Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Explanation

Jump to newest

By *ason_silver OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

I put it down to religions parents – so if I make a mistake – I feel an intense urge to explain why...

and I ain’t the first...

so.. explanation..

I cheated on my husband (five pages of text)

I cheated on my wife (three pages of text)

I cheated on my dog (Ten pages of text)

So the question :-

how many of you are willing to get pulled into this mess – hell mow many are actually attracted by this.

And the real question – what is it that attracts you to an already created relationship?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

If somebody wants to cheat on their partner, then they will. I have shagged a few married women whose husbands were unaware of the fact. Does it bother me? No, because I know that if I didn't, then some other guy would and I would have missed out on a shag

I do think it's wrong to openly approach someone who is obviously in a relationship unless they are making it blatantly clear that they are looking for something extra.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I may or may not have an 'urge' or wish to understand and explain something to myself - but not to others. I'm single and thus no commitments to others.

Learn and set yourself free.

By *ason_silver OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

"I may or may not have an 'urge' or wish to understand and explain something to myself - but not to others. I'm single and thus no commitments to others.

Learn and set yourself free."

so basically -

No comment?

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Learn and set yourself free."

Soup Dragons - I'm Free

www.youtube.com/watch?v=yljbcRu3tiU

By *ason_silver OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

"If somebody wants to cheat on their partner, then they will. I have shagged a few married women whose husbands were unaware of the fact. Does it bother me? No, because I know that if I didn't, then some other guy would and I would have missed out on a shag

I do think it's wrong to openly approach someone who is obviously in a relationship unless they are making it blatantly clear that they are looking for something extra. "

so you prefer - the non destructive kind of cheating (its still cheating).

I have to ask - don't you worry you might get too involved?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"If somebody wants to cheat on their partner, then they will. I have shagged a few married women whose husbands were unaware of the fact. Does it bother me? No, because I know that if I didn't, then some other guy would and I would have missed out on a shag

I do think it's wrong to openly approach someone who is obviously in a relationship unless they are making it blatantly clear that they are looking for something extra.

I have to ask - don't you worry you might get too involved? "

Why not ask that same question to every person in a relationship who is fucking someone who isn't their partner, regardless of whether their partner is aware of the sex or not?

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I have to ask - don't you worry you might get too involved? "

No, I don't get involved. I have a clear conscience as well. For all I know she might be cheating with other guys as well. Why would I be bothered about that?

By *ason_silver OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

I have to ask - don't you worry you might get too involved?

Why not ask that same question to every person in a relationship who is fucking someone who isn't their partner, regardless of whether their partner is aware of the sex or not?

"

see - this is why I'm single

but I'm still intrigued - don't you find yourself attached to people you cant be?

By *ink magnolia s yorksWoman
over a year ago

south yorkshire

Being attracted doesn't mean you have to touch though. I don't touch attached men for a few reasons. I've had it dont to me,it hurts,I've been caught up in it when someone I was seeing was playing away...i felt awful that id caused her so much hurt. The biggest reason is I can't be arsed with the drama,sneaking around,having to work my plans around another person. That's the reason I don't play with male halves of couples,no matter how open the relationship every time I've done it there has been drama.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"see - this is why I'm single

but I'm still intrigued - don't you find yourself attached to people you cant be?"

The grass isn't always greener on the other side ya know

By *ason_silver OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

"Being attracted doesn't mean you have to touch though. I don't touch attached men for a few reasons. I've had it dont to me,it hurts,I've been caught up in it when someone I was seeing was playing away...i felt awful that id caused her so much hurt. The biggest reason is I can't be arsed with the drama,sneaking around,having to work my plans around another person. That's the reason I don't play with male halves of couples,no matter how open the relationship every time I've done it there has been drama. "

so basically - if you want to be involved in Shakespeare rather than reading it ...

By *ason_silver OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

but I'm still intrigued - don't you find yourself attached to people you cant be?

The grass isn't always greener on the other side ya know "

probably a bit more yellow

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

The grass isn't always greener on the other side ya know

probably a bit more yellow "

Play the field then and find a shade to suit you

Post new Message to Thread