Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Pay sites

Jump to newest

By *kin Bohner OP   Man
over a year ago

derby

I won't mention the name but lots of under water creatures is the clue.

I thought I'd check out a pay site to see if I have any more success on there. Gosh wow! Over 80 yes I'm not kidding 80+ message notifications in two days.

I thought I'm on to a winner here until I started to read them... I'd say 60% of them are the same message from different but blank profiles asking to see more of me! The rest of them are from profiles "no longer active".

So to those on here who knock this site or who get disheartened by being constantly ignored (as I do) there are far worse sites out there.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I won't mention the name but lots of under water creatures is the clue.

I thought I'd check out a pay site to see if I have any more success on there. Gosh wow! Over 80 yes I'm not kidding 80+ message notifications in two days.

I thought I'm on to a winner here until I started to read them... I'd say 60% of them are the same message from different but blank profiles asking to see more of me! The rest of them are from profiles "no longer active".

So to those on here who knock this site or who get disheartened by being constantly ignored (as I do) there are far worse sites out there. "

Tbh most of those who are on here are on there too.. with some success if their posts are to be believed

over a year ago

I thought you meant you were 80 for a minute there! Lol xxx

over a year ago

I'm perma banned from that site for some reason

over a year ago

"I'm perma banned from that site for some reason "
Bad boy definitely pmsl

over a year ago

"I'm perma banned from that site for some reason Bad boy definitely pmsl "

No, I honestly don't know why

over a year ago

So to those on here who knock this site or who get disheartened by being constantly ignored (as I do) there are far worse sites out there. "

When I was on that site I pulled like a steam train ..just did a funny profile with cool pix and the ladies contacted me...

Basically if ya chat is shit or ya a minger it's not happening but get it right and be prepared for action

over a year ago

I got banned from there for soliciting! xxx

over a year ago

It's funny how some people are prepared to pay to be a time waster, when they can do it here for nothing!

By *kin Bohner OP   Man
over a year ago

derby

"Basically if ya chat is shit or ya a minger it's not happening but get it right and be prepared for action "

That's me told, it must be wonderful to be perfect.

By *kin Bohner OP   Man
over a year ago

derby

"It's funny how some people are prepared to pay to be a time waster, when they can do it here for nothing! "

Would you care to clarify that. Are you suggesting I'm a time waster? We have never spoken and I've never contacted you!

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"Basically if ya chat is shit or ya a minger it's not happening but get it right and be prepared for action

That's me told, it must be wonderful to be perfect."

Don't believe everything people say on the internet.

over a year ago

POF is not a pay site per se, unless you upgrade. Here is the same.

over a year ago

"It's funny how some people are prepared to pay to be a time waster, when they can do it here for nothing!

Would you care to clarify that. Are you suggesting I'm a time waster? We have never spoken and I've never contacted you!"

Why are you taking things personally? The poster is expressing an opinion.

By *kin Bohner OP   Man
over a year ago

derby

"POF is not a pay site per se, unless you upgrade. Here is the same."

The vanilla site is free the 'adult' site isn't.

By *kin Bohner OP   Man
over a year ago

derby

"It's funny how some people are prepared to pay to be a time waster, when they can do it here for nothing!

Would you care to clarify that. Are you suggesting I'm a time waster? We have never spoken and I've never contacted you!

Why are you taking things personally? The poster is expressing an opinion."

If I'm mistaken fair enough but the comment looked as if it was directed at me.

over a year ago

Would you care to clarify that. Are you suggesting I'm a time waster? We have never spoken and I've never contacted you!"

I'm not suggesting you are a time waster.

In facr, I thought I was agreeing with you. I don't see why you would think that. I can assure you I do not pass judgement on people I don't know. I'm sure we are far more likely to be accused of being time wasters, as we are no longer active. I choose to stay on the site, as I enjoy the forums and private messaging.

By *kin Bohner OP   Man
over a year ago

derby

In facr, I thought I was agreeing with you. I don't see why you would think that. I can assure you I do not pass judgement on people I don't know. I'm sure we are far more likely to be accused of being time wasters, as we are no longer active. I choose to stay on the site, as I enjoy the forums and private messaging."

Thank you for clearing up my misunderstanding.

By *artytwoCouple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

OP.

Who's the other bloke on your pics?

over a year ago

In facr, I thought I was agreeing with you. I don't see why you would think that. I can assure you I do not pass judgement on people I don't know. I'm sure we are far more likely to be accused of being time wasters, as we are no longer active. I choose to stay on the site, as I enjoy the forums and private messaging.

Thank you for clearing up my misunderstanding."

No problem. My attempts at a little humour are often lost on people.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

"OP.

Who's the other bloke on your pics?"

You mean the 6yr old pic? Have a guess

over a year ago

"OP.

You mean the 6yr old pic? Have a guess "

Oh my!!

over a year ago

They have an adult site???

Betty

By *kin Bohner OP   Man
over a year ago

derby

"OP.

Oh my!! "

Last time I ever post anything in these forums! It's full of self righteous mind readers who engage keyboard before brain. For people with supposed open minds with a liberated life style you are very quick to judge people on very little knowledge of them.

Right, two pictures of me taken by me this year. The most recent unshaven. The old one I had forgotten was there as I'm not one to keep looking at my own profile! Now removed, thank you for the reminder.

over a year ago

"OP.

Oh my!!

Last time I ever post anything in these forums! It's full of self righteous mind readers who engage keyboard before brain. For people with supposed open minds with a liberated life style you are very quick to judge people on very little knowledge of them.

Right, two pictures of me taken by me this year. The most recent unshaven. The old one I had forgotten was there as I'm not one to keep looking at my own profile! Now removed, thank you for the reminder."

by

I hope you wasn't including me in that unpleasant exchange. You need a much thicker skin to post on the forum's.

over a year ago

"OP.

Oh my!!

Right, two pictures of me taken by me this year. The most recent unshaven. The old one I had forgotten was there as I'm not one to keep looking at my own profile! Now removed, thank you for the reminder."

Post new Message to Thread