Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Proving we are genuine

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone else suffer with "you're fake" messages?

We know verifications help but we are fairly picky and don't want to meet just to get verified. Any other tips?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Until you get verifications people will be suspicious. There are many fake couples on here.

By *estmidscoupleCouple
over a year ago

West Midlands

We had this initially then went to a club which solved it instantly. Alternately you could get camera verified. But you've only been here a week so not worth worrying just yet

over a year ago

You've only been on a week, ignore them.

Or go in the chat room, you'll soon be verified, but have to both be there.

over a year ago

Go on cam? Go to a social?

Look up fabulous and bearded? Careful though, he'll make you go to the grocery store first for watermelon

over a year ago

Loads of fake couples profiles. You will need to get verified before you loose that tag.

over a year ago

We have been blocked, called fake on many occasions, There loss not ours,Some people do not give you a chance just becasue you dont want to show verifications or have a list of 2/3 dozen meets,

over a year ago

It's madness that's spreads through human contact,

I don't quite get it, I'm not sure though weather it's people thinking others are fake, anything can put them off from meeting, and sometimes people can make excuses instead of telling the truth.

But, there are a lot of fake profiles, I'm sure it's proven time & time again, but real profiles shouldn't have to prove anything.

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

Why let random people bother you?

If someone in China said you were fake would you care?

If not then someone down the road saying you are fake should have just as much influence over you.

It's your profile and your life use it your way.

No one can prove they are not fake as all verifications cam be faked. However they do make you less likely to be fake.

So go on cam in a chatroom, you don't have to fuck or show your face to be verified. Or go to a social or a club. Again no need to get down and dirty to be verified.

Alternatively just say fuck em we will do it on our own terms.

Hope that helps.

D&B

xxxx

over a year ago

I know. If anyone points out a spelling error above, I will poke you in the eye.

over a year ago

I don't meet people without verifications.

Why don't you arrange a couple of socials meet face to face.

You don't have to play.

over a year ago

Thank you. Cam verification is one option but we've never been keen on doing it, not least because we don't know what we are doing haha. We aren't interested in clubs or socials (although we value them!)

It's an issue because I think ultimately it prevents meets.

We know FFMs are hard to come by, and yet we had two very hot women cancel on us last minute despite sending video verifications on kik. I suppose that's another conversation though, time wasting X

By *orwegian BlueMan
over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

So there it is.. The holy grail..

The catch 22,

So you are less than genuine before you are verified...and after??

Even verifications can be faked...

All we can go on is gut instinct and work on the basis if it looks too good to be true...

over a year ago

"It's madness that's spreads through human contact,

I don't quite get it, I'm not sure though weather it's people thinking others are fake, anything can put them off from meeting, and sometimes people can make excuses instead of telling the truth.

But, there are a lot of fake profiles, I'm sure it's proven time & time again, but real profiles shouldn't have to prove anything. "

*whether - I'll wait for my poke

over a year ago

"Thank you. Cam verification is one option but we've never been keen on doing it, not least because we don't know what we are doing haha. We aren't interested in clubs or socials (although we value them!)

We know FFMs are hard to come by, and yet we had two very hot women cancel on us last minute despite sending video verifications on kik. I suppose that's another conversation though, time wasting X"

We mean socials in the "group" social setting by the way. More than happy to meet socially with prospective meets!

over a year ago

The amount of fakery on here is shocking. I used to be in the same position as you, but after being on here a while i don't even consider messaging people who are not at the very least photo verified.

I just assume any profile without photo veri and no pics is a dude trying to get pics or somthing equally annoying.

over a year ago

Despite having verifications, I still get the odd 'you're a fake' message; usually from unverified newbies with no pictures so I don't sweat it. I also got accused of being a video in the chat rooms, which was a tad bizarre.

Honestly, have a rethink of socials and/or clubs as both are a great experience and a handy 'networking' tool.

If not, just hang in there and accept that without broadening your experience it might just take you a teeny bit longer than some other couples.

Best of British.

over a year ago

I'm new and get these too.

Maybe there are a lot of fakes on here but what's the point in sending a rude message?

Either the person is a fake in which case a message isn't going to stop them, or they're new and genuine and don't really need a nasty message in their first few weeks here.

