Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I need a new bio

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

OK. So I took short break from here because life got in the way, I deleted my bio (some may remember it was an awesome rap song) and now I need one but don't know what to put.

Can everyone be so kind and contribute a line of text for me and I'll use them to create my new bio.

Thank you all

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I never wash my cock as my last girlfriend had a cheese fetish.

Glad to help dude.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"OK. So I took short break from here because life got in the way, I deleted my bio (some may remember it was an awesome rap song) and now I need one but don't know what to put.

Can everyone be so kind and contribute a line of text for me and I'll use them to create my new bio.

Thank you all"

'Well you can all keep your filthy hands off my peachy little arse..'

over a year ago

This is getting off to a good start. Anymore?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I know you all say that size matters so thank god for my personality

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I'm Mr Cake, you can call me Jaffa if you want. However, if you want to meet me and do rude things, then I don't mind if you call me Eccles, Fruit or Christmas, as I'll be pretty chuffed. I'm from Doncaster, but don't worry about that, as I am housetrained. I'm no longer a spring chicken at 29, but luckily this means that I won't bring a skateboard with me, nor will I need to bring a carer. I'm into Anal, Blindfolds, Making Videos, Oral, Safe Sex, Spanking, Taking Photos, Toys. Whilst you have me blindfolded with a condom covered toy up my bum, spanking me with one hand and taking photos with the other you are welcome to give me oral abuse. I'm not sure that I've got the hang of this interests section yet, but all of my friends (both the imaginary one who moved to Pontefract to escape a bad bingo debt and the voice in my head with the stutter)think that I'll be fine with it.

Beyond all of this, I'm happy to meet and am guarantied to turn up, be fairly pleasant for an evening and not fill your loo up with fairy liquid when you aren't looking,

Just a thought,

over a year ago

Things you need too know about me.

First off if we go out, you're paying. Not just for me but for my wife as well, if she turns up. And she's a drinker.

Sex isn't garenteed after that. If I'm interested, I'll place my pants on the table. Fold them in 3 and place them in your handbag. Return them washed and we will consummate passionately.

I dislike women who aren't shallow.

A big plus if you're wearing my mums perfume and fit perfectly in the void she left.

I'm 5'10", that's 2 measurements.

over a year ago

"I'm Mr Cake, you can call me Jaffa if you want. However, if you want to meet me and do rude things, then I don't mind if you call me Eccles, Fruit or Christmas, as I'll be pretty chuffed. I'm from Doncaster, but don't worry about that, as I am housetrained. I'm no longer a spring chicken at 29, but luckily this means that I won't bring a skateboard with me, nor will I need to bring a carer. I'm into Anal, Blindfolds, Making Videos, Oral, Safe Sex, Spanking, Taking Photos, Toys. Whilst you have me blindfolded with a condom covered toy up my bum, spanking me with one hand and taking photos with the other you are welcome to give me oral abuse. I'm not sure that I've got the hang of this interests section yet, but all of my friends (both the imaginary one who moved to Pontefract to escape a bad bingo debt and the voice in my head with the stutter)think that I'll be fine with it.

Beyond all of this, I'm happy to meet and am guarantied to turn up, be fairly pleasant for an evening and not fill your loo up with fairy liquid when you aren't looking,

Just a thought, "

Think I'll take anal off my interests

over a year ago

"I'm Mr Cake, you can call me Jaffa if you want. However, if you want to meet me and do rude things, then I don't mind if you call me Eccles, Fruit or Christmas, as I'll be pretty chuffed. I'm from Doncaster, but don't worry about that, as I am housetrained. I'm no longer a spring chicken at 29, but luckily this means that I won't bring a skateboard with me, nor will I need to bring a carer. I'm into Anal, Blindfolds, Making Videos, Oral, Safe Sex, Spanking, Taking Photos, Toys. Whilst you have me blindfolded with a condom covered toy up my bum, spanking me with one hand and taking photos with the other you are welcome to give me oral abuse. I'm not sure that I've got the hang of this interests section yet, but all of my friends (both the imaginary one who moved to Pontefract to escape a bad bingo debt and the voice in my head with the stutter)think that I'll be fine with it.

Just a thought,

Think I'll take anal off my interests "

Post new Message to Thread