Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Animal attraction... Unfulfilled!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I wa just training someone and it was a 1 to 1 session and the attraction I had to this lassie was crazy, just looking into her eyes it was like she wanted me and I wanted her, unfortunately she had a wedding band so I didn't say anything!

Has anyone else had spent hung where the attraction seemed so strong but it couldn't be fulfilled?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"So I wa just training someone and it was a 1 to 1 session and the attraction I had to this lassie was crazy, just looking into her eyes it was like she wanted me and I wanted her, unfortunately she had a wedding band so I didn't say anything!

Has anyone else had spent hung where the attraction seemed so strong but it couldn't be fulfilled?"

I always get what I want lol.

over a year ago

I have been attracted to people I have met through work etc. But I just put that down to me being a horny (should that have an "e"?) sod.

I recently started meeting an old colleague for lunch once in a while and had the realisation that I have been looking at her in a different way. Of course I wouldn't do anything; she is "LT-Relationshipped" up and to be honest I wouldn't want to lose her friendship by making a move.

But yes; I think animal attraction is all part of being human

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"So I wa just training someone and it was a 1 to 1 session and the attraction I had to this lassie was crazy, just looking into her eyes it was like she wanted me and I wanted her, unfortunately she had a wedding band so I didn't say anything!

Has anyone else had spent hung where the attraction seemed so strong but it couldn't be fulfilled?"

there is one guy on here, i've met him socially at a club and all i want to do is bonk his brains out.i mean over and over...he knows..kind of..he likes me too....but i wont...yet....its heavy and its animalistic and its for another day...but not today...

over a year ago

Has anyone else had spent hung where the attraction seemed so strong but it couldn't be fulfilled?there is one guy on here, i've met him socially at a club and all i want to do is bonk his brains out.i mean over and over...he knows..kind of..he likes me too....but i wont...yet....its heavy and its animalistic and its for another day...but not today..."

Now that's just a tease xx

over a year ago

Has anyone else had spent hung where the attraction seemed so strong but it couldn't be fulfilled? I always get what I want lol."

I was tempted but I was respectable as it was work, if it was somewhere else then maybe not

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

Has anyone else had spent hung where the attraction seemed so strong but it couldn't be fulfilled?there is one guy on here, i've met him socially at a club and all i want to do is bonk his brains out.i mean over and over...he knows..kind of..he likes me too....but i wont...yet....its heavy and its animalistic and its for another day...but not today...

Now that's just a tease xx"

im sure hes not dwelling on it...its a connection a strong one..but its not that hes around all the time or anything...im sure hes having lots of fun x

over a year ago

Has anyone else had spent hung where the attraction seemed so strong but it couldn't be fulfilled? I always get what I want lol.

I was tempted but I was respectable as it was work, if it was somewhere else then maybe not "

over a year ago

Has anyone else had spent hung where the attraction seemed so strong but it couldn't be fulfilled?there is one guy on here, i've met him socially at a club and all i want to do is bonk his brains out.i mean over and over...he knows..kind of..he likes me too....but i wont...yet....its heavy and its animalistic and its for another day...but not today...

Now that's just a tease xxim sure hes not dwelling on it...its a connection a strong one..but its not that hes around all the time or anything...im sure hes having lots of fun x"

Maybe you should take it off the market and watch him come running, that may intensify it if you stop requiting it x

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

Now that's just a tease xxim sure hes not dwelling on it...its a connection a strong one..but its not that hes around all the time or anything...im sure hes having lots of fun x

Maybe you should take it off the market and watch him come running, that may intensify it if you stop requiting it x"

i dont do any of that bullshit..its not me. what you see is what you get..no doubt if i messaged him we could arrange a meet..but its not now..ok? its not about unrequiting anything i meet , i go out, i have a Dom partner..i have lovers and experiences. im perfectly fine, as i am sure is he..if its meant to be it will all happen, in good time..im not going anywhere anytime soon x

over a year ago

And you leave her flushed, and your chest aches as you walk away.

You wish she had made a move towards you I bottoming her top, or you wish you had just pushed her up against the wall and snogged her face off.

Yes. I've been there.

over a year ago

Yes and he was hard to resist but we both married at the time and the four of us where very good friend

They moved to the States and now that im divorced i think if only lived around the corner still

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Yup, a guy at college - but one or other of us was always in a relationship.........until one night NINE years later.......

over a year ago

Has anyone else had spent hung where the attraction seemed so strong but it couldn't be fulfilled?

Yup, a guy at college - but one or other of us was always in a relationship.........until one night NINE years later....... "

You got your man though x

Post new Message to Thread