Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fuck Buddy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Matt and I were discussing the pros and cons of a fuck buddy in this case for me.

Wondered if any fabbers had any experience in this area

Lou x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Matt and I were discussing the pros and cons of a fuck buddy in this case for me.

Lou x"

I have experience in this dynamic is the only way I play if I'm honest .

What is it you wish to know about the fuck buddy dynamic....? bearing in mind it takes two people to make such a dynamic work and how they feel the dynamic should work can vary from person to person .

Ask the questions you have and I will answer honestly from my own experiences .

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

It's not for me at all as I think a lot are looking for more than NSA meets and I wouldn't get involved with blurred lines. I prefer a clinical approach but that is not for everyone. Clubs work best for me.

All long as clear lines, go for it

Good luck

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think you have to be careful with fuck buddies for 1 person in the couple, I have been there before and it was easy for the lines to start blurring.

On the other hand we like a handful of fab friends that we see more than one offs that we keep in contact with etc but they are less than a fuck buddy if that makes sense?

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

"Matt and I were discussing the pros and cons of a fuck buddy in this case for me.

Lou x"

All depends on the guy you meet. You'll never get the right guy first time out so hunting for someone regular will be impossible as 1. you'll be inundated and 2. they might be shit 3. you simply may not gel. Best you meet those who you like and see if they want to come back again, and again.

By *ananas57Couple
over a year ago

lake ariel

I had a fb when I first started hotwifeing but he got to clingy for mine & my hubbys tastes. So it's been NSA ever since

over a year ago

Lou x

I have experience in this dynamic is the only way I play if I'm honest .

What is it you wish to know about the fuck buddy dynamic....? bearing in mind it takes two people to make such a dynamic work and how they feel the dynamic should work can vary from person to person .

Ask the questions you have and I will answer honestly from my own experiences .

"

How tempting

over a year ago

I had a FB that it did work with, the ones to go for are confirmed bachelor types, less likely to get attached and clingy XXX

Post new Message to Thread