It does make me wonder how many of these 'fake' single female profiles that disappear after a few days are actually genuine women who take a look at the type of messages they get and go 'nope'.

Personally, I block anyone who sends me an arsey message.

over a year ago

"I'm new and get these too.

Maybe there are a lot of fakes on here but what's the point in sending a rude message?

Either the person is a fake in which case a message isn't going to stop them, or they're new and genuine and don't really need a nasty message in their first few weeks here.

It does make me wonder how many of these 'fake' single female profiles that disappear after a few days are actually genuine women who take a look at the type of messages they get and go 'nope'.

Personally, I block anyone who sends me an arsey message.

"

Saturnia, if someone sends you a rude message, they are actually doing you a favour by making it so easy for you to block them

Unless some want to play there way round the forum they will only have a select few friends who they will constantly chat with and meet

. I don't display pics, I keep them private, only the select few will _iew them, and others who aint happy with that would never be chosen to _iew anyway.

Good chat, some cam, and discrete meets are in my mind what I am here for, some good established friends of who I can share much more conversation than just swinging issues.

The block button is there for a reason.

over a year ago

"Anyone else suffer with "you're fake" messages?

We know verifications help but we are fairly picky and don't want to meet just to get verified. Any other tips?"

Ignore them. I don't see the issue.

over a year ago

With us personally, having been duped by a 'single lady' we have found that getting to know people on these forums is a great way of getting to know people and gaining confidence in them . Whether they are pic varified, or user verified matters little to us as we now know for fact they can be faked.

Get a feel for people and be patient .

We are totally fake which is evident in the unmodified here and now pictures we have posted lately

Hopefully some of the few people we show a genuine interest in eventually agree to meet us pressure free, if not it's a lot of fun joining in the fab forum posting

Basically, don't worry about it

over a year ago

"It's

But, there are a lot of fake profiles, I'm sure it's proven time & time again, but real profiles shouldn't have to prove anything.

*whether - I'll wait for my poke "

Come here!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Filters

Do the searching

By *randMrs Spanish BrunetteCouple
over a year ago

home sweet home

We don't struggle. Meeting people is the way to fix that issue

On that note. Op,fancy a fuck?

MrsSB

over a year ago

I thought having a green flag means a profile has been photo verified ? And verifications are what others have said about then and that they have been to meet them ?

How can a photo verification be faked ?

over a year ago

I'm personally more suspicious about green tick verifications especially now I know some egagerate about inches

over a year ago

"I thought having a green flag means a profile has been photo verified ? And verifications are what others have said about then and that they have been to meet them ?

How can a photo verification be faked ? "

We've thought about this. We noticed you can submit a photo for verification holding up a sheet of paper without faces showing. Surely any couple can then upload a verified pic, if the face doesn't need to match what's in the profile?

We are definitely up for a meeting, we are actively searching, but we only want to meet someone we want to rather than meet them to get the first verification out of the way. It's all to do with being picky (which we know isn't helpful given how elusive good single women are for FFMs). We were close last weekend but then people dropped out, one about an hour before the meet when I had spent an hour getting ready, dressing up etc. But like I said time wasting is a whole other subject X

over a year ago

"I thought having a green flag means a profile has been photo verified ? And verifications are what others have said about then and that they have been to meet them ?

A little bit of Photoshop knowledge can fake a photo veri' if you're inclined/desperate/sad enough to do so.

By *bsolute LibertinesCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

We didn't find it a problem when we joined, but can see how it can be...wait it out and ask the first people you meet to verify you...a social is fine. It's not about having to say what went on blow by blowjob at all...more that you are genuine and are who you say you are.

I'm sure you will be fine

Good luck

Ray

over a year ago

How can a photo verification be faked ?

We've thought about this. We noticed you can submit a photo for verification holding up a sheet of paper without faces showing. Surely any couple can then upload a verified pic, if the face doesn't need to match what's in the profile?

We are definitely up for a meeting, we are actively searching, but we only want to meet someone we want to rather than meet them to get the first verification out of the way. It's all to do with being picky (which we know isn't helpful given how elusive good single women are for FFMs). We were close last weekend but then people dropped out, one about an hour before the meet when I had spent an hour getting ready, dressing up etc. But like I said time wasting is a whole other subject X "

Your not looking for single guys which is a shame as your 30th August pic in the White is rather hot

If ever you fancy a a chat with a single guy them I'm in :p

Yes I guess there are ways around it when you put it that way.

