Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Question for couples

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've posted up looking for couples and straight away it's been highlighted that I'm married and will put most off (Mrs has her own profile and we have a couples one too so she has full knowledge of where I go and what I do), my question is for couples looking for a single female, if said female was married, would you say you don't meet married women?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

If both parties know and are open I don't see the problem.....if they are unaware then we would avoid either partner.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I reckon most would be more lenient on bending the rules for a lass.

There's thousands of single guys on here, a lot less women.

Even less women wanting to meet couples.

It'll come down the a numbers game like most things on here.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I've posted up looking for couples and straight away it's been highlighted that I'm married and will put most off (Mrs has her own profile and we have a couples one too so she has full knowledge of where I go and what I do), my question is for couples looking for a single female, if said female was married, would you say you don't meet married women?"

An interesting question. We don't meet women on their own so can't answer.

over a year ago

We'd meet the married partner of a couple if we could speak to the other half involved to confirm the arrangement.

Refusal will end the contact on the spot.

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

"I've posted up looking for couples and straight away it's been highlighted that I'm married and will put most off (Mrs has her own profile and we have a couples one too so she has full knowledge of where I go and what I do), my question is for couples looking for a single female, if said female was married, would you say you don't meet married women?"

There are plenty of couples who don't particularly mind either way (either sex) and others who find the knowledge that the 'single' person has another life to go back to reassuring. I think it may just be that the "Ooh, you dirty cheater" brigade may be more vocal.

Mr ddc

By *randMrs Spanish BrunetteCouple
over a year ago

home sweet home

Married with partners knowing or none knowing is not an issue for us. That goes both for male and female.

MrsSB

over a year ago

"I've posted up looking for couples and straight away it's been highlighted that I'm married and will put most off (Mrs has her own profile and we have a couples one too so she has full knowledge of where I go and what I do), my question is for couples looking for a single female, if said female was married, would you say you don't meet married women?

Married with partners knowing or none knowing is not an issue for us. That goes both for male and female.

MrsSB

"

What........no offers with that post?

By *randMrs Spanish BrunetteCouple
over a year ago

home sweet home

"I've posted up looking for couples and straight away it's been highlighted that I'm married and will put most off (Mrs has her own profile and we have a couples one too so she has full knowledge of where I go and what I do), my question is for couples looking for a single female, if said female was married, would you say you don't meet married women?

MrsSB

What........no offers with that post? "

FANCY A FUCK? MRSSB

I'm d*unk

over a year ago

"I reckon most would be more lenient on bending the rules for a lass.

There's thousands of single guys on here, a lot less women.

Even less women wanting to meet couples.

It'll come down the a numbers game like most things on here. "

I agree with this, i think a lot of couples would bend the no married rule for a woman, there are so many men on here you can do away with the married ones and still 100's to choose from, it's not that easy with women

Personally we wouldn't meet anyone who is on here without their partners consent man or woman, but if everyone knows what's going on it doesn't really matter

over a year ago

"If both parties know and are open I don't see the problem.....if they are unaware then we would avoid either partner."

Exactly this. Ess

over a year ago

Unlikely. Rather meet a married guy.

Post new Message to Thread