Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Body hair on a big guy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I need to trim my body hair, I just wanted to know what women think about body hair in general and also on big guys. I'm 6'2, wide shoulders and a have a bit of meat on me bones.

Guys who have ripped abs and pecs I get removing all chest and stomach hair, but with me being big wouldn't that just make me look like a big baby? I know I need to trim just don't know how much to get rid of.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"I need to trim my body hair, I just wanted to know what women think about body hair in general and also on big guys. I'm 6'2, wide shoulders and a have a bit of meat on me bones.

Guys who have ripped abs and pecs I get removing all chest and stomach hair, but with me being big wouldn't that just make me look like a big baby? I know I need to trim just don't know how much to get rid of.

"

Unless you are uber-hairy, which you don't look, I would leave the body hair alone and just keep the nether regions very well trimmed or shaved. Good luck.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Cheers for the advice. I know I need to sort my shoulders out, might leave the rest though.

Post new Message to Thread