Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Cock size

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

If cock size ain't really that important why do so many women egagerate about the size they're husbands or other halfs have ?

A lot of married women I have went to meet in the past have showed me photos and said how big it is and I'm like absolutely no chance, established they are liars and ended the meet before the coffee has even arrived at the table.

Why do so many people egagerate about cock size ?

Blokes also do it about themselves........ Why ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

ah today's big cock thread, it's like Groundhog Day on this forum

over a year ago

I think women I general overestimate cock size. So many guys 'add' an inch so why wouldn't they just take their word for it? Plus it's hard to visualise something in inches. If you were told to make a 10 inch gap between your hands, you'd struggle.

over a year ago

"ah today's big cock thread, it's like Groundhog Day on this forum "

I'm just intrigued why so many people in the country feel the need to lie and clearly over egagerate to the point it's aboaulutly clear ?

over a year ago

Because they can

over a year ago

"I think women I general overestimate cock size. So many guys 'add' an inch so why wouldn't they just take their word for it? Plus it's hard to visualise something in inches. If you were told to make a 10 inch gap between your hands, you'd struggle."

No not really as I'd image a foot and remove 2"

over a year ago

"If cock size ain't really that important why do so many women egagerate about the size they're husbands or other halfs have ?

A lot of married women I have went to meet in the past have showed me photos and said how big it is and I'm like absolutely no chance, established they are liars and ended the meet before the coffee has even arrived at the table.

Blokes also do it about themselves........ Why ?"

....why would a mans cock size matter to you?

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan
over a year ago

Derby

It's not just cock size though, so many women over exaggerate the size of their boobies!

Probably for two reasons, 1) they think men won't know the difference between a C and an E cup and 2) just because they wear an E cup it doesn't mean it fits nor do they fill it!

If it makes people feel better though

over a year ago

"If cock size ain't really that important why do so many women egagerate about the size they're husbands or other halfs have ?

Blokes also do it about themselves........ Why ?....why would a mans cock size matter to you? "

Because I'm an inquisitive person that likes to get educated I guess,

Straight as a rulers edge and love Fanny

over a year ago

Obviously just the ones you have met. As long as not tiny or overly huge a cocks a cock to me

over a year ago

Blokes also do it about themselves........ Why ?....why would a mans cock size matter to you?

Straight as a rulers edge and love Fanny "

threads pretty much you just saying ''I HAVE A BIG COCK'' hens my today's big cock thread post

over a year ago

"Obviously just the ones you have met. As long as not tiny or overly huge a cocks a cock to me "

No also ones I have not met are clearly over egagerating , I just don't see the point

over a year ago

Blokes also do it about themselves........ Why ?....why would a mans cock size matter to you?

Straight as a rulers edge and love Fanny "

...and you have walked out of meets because the males cock, which you have no interest in. ..wasn't the size you expected? ...

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I've never measured, I see no point,

I've said it often if a lady feels the need to get a tape measure out on a meet I'm doing something wrong.

over a year ago

Straight as a rulers edge and love Fanny

threads pretty much you just saying ''I HAVE A BIG COCK'' hens my today's big cock thread post "

My cock in my own opinion is average and always has been, I'm asking a question as to why the over egagerting to the point it's ludicrous

over a year ago

Straight as a rulers edge and love Fanny ...and you have walked out of meets because the males cock, which you have no interest in. ..wasn't the size you expected? ..."

I walked out because the woman was clearly a liar

over a year ago

Straight as a rulers edge and love Fanny ...and you have walked out of meets because the males cock, which you have no interest in. ..wasn't the size you expected? ...

I walked out because the woman was clearly a liar "

...her own fault I suppose for bringing cock pics to a coffee meet, and exaggerating about the size. .had to be an interesting conversation. ..

over a year ago

Straight as a rulers edge and love Fanny ...and you have walked out of meets because the males cock, which you have no interest in. ..wasn't the size you expected? ...

I walked out because the woman was clearly a liar ...her own fault I suppose for bringing cock pics to a coffee meet, and exaggerating about the size. .had to be an interesting conversation. .. "

There wasn't much conversation I asked what's the biggest she's took, she replied my hubby's, photos was on her phone she was also in the photo , I said your a liar and left

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

I walked out because the woman was clearly a liar ...her own fault I suppose for bringing cock pics to a coffee meet, and exaggerating about the size. .had to be an interesting conversation. ..

There wasn't much conversation I asked what's the biggest she's took, she replied my hubby's, photos was on her phone she was also in the photo , I said your a liar and left "

So let be see if I understand this...you ended a social meet simply on the grounds that you didn't believe what the lady was telling you about her husbands cock size......

