Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Something to make your head spin.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This year four unusual dates 1/1/11 , 1/11/11 , 11/1/11 and 11/11/11 . Take the last two digits of the year you were born add the age you be this year and the result will be 111, whoever you are!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

" This year four unusual dates 1/1/11 , 1/11/11 , 11/1/11 and 11/11/11 . Take the last two digits of the year you were born add the age you be this year and the result will be 111, whoever you are! "

We had this one Jo xxxxx it happens for all years. I was absoluitely gobsmacked when I tried it. The the mathematicians added to the trhead

over a year ago

" This year four unusual dates 1/1/11 , 1/11/11 , 11/1/11 and 11/11/11 . Take the last two digits of the year you were born add the age you be this year and the result will be 111, whoever you are!

We had this one Jo xxxxx it happens for all years. I was absoluitely gobsmacked when I tried it. The the mathematicians added to the trhead "

Well never see last one was liking it xx my family said oooo god we new all that too , lolol

By *icboyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

" This year four unusual dates 1/1/11 , 1/11/11 , 11/1/11 and 11/11/11 . Take the last two digits of the year you were born add the age you be this year and the result will be 111, whoever you are!

We had this one Jo xxxxx it happens for all years. I was absoluitely gobsmacked when I tried it. The the mathematicians added to the trhead Well never see last one was liking it xx my family said oooo god we new all that too , lolol "

+

Every day is a schoolday on Fab.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Hadnt seen it on here but do know that it works for all years.

over a year ago

"Hadnt seen it on here but do know that it works for all years. "
well its cool , I know i am thick but never seen it before my family said thay new about this years ago , lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Hadnt seen it on here but do know that it works for all years. well its cool , I know i am thick but never seen it before my family said thay new about this years ago , lol "

Jo, if i had a £1 everytime i decided i knew something noone else did only to find out i was the last to know id be a millionairess lol

over a year ago

"

Jo, if i had a £1 everytime i decided i knew something noone else did only to find out i was the last to know id be a millionairess lol"

me too xxx lol

Post new Message to Thread