Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Am i contagious

Jump to newest

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Just chatting to one of my regulars and working out when we can meet at the weekend. Having a nice chat then he said he had to go cause he has to get his rabies injection

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icboyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Just chatting to one of my regulars and working out when we can meet at the weekend. Having a nice chat then he said he had to go cause he has to get his rabies injection "

WTF

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

"Just chatting to one of my regulars and working out when we can meet at the weekend. Having a nice chat then he said he had to go cause he has to get his rabies injection "

lmao that made me laugh

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

was that rabbis or rabies ?

over a year ago

Look on the bright side, if he has rabies he`ll not be into watersports.

over a year ago

Well can ya blame him?? xx

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Just chatting to one of my regulars and working out when we can meet at the weekend. Having a nice chat then he said he had to go cause he has to get his rabies injection

Well can ya blame him?? xx "

Maybe wendy should of gone with him

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"Just chatting to one of my regulars and working out when we can meet at the weekend. Having a nice chat then he said he had to go cause he has to get his rabies injection

Well can ya blame him?? xx

Maybe wendy should of gone with him "

hahahahaha, I got mine last Friday morning

over a year ago

Are you sure it wasn't scabies? Well i hope it wasn't rabies as its a nasty thing to get.

Post new Message to Thread