That's just bizarre!

over a year ago

I walked out because the woman was clearly a liar ...her own fault I suppose for bringing cock pics to a coffee meet, and exaggerating about the size. .had to be an interesting conversation. ..

There wasn't much conversation I asked what's the biggest she's took, she replied my hubby's, photos was on her phone she was also in the photo , I said your a liar and left "

...let that be a lesson to her....bet she won't lie about the size of her hubby's cock again. .. don't you just hate liars?

over a year ago

"I don't want a big penis, they're messy"

Stewie Griffin.

over a year ago

There wasn't much conversation I asked what's the biggest she's took, she replied my hubby's, photos was on her phone she was also in the photo , I said your a liar and left

So let be see if I understand this...you ended a social meet simply on the grounds that you didn't believe what the lady was telling you about her husbands cock size......

That's just bizarre!"

Bizarre ?

I'm not into over egagerating people, puts me off massively and I have no trust in them and I'm not that desperate I have to take what Evers on offer I guess

over a year ago

people with the same IP address on this thread

MoreThanJust.........

The Hindenburg

The Titanic

Caddyshack II

over a year ago

"people with the same IP address on this thread

MoreThanJust.........

The Hindenburg

The Titanic

Caddyshack II"

Are you telling me about the other 3 or are you including me ?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/09/16 09:17:55]

over a year ago

"people with the same IP address on this thread

MoreThanJust.........

The Hindenburg

The Titanic

Caddyshack II

Are you telling me about the other 3 or are you including me ?"

oh ffs just lol

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 07/09/16 09:17:55]"

?

By *oinMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

I never have

over a year ago

"I never have "

Bloody hell that's massive.

I have a serious question, is it difficult to ride a bike for you ?

By *ucianpoundCouple
over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

Interesting topic,

Until we started swinging I paid little heed to other guys cocks let alone how big they were.

Now I find their shapes fascinating.

Being on Cap D'Agde beach most days you see all sizes.

Guys with huge bellies and miniscule fat cocks, old blokes with tiny child like cocks, others with y long ones or pointy ones or guys with bigger balls than penis.

Yesterday we were both amazed to see a slight young fellow with the biggest fattest cock and balls we had ever seen. We thought he was deformed and then decided he had been injecting steroids or something into them.

Visually I think the nicest looking are straight penises ending below balls about 4-5 inches when not erect.

Of course I might be a little bit biased in this observation!

over a year ago

"Interesting topic,

Until we started swinging I paid little heed to other guys cocks let alone how big they were.

Now I find their shapes fascinating.

Being on Cap D'Agde beach most days you see all sizes.

Guys with huge bellies and miniscule fat cocks, old blokes with tiny child like cocks, others with y long ones or pointy ones or guys with bigger balls than penis.

Yesterday we were both amazed to see a slight young fellow with the biggest fattest cock and balls we had ever seen. We thought he was deformed and then decided he had been injecting steroids or something into them.

Visually I think the nicest looking are straight penises ending below balls about 4-5 inches when not erect.

Of course I might be a little bit biased in this observation! "

I'm assuming this beach is a nudist beach ?

over a year ago

The cock threads appear to have lost the validity and strength ?

I thought as much

By *imetoexplore69Couple
over a year ago

Aberdeen

she didn't lie though lol. she told u her hubby was the biggest she had and in her opinion that was large as its the biggest cock to be in her.this thread comes across like it should be in stories and fantasy section if it's true i think she dodged a bullet anyway as if you can get worked up and leave due to something so trivial i couldn't imagine u much fun to be around .

over a year ago

"she didn't lie though lol. she told u her hubby was the biggest she had and in her opinion that was large as its the biggest cock to be in her.this thread comes across like it should be in stories and fantasy section if it's true i think she dodged a bullet anyway as if you can get worked up and leave due to something so trivial i couldn't imagine u much fun to be around ."

She told me her hubby's cock was a Footlong erect and it clearly beyond any shadow of doubt it was not anywhere near 6" in erect length 7" max

over a year ago

For a straight guy,you talk about cocks a lot......

over a year ago

"For a straight guy,you talk about cocks a lot......"

Because I engage my brain , I'm not clouded by dilution because I'm that desperate for a Fanny

over a year ago

"she didn't lie though lol. she told u her hubby was the biggest she had and in her opinion that was large as its the biggest cock to be in her.this thread comes across like it should be in stories and fantasy section if it's true i think she dodged a bullet anyway as if you can get worked up and leave due to something so trivial i couldn't imagine u much fun to be around .

She told me her hubby's cock was a Footlong erect and it clearly beyond any shadow of doubt it was not anywhere near 6" in erect length 7" max "

Why was that so important?

over a year ago

"For a straight guy,you talk about cocks a lot......

