Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Face pics less Important to gays

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've noticed that every single pic of the 'currently hot' page for men is of a big dick and a average to good body. One face pic only!

My body and cock pics get WAY more fabs than any face pic. Is this just gay men? Women seem to value face pics more.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Bump

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I am a size queen and I go to gay saunas and suck huge cocks. I have no idea what their face looks like sometimes as I am there to blow them, nothing more.

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Not particularly interested in penises per se but a face pic is important...

Not that that always helps when your abiding memory of someone is the back of their head...

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

"I've noticed that every single pic of the 'currently hot' page for men is of a big dick and a average to good body. One face pic only!

My body and cock pics get WAY more fabs than any face pic. Is this just gay men? Women seem to value face pics more."

Mmm...

And btw, OP, nice tits

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A cock is the bait but the face is deffo important to hook the catch!

over a year ago

"I've noticed that every single pic of the 'currently hot' page for men is of a big dick and a average to good body. One face pic only!

My body and cock pics get WAY more fabs than any face pic. Is this just gay men? Women seem to value face pics more."

Don't get me started on mens hot pics, the whole things fixed.

over a year ago

My body and cock pics get WAY more fabs than any face pic. Is this just gay men? Women seem to value face pics more.

Mmm...

And btw, OP, nice tits "

Tits?

over a year ago

"

And some one once told me my body could me made from marble....yours is!! Another markoh Classic

over a year ago

"Not particularly interested in penises per se but a face pic is important...

Not that that always helps when your abiding memory of someone is the back of their head...

"

pmsl trust Joe

over a year ago

Mmm...

And btw, OP, nice tits "

pmsl

By *uddlybear2015Man
over a year ago

BEDFORD

"Not particularly interested in penises per se but a face pic is important...

pmsl trust Joe "

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Mmm...

And btw, OP, nice tits

Tits?"

Would you prefer it if I commented on your buns of steel?

over a year ago

And some one once told me my body could me made from marble....yours is!! Another markoh Classic "

over a year ago

Mmm...

And btw, OP, nice tits

Tits?

Would you prefer it if I commented on your buns of steel?

"

Lol. I don't mind. Never considered my chest to be tits is all

over a year ago

Love your new pic Markoh

You are the master

over a year ago

"

Fixed? Fabs equate to a range of things from popularity, length of time on fab to build up followers, whether you cam, whether you go to clubs, type of pic. And of course how good the photo is.

People fab pics for a whole range of reasons, regardless of how good the photo is. Since I came back there's been at least one thread per week in the forums asking to get themselves or someone else onto hotpics.

over a year ago

Can only speak for myself, but if I see someone with a hot face I'm more likely to Hotlist them than fab the pic.

My fabbed pics is just my personal wank bank, and even then I rarely fab pics at all.

over a year ago

"Love your new pic Markoh

You are the master "

I thank you sir....

Post new Message to Thread