I may just knock meeting anyone I'm attracted to on the head and put the site behind me, for those reasons you've pointed out

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

I've been verified and I still get called fake

over a year ago

We know verifications help but we are fairly picky and don't want to meet just to get verified. Any other tips?"

Take it as a compliment that they think your pics look to good to be true.

over a year ago

"We don't struggle. Meeting people is the way to fix that issue

On that note. Op,fancy a fuck?

MrsSB "

I'll have a word with my other half

over a year ago

It verifies you are male or female, not that your photos match

I was in my jimjams with no make up on, on mine, I looked like Sean bean

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

pop along to your local social/ club and get veried, we did this before publishing the couple profile..sorted..

i also did this before coming on here as a single...never had any issues regarding being 'fake'.

ive come across couple profiles that are though..

over a year ago

Cam veris are easy, both go in the chatroom and sit on cam talking with others there, then ask if someone can verify you are who you say you are. Nothing ventured nothing gained and allthat.

By *hloe sussexTV/TS
over a year ago

Larne

You need to get verified as you get a lot of guys on here pretending there couples ,normally easy to suss them out

over a year ago

"Go on cam? Go to a social?

Look up fabulous and bearded? Careful though, he'll make you go to the grocery store first for watermelon "

Cantaloupe?

over a year ago

Look up fabulous and bearded? Careful though, he'll make you go to the grocery store first for watermelon "

this made me chuckle

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Look up fabulous and bearded? Careful though, he'll make you go to the grocery store first for watermelon

Cantaloupe?"

Hey now- I have a couple of those

over a year ago

I've had it once or twice.

over a year ago

Can't get a meet without verifications......can't get verifications without a meet......Catch 22, vicious circle and all that!

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

There's a social in York this Friday, see the thread in the forum... Easy way to get verified if this is really what's stopping you meeting..

The more niche your criteria the longer you'll hav e to search..

Johnsodas second fab law... The amount of genuines used is inversely proportional to the genuineness of the folk saying it.

over a year ago

You are a couple so put some pics up of both of you.. together preferably

over a year ago

"Can't get a meet without verifications......can't get verifications without a meet......Catch 22, vicious circle and all that!"

It just feels like that. There are other ways to get a veri.

Once you get one you realise it doesn't make much difference.

Don't get bogged down by the veri.

over a year ago

Nope.

I don't care to get photo-verified after 7 years either!

over a year ago

Cantaloupe?

Hey now- I have a couple of those "

I'm lost?

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

"Thank you. Cam verification is one option but we've never been keen on doing it, not least because we don't know what we are doing haha. We aren't interested in clubs or socials (although we value them!)

We know FFMs are hard to come by, and yet we had two very hot women cancel on us last minute despite sending video verifications on kik. I suppose that's another conversation though, time wasting X

We mean socials in the "group" social setting by the way. More than happy to meet socially with prospective meets!"

If hot women asked for vids in all likelihood it was they who were fake not you, just our experience a few months back as newbies..

For us cam veries are next to worthless unless there's "some" meet veries too..

Good luck..

S

over a year ago

We know verifications help but we are fairly picky and don't want to meet just to get verified. Any other tips?

You are a couple so put some pics up of both of you.. together preferably "

Matt wouldn't be playing with the girl. It's basically just going to me and her in front of him whilst he has sex with me. Having said that, I'd be open to us both giving him oral sex Therefore I thought pictures of me would be better, although I do send a picture of us in the first couple of messages if I like the profile.

With the requirement that the girl is exceptional followed by the fact it's "soft swing" I do wonder if we are in the right place. Haha. X

over a year ago

Cantaloupe?

Hey now- I have a couple of those

I'm lost?"

Chap called Fabulous and Bearded offered to do a webcam verification for someone.

He insisted the guy hold up a watermelon to prove he was live.

I guess you had to be there. The thread was quite funny.

over a year ago

Matt wouldn't be playing with the girl. It's basically just going to me and her in front of him whilst he has sex with me. Having said that, I'd be open to us both giving him oral sex Therefore I thought pictures of me would be better, although I do send a picture of us in the first couple of messages if I like the profile.