Because I engage my brain , I'm not clouded by dilution because I'm that desperate for a Fanny"

I love Fanny

over a year ago

"she didn't lie though lol. she told u her hubby was the biggest she had and in her opinion that was large as its the biggest cock to be in her.this thread comes across like it should be in stories and fantasy section if it's true i think she dodged a bullet anyway as if you can get worked up and leave due to something so trivial i couldn't imagine u much fun to be around .

She told me her hubby's cock was a Footlong erect and it clearly beyond any shadow of doubt it was not anywhere near 6" in erect length 7" max

Why was that so important?"

She felt the need to over egagerate so I felt the need to get up and walk out , can't be arsed with idiots

over a year ago

"For a straight guy,you talk about cocks a lot......

Because I engage my brain , I'm not clouded by dilution because I'm that desperate for a Fanny

I love Fanny "

.....yes.you've said already

over a year ago

Oh I do love a good cock thread debate

over a year ago

I've never felt intimidated by guys boasting about the size of their cocks on here...can't think why...

over a year ago

"I've never felt intimidated by guys boasting about the size of their cocks on here...can't think why..."

I'm finding that there's a lot of women like boasting more than the blokes then the woman don't like cock pics,

Slightly confusing haha

over a year ago

"I've never felt intimidated by guys boasting about the size of their cocks on here...can't think why..."

I'm curious and intrigued, have you ever measured ?

over a year ago

"I've never felt intimidated by guys boasting about the size of their cocks on here...can't think why...

I'm curious and intrigued, have you ever measured ? "

What for a fecking saddle!!

Or the for the frame from photoshop?

over a year ago

"I've never felt intimidated by guys boasting about the size of their cocks on here...can't think why...

Or the for the frame from photoshop? "

Is this to me ?

By *cin7of9Man
over a year ago

coventry

Well that's 5 minutes of my life I won't get back. I don't get what's it matter about the size of her husbands cock unless you where wanting it in your arse. She may have needed to go to specsavers

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"I think women I general overestimate cock size. So many guys 'add' an inch so why wouldn't they just take their word for it? Plus it's hard to visualise something in inches. If you were told to make a 10 inch gap between your hands, you'd struggle."

Pha, after 20 years working as an art director I can show you exactly!!! A lot of women keep schtum that's for sure, but most men on here add at least an inch if not two and I always notice.

They would do so much better to be modest and leave us pleasantly surprised rather than start the horny section of the first meet with us thinking 'Well you lied to me about that one then....I wonder what else you lied about?'.

I actually got out of bed and walked out on one guy, not because there was anything wrong with him, just because I was so hacked off at how much he'd lied, it ruined the feel of the meet for me.

over a year ago

"Well that's 5 minutes of my life I won't get back. I don't get what's it matter about the size of her husbands cock unless you where wanting it in your arse. She may have needed to go to specsavers "

5 minutes, wonder what that is in inches ?

over a year ago

"I think women I general overestimate cock size. So many guys 'add' an inch so why wouldn't they just take their word for it? Plus it's hard to visualise something in inches. If you were told to make a 10 inch gap between your hands, you'd struggle.

Pha, after 20 years working as an art director I can show you exactly!!! A lot of women keep schtum that's for sure, but most men on here add at least an inch if not two and I always notice.

They would do so much better to be modest and leave us pleasantly surprised rather than start the horny section of the first meet with us thinking 'Well you lied to me about that one then....I wonder what else you lied about?'.

I actually got out of bed and walked out on one guy, not because there was anything wrong with him, just because I was so hacked off at how much he'd lied, it ruined the feel of the meet for me. "

over a year ago

Is this to me ? "

It's to all who wants to read it.

The size or the alleged deccet is irrelevant.

Apparently the only crime is for the poor wife. Who has been told she's been the owner of moby dick. When in fact its more nemo!

But there is a relation. Men lie about the size of their cocks as well as the size of the fish they cought

over a year ago

Is this to me ?

Apparently the only crime is for the poor wife. Who has been told she's been the owner of moby dick. When in fact its more nemo!

But there is a relation. Men lie about the size of their cocks as well as the size of the fish they cought"

Never caught a fish

Find it rather boring

Sitting waiting........

Endlessly waiting...........

Damb the lines broke..........

Let's go home soaked wet through........

Yes let's go home

over a year ago

Is this to me ?

But there is a relation. Men lie about the size of their cocks as well as the size of the fish they cought

Never caught a fish

Find it rather boring

Sitting waiting........

Yes let's go home "

You could use that metaphor for this place.

But if you clearly go home after a line snaps or you get bored. Your not going to catch any fish!

