Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Artificial name told me to do it

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So please fab my hoffi coffi cosy (I'm a little teapot) pic.

Pg1?

Lots of love prettytiedup xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"So please fab my hoffi coffi cosy (I'm a little teapot) pic.

Pg1?

Lots of love prettytiedup xxx"

love it

over a year ago

Pg1?

love it"

I don't think he's even noticed xxx

over a year ago

You daft bat. That's bloomin chuckle worthy and certainly got a fab from me.

over a year ago

Pg1?

love it

I don't think he's even noticed xxx"

Already fabbed it xx

over a year ago

Fabbed!!

over a year ago

Bump...

There must be more out there that have a tea cosy fetish

over a year ago

51 fabs now xxx

over a year ago

wow 51 people as daft as me

over a year ago

What is the fascination with getting on page 1? All it does is make you have 100's of messages from unsuitable people because they message from all over the uk.

You'll get on page 1 one day then moan that you get messages from people 100's of miles away from you.

over a year ago

"wow 51 people as daft as me "

79 now xxx

over a year ago

"What is the fascination with getting on page 1? All it does is make you have 100's of messages from unsuitable people because they message from all over the uk.

You'll get on page 1 one day then moan that you get messages from people 100's of miles away from you. "

Probably the same reason as to why people go unlos then set up new accounts. Because we can.

over a year ago

over a year ago

"What is the fascination with getting on page 1? All it does is make you have 100's of messages from unsuitable people because they message from all over the uk.

You'll get on page 1 one day then moan that you get messages from people 100's of miles away from you.

Probably the same reason as to why people go unlos then set up new accounts. Because we can."

That doesn't make sense or answer the question? Why do you want to be on page 1 so bad, like literally begging people for fabs.

over a year ago

Probably the same reason as to why people go unlos then set up new accounts. Because we can.

That doesn't make sense or answer the question? Why do you want to be on page 1 so bad, like literally begging people for fabs.

"

Why does it bother you do much what I do with my profile?

over a year ago

Why does it bother you do much what I do with my profile?"

It doesn't, just curious what the fascination was, hope you get on there one day.

over a year ago

Why does it bother you do much what I do with my profile?

It doesn't, just curious what the fascination was, hope you get on there one day. "

I don't do sob stories in public. but let's just say to prove something to myself. Xxx

over a year ago

You'll get on page 1 one day then moan that you get messages from people 100's of miles away from you. "

feel the same when a member tries to get another to no.1 by encouraging members to vote for them. Is a member gets to no.1 it should be on their own merit.

over a year ago

feel the same when a member tries to get another to no.1 by encouraging members to vote for them. Is a member gets to no.1 it should be on their own merit."

Tbh I don't usually ask for fabs in the forum but as it's a piss take pic I though I would cos I thought it would be funny to get it in hot pics. I agree that my "normal" if they are worthy to be on pg1 they will do. Xxx

over a year ago

feel the same when a member tries to get another to no.1 by encouraging members to vote for them. Is a member gets to no.1 it should be on their own merit."

I'm so tempted to ask people to fab a photo of yours and get it to page one of Hot Pics now

By *aucy tiggerWoman
over a year ago

Back where I belong

Fabbed and feel free to fab any of mine xx

over a year ago

"Fabbed and feel free to fab any of mine xx"

I always do. xxx

over a year ago

It's flying up hot pics now Should get artificialname to choose my pics more often. xxx

over a year ago

If you had a proper tea cozy it would be number 1 already

Think we had 1 pic get a dozen fabs on our couples profile when we had one, BT that was about it despite L being a great photographer.

over a year ago

feel the same when a member tries to get another to no.1 by encouraging members to vote for them. Is a member gets to no.1 it should be on their own merit.

Tbh I don't usually ask for fabs in the forum but as it's a piss take pic I though I would cos I thought it would be funny to get it in hot pics. I agree that my "normal" if they are worthy to be on pg1 they will do. Xxx "

Yeah, right and with bells on

over a year ago

in case you are completely lost see the start of this on https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/547402

over a year ago

"If you had a proper tea cozy it would be number 1 already

Think we had 1 pic get a dozen fabs on our couples profile when we had one, BT that was about it despite L being a great photographer. "

What's wrong with my coffi cosy! xxx

over a year ago

Tbh I don't usually ask for fabs in the forum but as it's a piss take pic I though I would cos I thought it would be funny to get it in hot pics. I agree that my "normal" if they are worthy to be on pg1 they will do. Xxx

Yeah, right and with bells on "

Well not by making my own thread. xxx

over a year ago

Late, but fabbing immediately !

Would love to see this on top

over a year ago

"Late, but fabbing immediately !

Would love to see this on top "

thank you. Xxx

over a year ago

Well not by making my own thread. xxx"

After closer inspection I've just seen, you've got something on your head

over a year ago

Think we had 1 pic get a dozen fabs on our couples profile when we had one, BT that was about it despite L being a great photographer.

What's wrong with my coffi cosy! xxx"

Nothing at all, don't think I could actually produce either tea or coffi cosy here, got a bean to cup machine so nothing to keep warm.

over a year ago

"After closer inspection I've just seen, you've got something on your head "

Damn it man,I know eyes get heavy, but you sometimes need to lift them above nipples height

over a year ago

Well not by making my own thread. xxx

After closer inspection I've just seen, you've got something on your head "

Pmsl it's a coffi cosy. Do ya think I'm sexy? xxx

over a year ago

"After closer inspection I've just seen, you've got something on your head

Damn it man,I know eyes get heavy, but you sometimes need to lift them above nipples height "

Nipples, I tend not to get higher than the frou frou

over a year ago

at least you dont look as daft as minion here lol.

By *ewels74Woman
over a year ago

Dundee/Angus/Blackpool

Hehe cute pic

over a year ago

What's wrong with my coffi cosy! xxx

Nothing at all, don't think I could actually produce either tea or coffi cosy here, got a bean to cup machine so nothing to keep warm. "

Oh dear I'll put my thinking cap on...... xxx

over a year ago

"at least you dont look as daft as minion here lol. "

You tart! xxx

over a year ago

"at least you dont look as daft as minion here lol.

You tart! xxx"

. i do try.

Post new Message to Thread