With the requirement that the girl is exceptional followed by the fact it's "soft swing" I do wonder if we are in the right place. Haha. X

"

You're in the right place, it's just the right one(s) take a bit of finding.

Don't despair, don't give up, don't rush.

over a year ago

Come to Chams Friday and we will give you a social verification.

over a year ago

You're in the right place, it's just the right one(s) take a bit of finding.

Don't despair, don't give up, don't rush.

"

I don't mean we won't someone exceptional here, very hard to get across what I'm trying to say via text!

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"Come to Chams Friday and we will give you a social verification."
yeah we are going on sat so if you come there look out for me and my partner .wed give you a veri too x (ill probably be blindfolded and collared..so you just have to ask if that's suzy..hehehe)

over a year ago

Do a social meet there good to get to see people in the flesh and can always leave early

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

"

The "He won't touch" just play with me, puts a further issue in there, Quite a lot of bifems are not interested in "putting on a show for him" their words not mine also "I'm not a performing seal" has been used too.

But don't despair, we are at the other end of the scale and have had just as much luck

S

over a year ago

"

When you say exceptional, what exactly do you mean?

By * and sCouple
over a year ago

warrington

We have verifications from people we have met in clubs socially that we have not played with. I don't no if you visit clubs but it may help x

By *oderndaylivesCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Ive been called fake(by single males), and I have about 80 verifications! Ha. If you're green ticked, have a few legit photos (its obvious when they're a screenshot from porn) and haven't been on long, you should be fine. I probably wouldn't bother if someone had been on for months to a year and had no verifications or only cam ones. The real swingers can usually sense a fake account at first glance. Don't worry.

By *oderndaylivesCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

The "He won't touch" just play with me, puts a further issue in there, Quite a lot of bifems are not interested in "putting on a show for him" their words not mine also "I'm not a performing seal" has been used too.

But don't despair, we are at the other end of the scale and have had just as much luck

S"

Agree with this. I've had some good experiences as a single bi fem with couples, usually more experienced couples, and some OKAY ones with newbies, but there's often a lot of reassurance, jealousy, insecurity etc, or even full blown arguments (fml) that just makes it a lot of hassle for a bi fem. Its easier for newbies to meet an experienced couple first time, whilst you suss out what you want and how you feel about swinging. There are also couples who will treat single fems like a commodity. I once told a couple I couldn't meet that week because I was on period, to be told "well you can still use your mouth on us can't you." There are some situations where I feel people should be prepared to pay a professional, as they want a SERVICE from the single fem, rather than a swinging experience. If you're unicorn hunting, it will take a while, but they are out there. The reasons I've stated are the situations I think most single fems try to avoid, and why it can be hard to catch the unicorn. Good luck though, I'm sure you'll do fine. X

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

S

Agree with this. I've had some good experiences as a single bi fem with couples, usually more experienced couples, and some OKAY ones with newbies, but there's often a lot of reassurance, jealousy, insecurity etc, or even full blown arguments (fml) that just makes it a lot of hassle for a bi fem. Its easier for newbies to meet an experienced couple first time, whilst you suss out what you want and how you feel about swinging. There are also couples who will treat single fems like a commodity. I once told a couple I couldn't meet that week because I was on period, to be told "well you can still use your mouth on us can't you." There are some situations where I feel people should be prepared to pay a professional, as they want a SERVICE from the single fem, rather than a swinging experience. If you're unicorn hunting, it will take a while, but they are out there. The reasons I've stated are the situations I think most single fems try to avoid, and why it can be hard to catch the unicorn. Good luck though, I'm sure you'll do fine. X"

over a year ago

S

Agree with this. I've had some good experiences as a single bi fem with couples, usually more experienced couples, and some OKAY ones with newbies, but there's often a lot of reassurance, jealousy, insecurity etc, or even full blown arguments (fml) that just makes it a lot of hassle for a bi fem. Its easier for newbies to meet an experienced couple first time, whilst you suss out what you want and how you feel about swinging. There are also couples who will treat single fems like a commodity. I once told a couple I couldn't meet that week because I was on period, to be told "well you can still use your mouth on us can't you." There are some situations where I feel people should be prepared to pay a professional, as they want a SERVICE from the single fem, rather than a swinging experience. If you're unicorn hunting, it will take a while, but they are out there. The reasons I've stated are the situations I think most single fems try to avoid, and why it can be hard to catch the unicorn. Good luck though, I'm sure you'll do fine. X"

