Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

man flu

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i think i may of caught mn flu,i have a sniffle and a slight temp,also i couldent possibly be expect to work or if i was in a relationship id expect my partner to be waiting on me looking after and and generally mollycoddling me and worried as noone has ever been sooo ill,i can still eat ok and will perk up if theres any football,action,films or tits on the tv later ,could someone please confirm this is man flu as im a litle oncerned .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *utzzCouple
over a year ago

wrexham

Definitely doesn't sound like bird flu so more than likely it's man flu which is a far more serious illness. Never fatal but can make you whinge like hell at least until the pub opens

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"i think i may of caught mn flu,i have a sniffle and a slight temp,also i couldent possibly be expect to work or if i was in a relationship id expect my partner to be waiting on me looking after and and generally mollycoddling me and worried as noone has ever been sooo ill,i can still eat ok and will perk up if theres any football,action,films or tits on the tv later ,could someone please confirm this is man flu as im a litle oncerned ."

It can't possibly be man flu, as you havn't got someone typing for you, real man flu sufferers wouldn't be able to lift their little fingers.

over a year ago

ahaa i have a maid for that

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

definitely man-flu that puts my wee cold to shame

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

I expect someone will come dashing round with soup to spoon feed you

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What is it with men and every sniffle becoming flu!

over a year ago

just to spoon me would be more appreciated then again all men were i am at the mo so ill ettle for a soup but as i said all men so ill have to go get myself as tey will all only say they have got it more severe than me

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

A good test of whether you have flu or not. If a gorgeous woman messages you for a meet tonight would you accept or decline.

Exactly. lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"i think i may of caught mn flu,i have a sniffle and a slight temp,also i couldent possibly be expect to work or if i was in a relationship id expect my partner to be waiting on me looking after and and generally mollycoddling me and worried as noone has ever been sooo ill,i can still eat ok and will perk up if theres any football,action,films or tits on the tv later ,could someone please confirm this is man flu as im a litle oncerned ."

Na that's woman flu ask Frock she always in bed with some illness or other xx

over a year ago

well id decline as firstly im not un uk till nxt month and 2ndly ow selfish of her not already being here looking after me lol

Post new Message to Thread