviews.....

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Such hot comments ! Really made me smile!! I played with a door to door sales guy, I published the story in here under fantasies. Called door to door sales guy, posted under my previous fab logon x

By *uddlybear2015Man
over a year ago

BEDFORD

My dad was "the man from the Pru" many years ago and was covering a colleagues patch,a fairly notorious area around MK. Collecting premiums door to door he was offered payment in kind loads. He politely declined

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"

But not a Fab 'Professional'

By *he Naked HandymanMan
over a year ago

Holcombe

I have done jobs combined with play a few times for FAB ladys. Its always been pre arranged though, never off the cuff.

Im always up for some work/play fun!

over a year ago

Well I'd rather you were female lol but I can't control who fancies who.

Yes I have. I was working for a married couple. He was a complete knobcheese who put her down at every opportunity. She was homely but had a nice personality. She was obviously unhappy but I didn't see it.

I was 30 and single. My boss and I re-newed their central heating the first week and she was flirting then. It was obvious she fancied me. He left me there to do the bathroom the following week and she spent most of the time chatting while I was tiling. It just went from there.

I got a massive boner one day and said "look what you've done now, it's got a mind of its own"

I fucked her doggy standing in the spare room overlooking the road just in case he came back. She came to mine and few times and we shagged but I was already due to go abroad and she didn't blame me. She said she wanted to leave him and I was just the catalyst.

I was just in the right place at the right time. Still result I thought.

That's the only time.

I don't initiate any flirting now I'm older and trying to run a busuniss with integrity, but I wish some of my customers would lol

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It is hard for people, as no one wants to lose their income or possibly get on the sex offender register. New signs are needed, other than pampas grass that occupant is in need. Red lights? Green lights?

over a year ago

Could share one or two that nearly got there

over a year ago

Id love to be fucked by a few filthy builders on site. xxx

Post new Message to Thread