Totally agree I don't meet couples due to having had bad experience with jealousy and just feeling like a spare part and treated like I'm there for their needs only. If I was to meet couples again I'm not intrested In putting a show on for her husband or OH, I want full swap no limits X

over a year ago

I would recommend you both go to a group social. One of the reasons I started hosting group socials was to help newbies out with thier first verifcation. Xxx

By *orwegian BlueMan
over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

"pop along to your local social/ club and get veried, we did this before publishing the couple profile..sorted..

i also did this before coming on here as a single...never had any issues regarding being 'fake'.

ive come across couple profiles that are though.."

I tried that...

I had a couple of pints of ipa with some old blokes..

Heard their wartime stories..

But no bloody verification!!

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"pop along to your local social/ club and get veried, we did this before publishing the couple profile..sorted..

ive come across couple profiles that are though..

I tried that...

I had a couple of pints of ipa with some old blokes..

Heard their wartime stories..

But no bloody verification!! "

id verify you, no beer though, just a cuppa tea and a chat, make sure you're not a mute or anything

over a year ago

"It's madness that's spreads through human contact,

But, there are a lot of fake profiles, I'm sure it's proven time & time again, but real profiles shouldn't have to prove anything. "

*whether

over a year ago

S

Agree with this. I've had some good experiences as a single bi fem with couples, usually more experienced couples, and some OKAY ones with newbies, but there's often a lot of reassurance, jealousy, insecurity etc, or even full blown arguments (fml) that just makes it a lot of hassle for a bi fem. Its easier for newbies to meet an experienced couple first time, whilst you suss out what you want and how you feel about swinging. There are also couples who will treat single fems like a commodity. I once told a couple I couldn't meet that week because I was on period, to be told "well you can still use your mouth on us can't you." There are some situations where I feel people should be prepared to pay a professional, as they want a SERVICE from the single fem, rather than a swinging experience. If you're unicorn hunting, it will take a while, but they are out there. The reasons I've stated are the situations I think most single fems try to avoid, and why it can be hard to catch the unicorn. Good luck though, I'm sure you'll do fine. X

Totally agree I don't meet couples due to having had bad experience with jealousy and just feeling like a spare part and treated like I'm there for their needs only. If I was to meet couples again I'm not intrested In putting a show on for her husband or OH, I want full swap no limits X "

Yup, this.

I don't meet couples, the added complexity of 3way attraction, and needing their relationship dynamic to be solid and stable, along with my own restrictions on when I can meet, and distance, its too complicated for it to be worth it to me.

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

Remember the 'women' who last minute cancelled could have been fake?

Pics of the male half. And together.

Maybe these ladies didn't fancy the male half?

I would suggest a club visit, just get verified from the bar staff if you dont want to play in that environment. You're in Leeds quest is nice and very friendly.

You are trying to meet single women. You look hot, but they have to contend with fakes, be sure they like you both, know for sure the 3 way dynamic will work with you etc etc.

I'd say any form of meet veri has to be your first step.

By *oderndaylivesCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

"

Totally agree I don't meet couples due to having had bad experience with jealousy and just feeling like a spare part and treated like I'm there for their needs only. If I was to meet couples again I'm not intrested In putting a show on for her husband or OH, I want full swap no limits X "

I met a couple in a club, but she didn't let him play with women, only men. Bit odd but I went with it. Then after a few minutes she asked if we could go to their hotel instead because her husband was getting a bit uncomfortable with people watching. Not wanting to leave the ambiance of the club to go to their room, I pointed out 'did it really matter if he was uncomfortable because he was only watching anyway.' They then started arguing and I slipped off and spent the rest of the night dodging them. #singlefemalewoes

over a year ago

S

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"

I've never been called fake but my boobs have once!

Nope, grew 'em all myself from a seed!