I prefer to breathe in get my rod out and attach another hook.

Take my time and try the other side of the lake. Maybe use new bait!

Try a different time to fish when they are more about.

But I still use a avarage rod!

And I still keep at it. For we all know it's harder for the single fisherman.

over a year ago

Is this to me ?

Never caught a fish

Find it rather boring

Sitting waiting........

Yes let's go home

But if you clearly go home after a line snaps or you get bored. Your not going to catch any fish!

And I still keep at it. For we all know it's harder for the single fisherman. "

Just never been into fishing, devieving a fish I to biting on a hook and dragging it to land ain't my idea of fun, waiting 12 hrs for a tidly wink ain't either

By *ucianpoundCouple
over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

Cap D'Agde is a nudist resort/ beach (in case you've had your head in the clouds it's the biggest swinger resort in the world) so at the moment there's maybe 10,000 cocks parading up and down.

Coming back to the OP. I find it strange that a women should carry a picture of their partners cock around with them. Given that I only play with married women they are much more interested in your personality and that you can get, keep an erection and give a good pounding.

Despite exaggerations I would say that the average cock size is 5 inches, anything above is a bonus.

I have found that some women shy away from anything bigger than their husbands and whilst many enjoy the bigger feel, anal sex is often a no with wives preferring smaller cocks.

Despite 30 years on and off swinging the only 7inch + man we encountered just couldn't get it up.

Don't worry about the size of your equipment, swinging is for pleasure it's not a competition!

over a year ago

"Cap D'Agde is a nudist resort/ beach (in case you've had your head in the clouds it's the biggest swinger resort in the world) so at the moment there's maybe 10,000 cocks parading up and down.

Coming back to the OP. I find it strange that a women should carry a picture of their partners cock around with them. Given that I only play with married women they are much more interested in your personality and that you can get, keep an erection and give a good pounding.

Despite exaggerations I would say that the average cock size is 5 inches, anything above is a bonus.

I have found that some women shy away from anything bigger than their husbands and whilst many enjoy the bigger feel, anal sex is often a no with wives preferring smaller cocks.

Despite 30 years on and off swinging the only 7inch + man we encountered just couldn't get it up.

Don't worry about the size of your equipment, swinging is for pleasure it's not a competition!"

Couldn't get it up ?

over a year ago

Is this to me ?

Never caught a fish

Find it rather boring

Sitting waiting........

Yes let's go home

And I still keep at it. For we all know it's harder for the single fisherman.

Just never been into fishing, devieving a fish I to biting on a hook and dragging it to land ain't my idea of fun, waiting 12 hrs for a tidly wink ain't either "

That's why it's called a metaphor!! I don't go fishing. But the act of one can describe the act of another.

I really think you need to breathe deep, take a chill pill and drop the post!

Men lie. Women lie.

Deal with it. If it's not your thing. Walk away and scrape it up to experience.

I'd of made a joke about it and asked her if she had pressed the zoom button! And joke that yours may not be that big, but its rather pretty! And carried on with the meet.

No harm no foul.

over a year ago

I'm curious and intrigued, have you ever measured ? "

He's around 8.2 inches in length with a circumference of 5.5 possibly 5.6inches.

I'd never lie about the size of previous penis' I've taken. If some guy said he was 7 inches I'd instantly know how big that was. I don't exaggerate about the cock sizes I've had but some guys still doubt me when I say I won't shag anything less than 7inches (there's one exception due to extreme handsomeness) They lie about thier size and whip it out and then get surprised when all they get from me is a cuppa tea and a penguin.

over a year ago

He's around 8.2 inches in length with a circumference of 5.5 possibly 5.6inches.

I'd never lie about the size of previous penis' I've taken. If some guy said he was 7 inches I'd instantly know how big that was. I don't exaggerate about the cock sizes I've had but some guys still doubt me when I say I won't shag anything less than 7inches (there's one exception due to extreme handsomeness) They lie about thier size and whip it out and then get surprised when all they get from me is a cuppa tea and a penguin. "

I like tea and penguins,

over a year ago

He's around 8.2 inches in length with a circumference of 5.5 possibly 5.6inches. "

Have we spoken before?

over a year ago

I'd never lie about the size of previous penis' I've taken. If some guy said he was 7 inches I'd instantly know how big that was. I don't exaggerate about the cock sizes I've had but some guys still doubt me when I say I won't shag anything less than 7inches (there's one exception due to extreme handsomeness) They lie about thier size and whip it out and then get surprised when all they get from me is a cuppa tea and a penguin. "

I don't really like penguin biscuits, much prefer something like a tunnocks wafer

I do apreciate a well made cup of tea though

Post new Message to Thread