Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How to ?

Jump to newest

By *orny and looking OP   Man
over a year ago

Great Yarmouth

I have been talking to and trying to ease my wife towards introducing another guy in to our sex life. We have had great open discussions on it but she says she couldn't do it. It always ends up with us having the most amazing sex so it know it turns her on. I don't want to go down the 'get her pissed' route so would like some advice if anyone been in the same position. Cheers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Accept that she isn't currently interested

over a year ago

Simple answer, you don't try and 'persuade' her. She's said she can't do it. She gets off on the fantasy of the idea but clearly doesn't want it to be a reality. Leave it there

over a year ago

Does she know about fab? lol.

over a year ago

Great Yarmouth

I know what ya saying and ya prob right. Hey ho

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Some fantasies have to stay fantasies. You wouldn't want her regretting something she doesn't want to do

over a year ago

Show her this thread

over a year ago

I'd have a really good look at what's more important to you, a good relationship with mutual respect and a happy partner, or threesomes. If it's the former then you need to realise that trying to coerce your partner into something they have explicitly stated they don't want to do is a sure fire route to singledom. If it's the latter then you need to end the relationship and find somebody you're compatible with.

over a year ago

Great Yarmouth

All comments have good points . Nothing is worth spoiling a relationship, appreciate the comments. Onwards and upwards

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

"All comments have good points . Nothing is worth spoiling a relationship, appreciate the comments. Onwards and upwards"

Nothing except cheating eh?

over a year ago

Was going to give advise about respecting your wifes decision but if your bangin others to "keep the boredom at bay" i doubt you have a great deal of respect for her anyway

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

"Was going to give advise about respecting your wifes decision but if your bangin others to "keep the boredom at bay" i doubt you have a great deal of respect for her anyway "

No i did think the same

Miss

over a year ago

Another profile ALL about his dick!!

over a year ago

"Was going to give advise about respecting your wifes decision but if your bangin others to "keep the boredom at bay" i doubt you have a great deal of respect for her anyway "
i agree with you ive got ne respect for people who do this behind there partners back really not nice!! Imagine how she would feel if she found out?? Which she will......

If you have so much amazing sex why cheat then?

Post new Message to Thread