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

OP I can only speak for myself here I care not if someone thinks I'm fake after reading my profile and my posts on the forum. or if I turn them down for a social because I not feeling any attraction when messaging them.

I know this is going to sound conceited but its the truth .

I know I'm real ,I know I'm genuine and I also know where I'm at at this point in the journey of my life /plus who I would like to meet and who I would not. that's all that matters to me the fact I know the truth about me not what a random on the internet may think or not think about me .

as for verifications they mean nothing to me I don't feel the need to have them to prove I'm real nor do I take notice of them or base my opinion of another off of them .

over a year ago

I got accused of being a fake by a couple because I hid my verification x

By *aughty_amazonWoman
over a year ago

BRISTOL

I get called fake, or a prostitute, or even been called a 'tranny' before because I've turned people down or deleted messages.

It's always gonna happen even with veris. It's almost like if they can't have you, let's call you out as a fake x

over a year ago

That's the problem with hot women, people think you're too good to be true (this is probably the case with you haha) xx

over a year ago

"I get called fake, or a prostitute, or even been called a 'tranny' before because I've turned people down or deleted messages.

It's always gonna happen even with veris. It's almost like if they can't have you, let's call you out as a fake x"

Exactly. Although we've sent pictures to people and they've said "you're too good to be true". What do you say to that?

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

What's wrong with going to quest, just for a beer? The staff will give you a veri. Or just chat with other club goers, they'll do it too.

You might be picky, but surely that's ok ???

over a year ago

Just put up a social meet request and pick from there.

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

Far be it from me to steal Shag's thunder, but you need patience.

You are new, and so wouldn't even appear on our radar (we tend to discount anyone who hasn't been around for at least 3 months)

Also as a newbie, you will naturally attract a higher proportion of 'fakes' who will assume you are naïve. With time you will develop a much better filter.

Finally your profile doesn't do you justice. Imo it looks written by the male half and in parts looks solely like you are looking for someone to fulfil his fantasy. This will discourage many women from contacting you.

Much of the advice already given above is good.

(and I think Iceland are doing cheap watermelons)

Good luck

Mr ddc

over a year ago

"Remember the 'women' who last minute cancelled could have been fake?

Pics of the male half. And together.

Maybe these ladies didn't fancy the male half?

I would suggest a club visit, just get verified from the bar staff if you dont want to play in that environment. You're in Leeds quest is nice and very friendly.

You are trying to meet single women. You look hot, but they have to contend with fakes, be sure they like you both, know for sure the 3 way dynamic will work with you etc etc.

I'd say any form of meet veri has to be your first step."

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/09/16 18:42:21]

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

I've been called fake even with veris from 20something people.... usually after I turn them down. Strange that.

over a year ago

Usually fake if no verrie's & verified by site. I look for who verified also. As for some strange reason people do create fake accounts to verify their own accounts.

Lots of 'fake' single fems in here. Funny how they arrange a meet and cancel at last minute then disappear from site.

Me and wife now only meet couples at clubs as so many fakes.

Hey ho.

over a year ago

I find it's only people that get turned down that call people fake. Personally I love to laugh at them with my fake friends on our fake meets, after having fake sex.

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"I find it's only people that get turned down that call people fake. Personally I love to laugh at them with my fake friends on our fake meets, after having fake sex."

I'm fake all of me...

over a year ago

"I find it's only people that get turned down that call people fake. Personally I love to laugh at them with my fake friends on our fake meets, after having fake sex.

I'm fake all of me... "

lol

over a year ago

Get photo verified on here

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

We all had to start somewhere

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"We all had to start somewhere "

You're quite unreal

over a year ago

Get photo verified on here "

They are. Only proves they're male and female

over a year ago

The profile was written by the both of us whilst we were sat with a glass of wine (each). We would consider meeting for a purely social meet with someone we had been chatting to but clubs/socials really aren't for us. We realise this is a viscious circle, though.

Someone asked about what exceptional looks like. We are quite shallow in that respect: someone who looks very attractive, has a great figure, and who likes to have passionate sex rather than the pornographic style. This is all subjective though as you all recognise so what makes someone exceptional is _iewed on a case by case basis. We are quite clear that this is something we want to do maybe once or twice, not engage on a social and emotional level (not that it's wrong to do that).

