Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Submissive

Jump to newest

By *hedominantman OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

If someone professes to be submissive even though it's a retrospective and individual view, what does each person consider the position. Lots are not sub, but I'm interested to hear from those, that are ?

As a dominant man I find people's view of submission fascinating. Some are extreme, but mainly submissive women enjoy the Contol of a man. That's my interpretation

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *osexyjaneCouple
over a year ago

North Sunderland

"If someone professes to be submissive even though it's a retrospective and individual view, what does each person consider the position. Lots are not sub, but I'm interested to hear from those, that are ?

As a dominant man I find people's view of submission fascinating. Some are extreme, but mainly submissive women enjoy the Contol of a man. That's my interpretation "

By *osexyjaneCouple
over a year ago

North Sunderland

"If someone professes to be submissive even though it's a retrospective and individual view, what does each person consider the position. Lots are not sub, but I'm interested to hear from those, that are ?

As a dominant man I find people's view of submission fascinating. Some are extreme, but mainly submissive women enjoy the Contol of a man. That's my interpretation "

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

[Removed by poster at 06/09/16 21:25:59]

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I'm submissive with the right dynamic in place and therefore consider it a two way thing. It's not a retrospective view; it's very much in the moment. Oh, and I am bi so can categorically state that in my case it isn't because I enjoy the 'Control of a man'.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm submissive sexually but that's only so the man makes all the decisions because I really can't be arsed to.

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"I'm submissive sexually but that's only so the man makes all the decisions because I really can't be arsed to.

"

Laziness may play a part in my preference towards a submissive role as well.

over a year ago

"I'm submissive sexually but that's only so the man makes all the decisions because I really can't be arsed to.

"

By *edRapscallionMan
over a year ago

London

"

Tactical submissiveness?

over a year ago

I'm sexually submissive (to one guy). I choose to submit to his authority. What exactly are you asking?

over a year ago

Laziness may play a part in my preference towards a submissive role as well. "

That ties in with those who lead busy/stressful lives and love to just switch off and let someone else do the thinking. You just have to let go and enjoy. A great antidote to day to day stress - although I know this isn't the case for all.

over a year ago

"

Yes!

over a year ago

Im submissive by nature, but only sexually. For me, i like being overpowered, and being objectified. It only works with the right person though, because its not just actions that fulfil it. Its hard to explain. P and I have a great dynamic, and it has worked with some previous people, even one nighters, but generally its something thats built up during the relationship I think. - M x

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Laziness may play a part in my preference towards a submissive role as well.

That ties in with those who lead busy/stressful lives and love to just switch off and let someone else do the thinking. You just have to let go and enjoy......"

And in fact that also enables you to get out of left brain 'thought' and into right brain 'feel' - into 'the zone' as it were, which is the most sensual and connected place. I am submissive to the right man because I love that feeling of being overwhelmed - letting go the end and yielding to something overwhelmingly pleasureable.

Post new Message to Thread