PS if anyone had seen my Chelsea and how stunning she looked all dressed and made up on Saturday night they would realise this is something she is very much looking forward to and as far we are concerned we will take the time to find the right person, given it will only happen once or maybe twice. Ultimately we just hate being called fake when we aren't. X

over a year ago

To be honest its a question many couples seem to ask(it appears you havent been here that long), but as many couples do..you suggest play with a bi-fem, where the male half watches..or ends up joining in..

so as a female looks on..she thinks.."I have no clue what this male half looks like..I might not like the look of him...I dont skype/webcam,I'm not giving my number over to anyone.."

So to the female half...if it was you being the single unicorn...how would you think about responding to your profile,when asked to meet?

over a year ago

"The profile was written by the both of us whilst we were sat with a glass of wine (each). We would consider meeting for a purely social meet with someone we had been chatting to but clubs/socials really aren't for us. We realise this is a viscious circle, though.

Someone asked about what exceptional looks like. We are quite shallow in that respect: someone who looks very attractive, has a great figure, and who likes to have passionate sex rather than the pornographic style. This is all subjective though as you all recognise so what makes someone exceptional is _iewed on a case by case basis. We are quite clear that this is something we want to do maybe once or twice, not engage on a social and emotional level (not that it's wrong to do that).

PS if anyone had seen my Chelsea and how stunning she looked all dressed and made up on Saturday night they would realise this is something she is very much looking forward to and as far we are concerned we will take the time to find the right person, given it will only happen once or maybe twice. Ultimately we just hate being called fake when we aren't. X "

It's just a word and you know the truth. Why let a stranger saying something that isn't true, upset you?

People are just giving their opinions, it's up to you whether you take them on board or not.

Sounds like you're happy to be patient. Good luck.

over a year ago

"The profile was written by the both of us whilst we were sat with a glass of wine (each). We would consider meeting for a purely social meet with someone we had been chatting to but clubs/socials really aren't for us. We realise this is a viscious circle, though.

PS if anyone had seen my Chelsea and how stunning she looked all dressed and made up on Saturday night they would realise this is something she is very much looking forward to and as far we are concerned we will take the time to find the right person, given it will only happen once or maybe twice. Ultimately we just hate being called fake when we aren't. X

It's just a word and you know the truth. Why let a stranger saying something that isn't true, upset you?

People are just giving their opinions, it's up to you whether you take them on board or not.

Sounds like you're happy to be patient. Good luck. "

Wise words.

over a year ago

"To be honest its a question many couples seem to ask(it appears you havent been here that long), but as many couples do..you suggest play with a bi-fem, where the male half watches..or ends up joining in..

so as a female looks on..she thinks.."I have no clue what this male half looks like..I might not like the look of him...I dont skype/webcam,I'm not giving my number over to anyone.."

So to the female half...if it was you being the single unicorn...how would you think about responding to your profile,when asked to meet?"

We've sent pics of both of us to people, to which they've said " wow, too good to be true." That's not being arrogant, that's being very frustrated! X

over a year ago

"To be honest its a question many couples seem to ask(it appears you havent been here that long), but as many couples do..you suggest play with a bi-fem, where the male half watches..or ends up joining in..

So to the female half...if it was you being the single unicorn...how would you think about responding to your profile,when asked to meet?

We've sent pics of both of us to people, to which they've said " wow, too good to be true." That's not being arrogant, that's being very frustrated! X"

jump on cam and get verified, by someone decent..I'll be there...and maybe demand fanny shots etc lol-never mentioned I might not be decent..

however, I'll still stress, no matter how hot the fem half is, some women might just not be interested in what is commonly known as the performing seal(s).

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

PS if anyone had seen my Chelsea and how stunning she looked all dressed and made up on Saturday night they would realise this is something she is very much looking forward to and as far we are concerned we will take the time to find the right person, given it will only happen once or maybe twice. Ultimately we just hate being called fake when we aren't. X "

So, you just want an exceptional single fem to meet you both as a once /twice in a lifetime experience. But to achieve that won't even enter a club or go to a social meet?

That is entirely your free choice of course, but it will be hard to achieve your goal as you will still have the fake / timewaster appearance hanging over you, whether it be right or wrong.

Good luck, have fun x

Post new Message to Thread